Thread: Phail

Thanks

Phail

I officially proclaim this whole section a phail. Lets look back to the "Dark Ages". The "Western world" was pissing itself, blindly following corrupt priestly teachings, burning books of Plato and Rabbis proclaimed to be cracker-torturers and child-eaters. On the other side of the world, the Meso-American empires were flourishing, in the Oriental East some of the greatest inventions were being made, giant leaps in sciences and arts were appearing. So, how can we have become what we are today? Well, if we look closer than China and Meso-America we will find our close neighbor, the Middle East, which, by the middle ages, had already become mostly Islamic. The Muslims themselves were tolerant of Christians and Jews alike, letting them live peacefully together in a society in which trade and education were at the forefront, trying to survive wasn't necessary, they had all of the keys to survival already. While the Western world was staring at pretty window panes, trying to get a grasp of what they meant, the Middle East had translated Plato and Aristotle, Julius Caesar and Virgil, preserving the art and architecture that we still treasure today. So, the Wester World wouldn't be the same without Islam and the Arabs. So, Islam vs Western World? Phail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Meh-met? View Post
    I officially proclaim this whole section a phail. Lets look back to the "Dark Ages". The "Western world" was pissing itself, blindly following corrupt priestly teachings, burning books of Plato and Rabbis proclaimed to be cracker-torturers and child-eaters. On the other side of the world, the Meso-American empires were flourishing, in the Oriental East some of the greatest inventions were being made, giant leaps in sciences and arts were appearing. So, how can we have become what we are today? Well, if we look closer than China and Meso-America we will find our close neighbor, the Middle East, which, by the middle ages, had already become mostly Islamic. The Muslims themselves were tolerant of Christians and Jews alike, letting them live peacefully together in a society in which trade and education were at the forefront, trying to survive wasn't necessary, they had all of the keys to survival already. While the Western world was staring at pretty window panes, trying to get a grasp of what they meant, the Middle East had translated Plato and Aristotle, Julius Caesar and Virgil, preserving the art and architecture that we still treasure today. So, the Wester World wouldn't be the same without Islam and the Arabs. So, Islam vs Western World? Phail

Dude i say tht ur life is fail and this post is fail...
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My life is indeed phail. But, why is the post phail?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Phail looks like a band name..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    lolwut........?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i read this section is fail and stopped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hispiforce View Post
    i read this section is fail and stopped
    Same here xD

i dun hav time to waste on this shit..
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    Seems like a stupid thing to do.