Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I don't like freeasabird

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    I don't like freeasabird
    T.T why, wtf did i do to you? LMFAO im starting to be hated for no absolute reason LOL

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

thetruthisinme (09-17-2012),Viktor (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    When you reported me, what happened? Nothing because they don't see me as being a mod. @heythere123 When i said mention staff , it's not suppose to be about my grammar. It's about me being a so called "mod" that you, silverzz, and freeasabrid has a problem with. Don't you think they would let me know if i was doing anything wrong?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by CallDuhPoPoHoe View Post
    When you reported me, what happened? Nothing because they don't see me as being a mod. @heythere123 When i said mention staff , it's not suppose to be about my grammar. It's about me being a so called "mod" that you, silverzz, and freeasabrid has a problem with. Don't you think they would let me know if i was doing anything wrong?
    blake? LMFAO? Blake, you spamm and you act like a mod, Even a elementary schooler can see that. I am DONE talking about this shit. Keep out of peoples threads unless you have a offer or are planning to post one. Now please close this?

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xien View Post
    I don't like freeasabird
    Well, i LOVE you! <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freeasabird View Post
    blake? LMFAO? Blake, you spamm and you act like a mod, Even a elementary schooler can see that. I am DONE talking about this shit. Keep out of peoples threads unless you have a offer or are planning to post one. Now please close this?
    I won't stop what i'm doing unless a staff member tells me to stop. who are you ? What authority do you have to tell me where to post and where not to? Did a staff member come here and tell me what i am doing is wrong? I'm obviously not spamming like you think i am?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I won't stop what i'm doing unless a staff member tells me to stop. who are you ? What authority do you have to tell me where to post and where not to? Did a staff member come here and tell me what i am doing is wrong? I'm obviously not spamming like you think i am?
    Who am I? I am freeasabird. I didnt tell you to stop, you can continue to act like a mod for all i care.

Thanks
    Who am I? I am freeasabird. I didnt tell you to stop, you can continue to act like a mod for all i care.
    Exactly you're NOBODY. Oh you don't care? On all those threads i "spam", You say "quit acting like a mod". No "mod" has came here and told me to quit. If you didn't care , then why did i make this thread? To shut you up. I will continue to let people know they MUST post in game screen shots proving ownership, or the thread will get closed. You know i'm not doing anything wrong mr rule reader but you break the rules yourself.

LOL says the guy that reads the rules. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...lus-vodka.html You're welcome.

Ever since i told you to post in game screen shots, you have, and will continue to do in the t/b/s section.

but i'm the bad guy? pfft
    Last edited by CallDuhPoPoHoe; 09-17-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Exactly you're NOBODY. Oh you don't care? On all those threads i "spam", You say "quit acting like a mod". No "mod" has came here and told me to quit. If you didn't care , then why did i make this thread? To shut you up. I will continue to let people know they MUST post in game screen shots proving ownership, or the thread will get closed. You know i'm not doing anything wrong mr rule reader but you break the rules yourself.

LOL says the guy that reads the rules. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/443-crossf...lus-vodka.html You're welcome.

Ever since i told you to post in game screen shots, you have, and will continue to do in the t/b/s section.

but i'm the bad guy? pfft
    Sigh, i stopped caring, I will report you for spam the next time you spam in my eyes. And for your information, I am as much as a nobody as you are. We are all equal, don't go acting like a dick. I am seriously done posting on this worthless thread. I have lost every bit of respect for you. Can you request a mod to close this thread right now? this is really getting annoying.

Thank you

Thanks
    Sigh, i stopped caring, I will report you for spam the next time you spam in my eyes. And for your information, I am as much as a nobody as you are. We are all equal, don't go acting like a dick. I am seriously done posting on this worthless thread. I have lost every bit of respect for you. Can you request a mod to close this thread right now? this is really getting annoying.

Thank you
    Next time i do it. I'll send you the link in a vm/pm which ever you prefer. I'll close it when my main gets unbanned(2years).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Next time i do it. I'll send you the link in a vm/pm which ever you prefer. I'll close it when my main gets unbanned(2years).
    Years???? also pm plz :S
    But the link for what?

Thanks
    Years???? also pm plz :S
    But the link for what?
    This guy is really stupid.

" I will report you for spam the next time you spam in my eyes." I said, I will give you the link in a pm/vm the next time I "spam". So once i post your thread about you not following the rules and me helping you. You're done with the thread? It's annoying now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This guy is really stupid.

" I will report you for spam the next time you spam in my eyes." I said, I will give you the link in a pm/vm the next time I "spam". So once i post your thread about you not following the rules and me helping you. You're done with the thread? It's annoying now?
    Oh sorry, I blanked out. Give me a break, its not like English is a super easy language to learn -.-
    Very well, now request closing?

Thanks
    Oh sorry, I blanked out. Give me a break, its not like English is a super easy language to learn -.-
    Very well, now request closing?
    I'll close it when my main gets unbanned(2years).
    Is my main unbanned yet?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is my main unbanned yet?
    You said 2 years...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You seem to enjoy saying "moronic fuck", don't you?
    First time I've said it in this thread. It's fun to point out ******s like Heythere and you on MPGH.
    Last edited by The Hobbit; 09-17-2012 at 04:16 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

CallDuhPoPoHoe (09-17-2012)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast