Thanks

All Guys That Release CE Hack Should Read this

To All Those That Actually Release CE Hacks, If You Want I Can Make It With Autoit3 (Undetectable, unpatchable except 1 way that everyone know)
    the CE hack will also use Anti-leecher. (No more leech on other's forum!)

Old or new hack, the owner of the release have to put the .CT (with the pointer) in a notepad and send me the code by PM, i will send you back your program with anti-leecher and the script, so you will release it again(if you want).

i already made a post on a thread, but i wanna make sure everyone see it, including Aeria staff that are after me ATM,

I Already Made GunAdd (THE BEST ONE) all i need is to convert in a pointer, already have it in .CT (it work like the old way but on the script you choose the gun you wanna add and you click go then go in shop and buy an item)

Q: Does it work for 32b ?
    A: i haven't tryed yet but i think it will.

@Aeriastaff, you wanna try to make me mad and troll me with your email, here my answer, Try to patch or detect it , i also know that 1 Staff is actually mad because he know that you never had try to troll me with those email.

For those that wanna say something againts or telling i lie about the email, i already post a reply that show a part of it where it show they are after me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    part of the last Message that Aeria Send Me (so Funny)

We are also aware that you are the creator of the hack called APSuper Macro. We
    do appreciate the detailed instructions that you have provided on how the hack
    operates, and how to use the hack. These instructions and the hack itself have
    been forwarded to the appropriate Aeria Games teams and are currently working
    on patching this macro. This is the first step in a major movement towards
    removing any and all hacks that may come to our games.

ahahah i know that they will read it there, and they are so funny, since they still think that my macro touch files game(and they think they going to patch it?)
    MW3 Failed to Patch It, Also Cannot Be Detected, Aeria Don't Send Me That Kind Of Joke As Message ahaha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

zxcde (09-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    why people are using gunadding tools. Just find the gunadding value with cheat engine and you get it...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post
    why people are using gunadding tools. Just find the gunadding value with cheat engine and you get it...
    because i found the real value, also my way will use Autoit3 script not CE, it also mean it cannot be detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    because i found the real value, also my way will use Autoit3 script not CE, it also mean it cannot be detected
    CHILLLLLLLLL but i will use your ce still not detected and finding the value and changing the value still work so keep your hack in your depot and release it when we really need it. I dont want that your hack become patch even aeria games is greedy who care prevention is better than taking risk.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post
    CHILLLLLLLLL but i will use your ce still not detected and finding the value and changing the value still work so keep your hack in your depot and release it when we really need it. I dont want that your hack become patch even aeria games is greedy who care prevention is better than taking risk.
    it wouldn't get patched don't worry also this with Autoit3 there are Function for memory view and change which is like CE but cannot be patched or detected

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

but if you don't know autoit3 language you cannot use it as CE, also what i will release is the version of a hack, not the memory view and write

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

OK my gun add is done. would need some tester, i would also need 32b tester to know if it work on 32b too

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Special Thanks to @AvaNoobcake for finding the pointer and allow me to get it done very fast

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nice one ava playe can be a handy service and lol at the message aeria sent you
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    yeah ;P i dont even hack ava ^.^

Thanks
    still need 32b tester to see if it work for 32b or not ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    still need 32b tester to see if it work for 32b or not ...
    does it need me to bybass GG on my 32B system? if not then i can be ur tester for it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    does it need me to bybass GG on my 32B system? if not then i can be ur tester for it
    i cannot tell since am having trouble running the game since this morning, ima send it in your PM so you can try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i cannot tell since am having trouble running the game since this morning, ima send it in your PM so you can try it
    lol i am having problems with it! i have windows xp 32b ! dont know if it will work on it! have other pc with vista on it! will try on both and see! but for now i am having trouble opening the antileecher xd!