Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Redspot, no one gives a shit what you say about the death of Jesus.

You don't believe in jesus or the new testament, so why bother.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Redspot, no one gives a shit what you say about the death of Jesus.

You don't believe in jesus or the new testament, so why bother.
    I believe in Jesus as a Prophet And a Messenger , nothing more and nothing less.
    hes not the son of god or god himself.
    Quran stated that clearly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I believe in Jesus as a Prophet And a Messenger , nothing more and nothing less.
    hes not the son of god or god himself.
    Quran stated that clearly.
    Jesus is the son of god.
    Bible stated that clearly.
    Therfore the bible is correct because the bible says the bible is correct.
    ^
    Your logic rit thur.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So I found this little nugget.

Called bullshit. (Crusades and what not.) Googled it. Found this.

Code:
    Translation:
    "This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
    No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
    No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
    Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."
    Found that fairly interesting, considering the tense relationships between Christians and Muslims in places like Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

Code:
    Translation:
    "This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them. Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
    No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims' houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God's covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
    No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them. If a female Christian is married to a Muslim, it is not to take place without her approval. She is not to be prevented from visiting her church to pray.
    Their churches are to be respected. They are neither to be prevented from repairing them nor the sacredness of their covenants. No one of the nation (Muslims) is to disobey the covenant till the Last Day (end of the world)."
    Found that fairly interesting, considering the tense relationships between Christians and Muslims in places like Egypt, Syria, Jordan, etc.
    Well, the problem with this document is validity Liz.
    There are many Muslims that don't respect the Haddith but only the Quran because they feel that is the only 1 true way to Allah.
    This document would also conflict with the Quran's overall outlook on Christians, so I'm not buying it as anything directly written from Muhammad.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    All theoretical of course, since like you said, the main variable is validity. Until we figure out time travel, we're kind of SOL. lol

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All theoretical of course, since like you said, the main variable is validity. Until we figure out time travel, we're kind of SOL. lol
    5:12-16-”Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel…. But because they broke their covenant, we cursed them and hardened their hearts. They changed the words from their places and have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded…. With those who called themselves Christians, we made a covenant, but they have forgotten much of what they were reminded. Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred till the day of resurrection.”

5:51-”O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them in friendship is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.”

9:30-”The Jews say Ezra is the son of Allah, while the Christians (who follow Paul) say the messiah is the son of Allah. such are their assertions, by which they imitate those who disbelieved before. Allah fights them! How perverted are they!”

Pretty much why I have doubts of validity.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-21-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Problem is that muslims adopt the abrahamic religions, but don't acknowledge them, which makes the entire Islam religion really just made up at the point of muhammed and not a continuation.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Jesus is the son of god.
    Bible stated that clearly.
    Therfore the bible is correct because the bible says the bible is correct.
    ^
    Your logic rit thur.
    once again, the Bible is corrupted... it was true and legit but people changed it to math their own good and benefits.
    I can't prove that from Bible verses because I got no knowledge in the Bible, I can prove that anytime with Quran verses, but you don't believe that the Quran is gods words and speech.
    I showed you in my last thread that the Quran is the gods words and speech because it has miracles and scientific facts that human discovered just recently.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Well, the problem with this document is validity Liz.
    There are many Muslims that don't respect the Haddith but only the Quran because they feel that is the only 1 true way to Allah.
    This document would also conflict with the Quran's overall outlook on Christians, so I'm not buying it as anything directly written from Muhammad.
    Thats right, Quran is gods words while Hadith is a Prophet (Human) words, although both are good and honest . BUT the Hadith sometimes isn't 100% true and reliable, The Hadiths that I trust 100% without any doubt is the Hadiths from the "Sahih al-Bukhari" and the "Sahih Muslim".

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Problem is that muslims adopt the abrahamic religions, but don't acknowledge them, which makes the entire Islam religion really just made up at the point of muhammed and not a continuation.
    Heres what the Quran mentioned about the Abrahamic religion :

"And who would be averse to the religion of Abraham except one who makes a fool of himself. And We had chosen him in this world, and indeed he, in the Hereafter, will be among the righteous." (2:130)

"Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (2:136)

"And when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]." (2:125)

That place does exist in Saudi Arabia :

"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim [submitting to Allah ]. And he was not of the polytheists" , "Indeed, the most worthy of Abraham among the people are those who followed him [in submission to Allah ] and this prophet, and those who believe [in his message]. And Allah is the ally of the believers." (3:66-68)

"Say, "Indeed, my Lord has guided me to a straight path - a correct religion - the way of Abraham, inclining toward truth. And he was not among those who associated others with Allah ." (6:161)

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

5:12-16-”Allah made a covenant with the children of Israel…. But because they broke their covenant, we cursed them and hardened their hearts. They changed the words from their places and have forgotten a portion of what they were reminded…. With those who called themselves Christians, we made a covenant, but they have forgotten much of what they were reminded. Therefore, we stirred among them enmity and hatred till the day of resurrection.”
    Copy all of the verses, not the parts you don't like,, kay?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    once again, the Bible is corrupted... it was true and legit but people changed it to math their own good and benefits.
    I can't prove that from Bible verses because I got no knowledge in the Bible, I can prove that anytime with Quran verses, but you don't believe that the Quran is gods words and speech.

Hey guys the bible is corrupted. I can't prove it. But i can prove that the quran says its corrupted.

What a tool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Hey guys the bible is corrupted. I can't prove it. But i can prove that the quran says its corrupted.

What a tool.
    Not to mention he says he doesn't know much about the Bible..
    So how would you know if it were corrupted if you don't know much about it..?
    So much stupid.

Thanks

Code:
    Translation:
    Too bad the only Muslim who HASNT bashed Christians is RedSpot, all the other Muslims only bash on it to "prove they're right".

Personally this is where Islam pisses me off. Why? Because there were a LOT of Jesus's back in BC, and we all think they speak of the same one, but if that's the case that means Islam is basically Judaism without the phlegm and with squiggly lines for words. I don't know it just annoys me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Too bad the only Muslim who HASNT bashed Christians is RedSpot, all the other Muslims only bash on it to "prove they're right".

Personally this is where Islam pisses me off. Why? Because there were a LOT of Jesus's back in BC, and we all think they speak of the same one, but if that's the case that means Islam is basically Judaism without the phlegm and with squiggly lines for words. I don't know it just annoys me.
    I'd say posting that the Bible is corrupted is essentially bashing Christians, so yeah Redspot actually is guilty of bashing.
    He also said that westerners only care about money and sex, and a vast majority are Christian.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-22-2012 at 07:39 AM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Not to mention he says he doesn't know much about the Bible..
    So how would you know if it were corrupted if you don't know much about it..?
    So much stupid.
    I know that there is lot of versions, and I also know that it contracts itself
    by saying Jesus is a god in some verses, and in other verses it say Jesus isn't god.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

You know whats annyoing? That you believe Jesus is sons god.
    Hes just a Prophet, and if he was sons god whos his mom? and why would God have only one son? and why would God let his Son be crucified?

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

I'd say posting that the Bible is corrupted is essentially bashing Christians, so yeah Redspot actually is guilty of bashing.
    He also said that westerners only care about money and sex, and a vast majority are Christian.
    You call that bashing and I call it "expressing opinion" with evidences
    and yeah, how many times you go to church? once a week... pffffffffff
    you really care about your religion and sacred places.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I know that there is lot of versions, and I also know that it contracts itself
    by saying Jesus is a god in some verses, and in other verses it say Jesus isn't god.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

You know whats annyoing? That you believe Jesus is sons god.
    Hes just a Prophet, and if he was sons god whos his mom? and why would God have only one son? and why would God let his Son be crucified?

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

You call that bashing and I call it "expressing opinion" with evidences
    and yeah, how many times you go to church? once a week... pffffffffff
    you really care about your religion and sacred places.
    False. Jesus never claimed to be God in the Bible.
    You are just ignorant, and choose to believe idiots that make false claims.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast