Thanks

My two community servers, whitelisting, spawning and other info!

Hey guys,

So I'm going to be succinct and to the point. You may know me from my whitelisting service and I'm happy to say that in the past weeks I've provided over 20 people with whitelisting and the donations have helped so much!

Thanks to someone I've whitelisted, I've also gained access to another official server at the admin level, so I now have TWO servers that are ready and running for the community. I still am offering whitelisting service to those who are banned or want to script, and they'll be completely free of battleye. I don't know how long I'll have access to this second server but I may take steps to install whitelisting on it. If you are unable to donate (too young, etc.) I'll still help you out but I ask for donations to keep the servers running.

I also have recently acquired an admin for my main server. I am, however looking for more admins, and I do require a donation to become an admin to help prove your loyalty.

I'm glad I can be apart of the community, and help all of you. PM me on skype @ sgt.jon if you're interested in anything.

Also, if anybody wants to chip in and donate it would be much appreciated. My time is not free and neither are the servers, and we need the community's help to keep them online.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sgt.Jonny; 09-14-2012 at 08:43 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sgt.Jonny For This Useful Post:

cuyo (09-15-2012),vyktor_vale (09-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I was wondering where is the server hosted, i would be interested in becoming an admin but ping restrictions might affect otherwise.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    If it is possible, I would like to play on that server

Thanks
    Yea i want to try out this server too cus i just have got banned

Thanks
    is it possible if you can come my server and spawn stuff for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vyktor_vale View Post
    I was wondering where is the server hosted, i would be interested in becoming an admin but ping restrictions might affect otherwise.
    The server is hosted in the US. If you were to become an admin I'd whitelist you so you wouldn't have to deal with BE kicking you because of ping. The ping is actually pretty decent too. I have many people playing outside of the US. I need an admin because of the excessive amount of assholes that use scripting to make my server hell for anyone else. You'd have the power to kick those individuals messing up the people.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by realroy121 View Post
    Yea i want to try out this server too cus i just have got banned
    Contact me on skype @ sgt. jon. If you're able to donate I'll whitelist your key and you can play even though you're banned.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by K1NGEN! View Post
    If it is possible, I would like to play on that server
    Just contact me on skype. I can't reveal the server info on here. If you're able to donate it would be greatly appreciated. I will warn though that the server is filled with asshole script kiddies. I knew this would be a problem but there's not a whole lot I can do with limited time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sweet, white listed quickly thanks man.

Thanks
    Hey guys I'm available for whitelisting to day. Hit me up on skype @ sgt.jon if interested.