Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    5:1 odds he is on xp and didnt read the original post ..

why bother repeating the same answer to the same question because people won't read ?

seriously ... if they can't read the thread then who cares if they get it working ... if you read this thread i bet the same question has been asked at least 5 times ... and if you read the rest of masters release threads it prob is nearing the 100 range ...
    if they can not read the original post, or search for their problem, or even read the thread they post in ... do you really think they are going to read your reply?

i know you are trying to be helpful and i respect and applaud that ... but they wont listen they never do
    its very frustrating ...
    if you answer their question that has already been answered countless times they will just reply with another answered question or start a new thread to support their lack of reading skill ...
    its sad and annoys me very much that i have to post this ... but its proven itself over and over in they last couple years I have been on these forums.
    Just to let you know, XP Users are presented with a different error, "The current operating system is not supported with this hack!".

Quote Originally Posted by Gu4x View Post
    ------------------------------------
    An unhandled exception has occurred!
    Unable to intialize DirectX objects.

------------ Exception: ------------
    System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Não é possível localizar um ponto de entrada denominado 'Direct3DCreate9Ex' na DLL 'd3d9.dll'.
    em SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3D9.Direct3DCreate9Ex_(Int32 arg0, Void* arg1)
    em SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3D9.Create9Ex(Int32 sDKVersion, Direct3DEx arg1)
    em SharpDX.Direct3D9.Direct3DEx..ctor()
    em ..()

-------- System Information: -------
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    Graphic Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460
    Aero Enabled: Yes
    There's something wrong with your DirectX, please re-install it.
    Last edited by master131; 09-24-2012 at 12:55 AM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9

Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.7.3
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

--My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]

All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

--Gifts--
    [Kyle]

Thanks
    Someone here with a GOOD quickscope config where no shot misses? Thanks. (i already tried with normal config bit i miss too much)

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BruzZ View Post
    Someone here with a GOOD quickscope config where no shot misses? Thanks. (i already tried with normal config bit i miss too much)
    Then lower the aimbot values to make it faster..

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post

Just to let you know, XP Users are presented with a different error, "The current operating system is not supported with this hack!".
    Awesome, forgot about that in my rant ;-)

Keep up the good work man.

Thanks
    it still scares them, then we end up with countless "Is this still safe?" "Is this detected?" threads and posts.
    let me get this straight, you dont want me to warn others that a hack might be detected, because people will become worried that the hack is detected?

well jeez, might as well stop making hacks then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ianonymousguy View Post
    let me get this straight, you dont want me to warn others that a hack might be detected, because people will become worried that the hack is detected?

well jeez, might as well stop making hacks then.
    i dont want you to warn people that a hack has been detected because your failed pc cant run two hacks at the same time ...
    if this hack was detected i know without a doubt there would be 10+ pages on the day it happens ... not just one person who used an outdated hack in conjunction with it and claims it got detected ....

in your own words ...
    "just a heads up" "could be a sign", can you read? it was a warning that there MIGHT be an problem, not that there was for sure. as it turns out it was conflicting with a name faker so its a...

so ... you post with no knowledge about what you speak of and you scare the newcomers
    and you admitted in a later post that it was not this hack that caused your issues ...

so admittedly by you ... you cried wolf about this hack being detected ... and caused others to question it ...and you are trying to make me look like the bad guy for calling you out on it .... nice try, you fail ... using words lioke might or maybe doesnt change the fact you were wrong ... and caused people to question their security

All I am saying is before you go saying you think something is detected ... prove it ... and you have yet to be able to do that...
    otherwise you are just running scare tactics

once it is detected the thread will be closed ... until then it doesnt help anyone to have posts like yours claiming its detected ...

on a side note ... what hacks have you written?
    and how many of your posts have not been trying to get others to modify their hacks to your request? you have a whole 12 posts ...
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 09-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

AsianRice (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i know this isnt safe but i run about 3 hacks a time aha yea xD and its not detected yet?
    i dont want you to warn people that a hack has been detected because your failed pc cant run two hacks at the same time ...
    if this hack was detected i know without a doubt there would be 10+ pages on the day it happens ... not just one person who used an outdated hack in conjunction with it and claims it got detected ....

in your own words ...
    "just a heads up" "could be a sign", can you read? it was a warning that there MIGHT be an problem, not that there was for sure. as it turns out it was conflicting with a name faker so its a...

so ... you post with no knowledge about what you speak of and you scare the newcomers
    and you admitted in a later post that it was not this hack that caused your issues ...

so admittedly by you ... you cried wolf about this hack being detected ... and caused others to question it ...and you are trying to make me look like the bad guy for calling you out on it .... nice try, you fail ... using words lioke might or maybe doesnt change the fact you were wrong ... and caused people to question their security

All I am saying is before you go saying you think something is detected ... prove it ... and you have yet to be able to do that...
    otherwise you are just running scare tactics

once it is detected the thread will be closed ... until then it doesnt help anyone to have posts like yours claiming its detected ...

on a side note ... what hacks have you written?
    and how many of your posts have not been trying to get others to modify their hacks to your request? you have a whole 12 posts ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
    i know this isnt safe but i run about 3 hacks a time aha yea xD and its not detected yet?
    im not worried about the multiple hacks people run at the same time. .. but claiming that this one "could be detected" due to 1 person out of what 5k+ people using this hack... it does annoy ...
    especially when a couple posts later they blame another undetected hack for it and try to deny things ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Slaytanic For This Useful Post:

AsianRice (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    Aimbot doesnt seem to work, how do i use it?

Thanks
    whers the download at

\

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkA$$ View Post
    whers the download at

\
    on the first page of the thread upon release, as you take the time to Read what the generous talented author has written about his Hack u find below it a compressed archive symbol Zip/Rar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No offense but the aimbot for this when aiming is starting to suck i never changed my settings in the config... when im aiming the aiming is like a few inches off

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Can you update it and program this with the "Explosives" feature, so that we can see explosives like my old MW2 Hack Pls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No offense but the aimbot for this when aiming is starting to suck i never changed my settings in the config... when im aiming the aiming is like a few inches off
    Whats your Ping ?

Quote Originally Posted by cryamond View Post
    Can you update it and program this with the "Explosives" feature, so that we can see explosives like my old MW2 Hack Pls
    He'll add anything whenever he wants, begging for it isnt gonna help ... When he finds out how to add these things, we'll see wether he adds it or not ... Have some patience
    Last edited by Horror; 09-26-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Horror For This Useful Post:

AsianRice (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    I got the same problem. I never had that but now the aimbot is slower as in the past week idk why.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheHack For This Useful Post:

AsianRice (09-26-2012)

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast