Quote Originally Posted by Confiscation1 View Post
    cant... i would love to join but...
    its like night her in jap
    holy fk ur Japanese?????????

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Thou Shalt Not Kill, douchebag. I'm sorry have you not read the bible? God has absolutely no problem with murder, I advise you read 1 Samuel 15:7-26 or Deuteronomy 25:19. Thou Shalt Not Kill doesn't apply when God tells you to kill people. Ted was justified in killing that hooker because God commanded him to do so.
    Please dont quote scriptures when you dont fully understand the meaning. The word kill translates different in the hebrew text which is the original text for the bible. Kill translates as murder or premeditated murder. Also god is sovereign in what he does and has righteous indignation. Thats why alot of christians these days are for the death penalty.

God can do whatever he chooses to do. He made the commandments for us to follow. He wasnt making guidelines for himself. God is perfect and just in what he does. You cant correctly know the meaning of some scriptures without translating it back to hebrew. So dont give me that ok?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Chandman View Post
    holy fk ur Japanese?????????
    he is in japan cuz his daddy got a job there -.-!
    I am the God.

Thanks
    sucking some japs cock
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i want to join put me on the list ill
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    XD, all that meat just swashin down his throat.

omfg you know that a black man and a redneck just got together to bash a mexican online together.....

damn i love america
    damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mexico won't win if I call the border patrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    gourav , u dont know shit about christianity or islam !!!! go worship ur holy cow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyabdule View Post
    i want to join put me on the list ill
    Good my brother. Hyperion will add you to the list later. May god be with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    i actually got caught making out with hot chick and attempting a sex

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Please dont quote scriptures when you dont fully understand the meaning. The word kill translates different in the hebrew text which is the original text for the bible. Kill translates as murder or premeditated murder. Also god is sovereign in what he does and has righteous indignation. Thats why alot of christians these days are for the death penalty.

God can do whatever he chooses to do. He made the commandments for us to follow. He wasnt making guidelines for himself. God is perfect and just in what he does. You cant correctly know the meaning of some scriptures without translating it back to hebrew. So dont give me that ok?
    HAHAHA Are you serious? How much you want to bet that you don't know Hebrew? Or fucking aramaic for that matter? The original language the old testament was written in (I'm not sure how much of the new testament was written in aramaic). No original versions of the bible exist, not a single original piece of scripture, so telling me to read the older versions is stupid, your bible is all translations and interpretations, just like ALL TRANSLATIONS. To think other wise is fucking silly. first you tell me to read the bible, then you tell me to read the "original" bible, what next? Go back in time and meet these delusional desert people? I'll be honest I'm a little worried when you set up different moral guidelines for your supernatural sky daddy, we never know when God "perfectly and justly" commands people to commit acts of murder, hell God could have told Hitler to kill the Jews. Does that make it "ok" for Hitler to have done what he did?
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-06-2009 at 07:55 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    When you enter "God" into the equation, the human experience makes no fucking sense.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    HAHAHA Are you serious? How much you want to bet that you don't know Hebrew? Or fucking aramaic for that matter? The original language the old testament was written in (I'm not sure how much of the new testament was written in aramaic). No original versions of the bible exist, not a single original piece of scripture, so telling me to read the older versions is stupid, your bible is all translations and interpretations, just like ALL TRANSLATIONS. To think other wise is fucking silly. first you tell me to read the bible, then you tell me to read the "original" bible, what next? Go back in time and meet these delusional desert people? I'll be honest I'm a little worried when set up different moral guidelines for your supernatural sky daddy, we never know when God "perfectly and justly" commands people to commit acts of murder, hell God could have told Hitler to kill the Jews. Does that make it "ok" for Hitler to have done what he did?
    I love you. Ill be on tomorrow to prove my point. Jesus loves you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I love you. Ill be on tomorrow to prove my point. Jesus loves you.
    Jesus, if he even existed, is dead. Love is a feeling that can only be expressed by the living.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    i second that

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Jesus, if he even existed, is dead. Love is a feeling that can only be expressed by the living.
    We believe jesus resurrected. Hes not dead. Read up on the trinity. That should keep you occupied for a bit.

And confiscation1 stop spamming . Youve been switching sides this whole time.
    Last edited by Obama; 04-06-2009 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks

ROFLMAO!!! OMFG ROLFMAO!
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    ;? whats so funnuy?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast