Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

False. Jesus never claimed to be God in the Bible.
    You are just ignorant, and choose to believe idiots that make false claims.
    I never spotted anything wrong in the Quran, and if you see any fault in the Quran, Just name it !!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND!

Once I found a catalog that shows that Bible contracts itself, by saying Jesus is the god himself.
    I will find this tomorrow, I have to go in few mins so I have no time to find that,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I never spotted anything wrong in the Quran, and if you see any fault in the Quran, Just name it !!! YOU WILL NEVER FIND!

Once I found a catalog that shows that Bible contracts itself, by saying Jesus is the god himself.
    I will find this tomorrow, I have to go in few mins so I have no time to find that,
    Good luck with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

First answer, google.

Contradictions / Difficulties in the Qur'an

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Of course they're going to say Answering-Islam is biased despite the plethora of valid points the articles address.
    At least that's what lies' and Visible used to pull as an excuse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Of course they're going to say Answering-Islam is biased despite the plethora of valid points the articles address.
    At least that's what lies' and Visible used to pull as an excuse.
    Eh. some of it is pretty simple though, like 2 passages saying completely opposite things.
    *just posted it without looking, now looking and lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Eh. some of it is pretty simple though, like 2 passages saying completely opposite things.
    *just posted it without looking, now looking and lol.
    Answering Islam has always been a credible site for me,
    not because I was Christian, but the fact that I know the bible.
    I've actually had many personal conversations with Sammy Shamoun, and he's a very intelligent person.
    This is a person that was a Muslim and found himself not only straying from the path,
    but questioning everything that burdened him, and opening his mind to other possibilities.
    Though I am very surprised that he went from one extreme to another. (Muslim to Christian.)
    I think personally, if Islam was forced upon me I would later embrace Atheism.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-23-2012 at 12:44 AM.

Thanks

I'd say posting that the Bible is corrupted is essentially bashing Christians, so yeah Redspot actually is guilty of bashing.
    He also said that westerners only care about money and sex, and a vast majority are Christian.
    I guess I skimmed over those parts Anywho, I'm staying out of the Islam debates from now on (i'll VM you why, you'll find it hilarious).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I guess I skimmed over those parts Anywho, I'm staying out of the Islam debates from now on (i'll VM you why, you'll find it hilarious).
    I wish you wouldn't bro. This isn't a hate group, it's more about spreading awareness.
    But either way, thank you for at least having an open mind here.
    Whether you realize this or not, you and our future brethren are a pivotal weapon.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-23-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Thanks

I wish you wouldn't bro. This isn't a hate group, it's more about spreading awareness.
    But either way, thank you for at least having an open mind here.
    Whether you realize this or not, you and our future brethren are a pivotal weapon.
    If I can get aforementioned (in VM) problem to admit he's retarded then I'll come back, I'll try to get it on camera too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Answering Islam has always been a credible site for me,
    not because I was Christian, but the fact that I know the bible.
    I've actually had many personal conversations with Sammy Shamoun, and he's a very intelligent person.
    This is a person that was a Muslim and found himself not only straying from the path,
    but questioning everything that burdened him, and opening his mind to other possibilities.
    Though I am very surprised that he went from one extreme to another. (Muslim to Christian.)
    I think personally, if Islam was forced upon me I would later embrace Atheism.
    Yah know, I'd probably go atheist as well. Christianity wouldn't be an ideal choice as its association with Islam, Judaism is deffinitely out because Muslims hate jews, and buddhism would probably be too far for me to reach.

But christians and muslims always swap anyway.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well, If you have any questions, just contact one of the well-known Islamic shikh.
    Because honestly I don't know what contradictions your claiming and whats the meaning of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Someone threatening you, am I right?
    If so... just ignore, we are having a debate over here nothing more and nothing less.

annnnd about atheist, its way worst that being christian ... because atheist doesn't even believe that god does exist...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

annnnd about atheist, its way worst that being christian ... because atheist doesn't even believe that god does exist...
    No shit, because he doesn't.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    No shit, because he doesn't.
    You will know soon. trust me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    You will know soon. trust me.
    1 "His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and with a whole tangled mess in the middle. 2 He willed All That There Is into existence when He saw fit to do so and in the order He chose. 3 He prankishly thwarts all human attempts to find out exactly when or how this might have occured."

-Solipsy of the First Council of Olive Garden

You see? My holy book clearly stated that this happend, that MUST mean it is true because there is not one single mistake in my holy book. Red if you do not convert to the church of the flying spacheca monster, you will burn in pasta sauce forever.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    1 "His Holiness the Flying Spaghetti Monster is Eternal, without beginning and without end, and with a whole tangled mess in the middle. 2 He willed All That There Is into existence when He saw fit to do so and in the order He chose. 3 He prankishly thwarts all human attempts to find out exactly when or how this might have occured."

-Solipsy of the First Council of Olive Garden

You see? My holy book clearly stated that this happend, that MUST mean it is true because there is not one single mistake in my holy book. Red if you do not convert to the church of the flying spacheca monster, you will burn in pasta sauce forever.

lets just agree on not to agree, you stick with your religion and ill stick with my religion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast