Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyp View Post
    Saying were forced to tolerate gay people is like comparing to people who are loud and make scenes in and the parents tell their children just ignore those flaws accept them no matter how annoying or stupid they are.
    We have to tolerate, but that doesn't mean it's not immoral. Also, I don't think you actually researched before making this topic. America is actually one of the few places in this world where the majority don't mind gay people

– Three-quarters of U.S. adults (75%) favor either marriage or domestic partnerships/civil unions for gay and lesbian couples. Only about two in 10 (22%) say gay and lesbian couples should have no legal recognition.

– Almost two-thirds (64%) of U.S. adults favor allowing openly gay military personnel to serve in the armed forces.

– About six in 10 (63%) U.S. adults favor expanding hate crime laws to cover gay and transgender people.

– Nearly seven out of 10 U.S. adults (69%) oppose laws that would ban qualified gay and lesbian couples from adopting children.
    I think you're only pulling out facts based on your personal experience.

You have probably never traveled to other countries, where homosexuality is considered illegal or is looked down upon the denizens.

By the way, Durges. You said, "...Regardless of your moral beliefs, you have NO right to tell ANYONE how they should live their lives, be straight or gay, Asexual (masturbation), or Artificial insemination, everyone in this country has the right to choose."

You know this is utter bull shit. Maybe we should legalize child exploitation and marriage between adults and under-aged children. Hey! We can't tell pedophiles to stop showing affection for children! It's their life choice! Maybe I'll get gourav to come over to your house to have sexual relationship with your daughter/sister or anyone in your family that's under aged. It wouldn't matter, as long as the girl willingly accepts. Right?

"Sexuality in no way, shape, or form should be involve in religion, what you do on the privacy of your own house its completely up to you."

Ok, then. Let us launch a "religious crusade" against homosexuality in the "privacy of our own home". Like you said, "It's completely up to" the person.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-11-2009 at 07:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I somewhat agree with you hyperion. After all, immoral and unnatural are synonyms in my oppinion. I think it's clear gay rights don't exist, but in America we can NOT discriminate a male couple from recieving tax breaks. A civil union is probably consitutional.

Thanks
    Ok I have two views on this subject

Morally: I think Gay is wrong, and I was for Prop 8 during the election.

Legally: I'm no, because you would be altering the U.S constitution.

The problem and why Prop 8 was passed: The outcome was based on the high number religious and moral views instead of looking at it from the legal perspective. Considering how the three major religions all share the belief that God made man for woman, the outcome wasn't hard to predict.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    FUCK TEH GAYS

Thanks
    Show me a bible where it tells the story of Jesus. Ages 1-33 or whatever age he was when he was crucified. I mean every year of his life. Secondly the bible is the telephone game. A book thats been around for over 2000 years would have already been turned to dust. Even in a controlled environment a book will not last for over 1000 years. And saying its the Divine word or god is ridiculous. Thats like saying Scientology is the one true religion. If your teacher told you to write down a Recipe for apple pie and you thought you could better it would you alter what was written? Yes. Then when you teach it to someone else they would alter it again to suite them. This would continue. Now think that the bible which according to posts in this forum has been around for (including the book of Moses) 3449 years estimated. Down the line the Text will become obscured. No matter how much you try to back up the bible saying its the word of god it comes down to it that it's a book written by men and then Rewritten several times. So in the end you will not get the true story. I agree with Durges. We should not pry into the lives of people and what they do in their homes is their privacy and should be left that way. I dont care if you Fuck monkeys on Tuesdays. Do it out of the public eye and i wont care. Its when you begin to cause harm to people that the authority should get involved. And also... What about that whole catholic priest happening? And what happened the pope sent them off to new towns and let them to continue raping Boys? Im all for Christianity but if you use the Catholic bible as your support then your following people who are immoral.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    seriously, i know this seem like a fucked up thing to say, but i never really cared for peoples preferences. if they are gay, then they are gay. i think nothing of it more than just population control. so goes with many other things.... but all in all it shouldn't really matter.

the thing that kills me though is, why to homosexuals want to go through the bsof getting into a marraige? is it a medical issue, as in a couple trying to share insurance? if that be the case, can't they just be domestic partners?
    i'll be back with a source, but correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't 20/20 make an arguement towards this, or in some sense to infrom you on doemestic partnerships???
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnyp View Post
    Show me a bible where it tells the story of Jesus. Ages 1-33 or whatever age he was when he was crucified. I mean every year of his life. Secondly the bible is the telephone game. A book thats been around for over 2000 years would have already been turned to dust. Even in a controlled environment a book will not last for over 1000 years. And saying its the Divine word or god is ridiculous. Thats like saying Scientology is the one true religion. If your teacher told you to write down a Recipe for apple pie and you thought you could better it would you alter what was written? Yes. Then when you teach it to someone else they would alter it again to suite them. This would continue. Now think that the bible which according to posts in this forum has been around for (including the book of Moses) 3449 years estimated. Down the line the Text will become obscured. No matter how much you try to back up the bible saying its the word of god it comes down to it that it's a book written by men and then Rewritten several times. So in the end you will not get the true story. I agree with Durges. We should not pry into the lives of people and what they do in their homes is their privacy and should be left that way. I dont care if you Fuck monkeys on Tuesdays. Do it out of the public eye and i wont care. Its when you begin to cause harm to people that the authority should get involved. And also... What about that whole catholic priest happening? And what happened the pope sent them off to new towns and let them to continue raping Boys? Im all for Christianity but if you use the Catholic bible as your support then your following people who are immoral.
    so who is useing you catholic bible?
    and if your 4 christianity then why are you saying that its just a book?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killall1 View Post
    so who is useing you catholic bible?
    and if your 4 christianity then why are you saying that its just a book?
    I was wondering the same thing. ^^

Thanks
    I don;t know what the arguments are. I can sit her and tell you guys that, It is not ones fault for being gay. In recent Scientific Studies, undergone by psychologist.They have deduced rationally, that homosexuality is programmed in your DNA. Google if you don't believe me.There are case studies, Atlest who cares if someone wants to be GAY. Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, Who are we to judge, when we can't judge ourselves. It was a lot more elegant then what I just said, but same meaning. But take that same respect and apply it here and succumb to the reality. That we are all individuals that are here for one reason, and we can choose how to obtain or dis-retain that. Fucking Individualism, Narcissist's Unite!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    I don;t know what the arguments are. I can sit her and tell you guys that, It is not ones fault for being gay. In recent Scientific Studies, undergone by psychologist.They have deduced rationally, that homosexuality is programmed in your DNA. Google if you don't believe me.There are case studies, Atlest who cares if someone wants to be GAY. Ralph Waldo Emerson once said, Who are we to judge, when we can't judge ourselves. It was a lot more elegant then what I just said, but same meaning. But take that same respect and apply it here and succumb to the reality. That we are all individuals that are here for one reason, and we can choose how to obtain or dis-retain that. Fucking Individualism, Narcissist's Unite!
    there is the medical stand point where they have found similar "genetic markers" that gay people have, but they can't prove that is a factor because there are just as many straight people who have these markers. I don't think that anyone is born gay, I think they choose to be gay whether it be for the shock factor of being gay or they need acceptance from the same sex. There are many other ways that people get AIDS. Specifically if you look at studies done in africa, there is something called gender specific genocide. Where the Muslim extremists who know they have AIDS, rape women just to infect them to kill off the gender because most of them were infected by women who were forced into prostitution. All I am going to say is ignorance is bliss to those who are ignorance. And obviously you can state opinion as fact but that doesn't make it fact.

Thanks
    You misconstrued what I was trying to correlate to the audience. I seem to be be very cryptic when I talk some times but let me re-iterate. I'm just suggesting that people are born, I'm simply speculating the fact that people are who they choose to be, and that whole bit towards the end. " Fucking individualism, Narcissist's unite", was a kinda closing the speech, Oomph! back to restating. People are who they are, and in this world we engage. Into what is Dub Biological Competition. Which Charles Darwin clearly sates is a act of the survival of the Fittest. Now I believe that people are presented with choices, that bring about an altruistic preferences, that defines them. Now be this to coloration with DNA, studies suggest it, but does not deny it. I realize that and accecpt it because, who am I to Judge.

Now, let me ask with this explanation.Do you still think that, I have no idea what I'm talking, I am ignorant? Or do can you Decrypt what I was saying, I believe that people are suggestive towards moments in their life, that are brought about in a strategic interaction. People are who thy are, no matter how they put it. Its reality.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpl0x View Post
    You misconstrued what I was trying to correlate to the audience. I seem to be be very cryptic when I talk some times but let me re-iterate. I'm just suggesting that people are born, I'm simply speculating the fact that people are who they choose to be, and that whole bit towards the end. " Fucking individualism, Narcissist's unite", was a kinda closing the speech, Oomph! back to restating. People are who they are, and in this world we engage. Into what is Dub Biological Competition. Which Charles Darwin clearly sates is a act of the survival of the Fittest. Now I believe that people are presented with choices, that bring about an altruistic preferences, that defines them. Now be this to coloration with DNA, studies suggest it, but does not deny it. I realize that and accecpt it because, who am I to Judge.

Now, let me ask with this explanation.Do you still think that, I have no idea what I'm talking, I am ignorant? Or do can you Decrypt what I was saying, I believe that people are suggestive towards moments in their life, that are brought about in a strategic interaction. People are who thy are, no matter how they put it. Its reality.

Dude, that's like saying just because studies "suggest" there is life on mars, and there is no PROOF that there isn't, that we should believe there is life. that's retarded...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IncidentaL View Post
    Dude, that's like saying just because studies "suggest" there is life on mars, and there is no PROOF that there isn't, that we should believe there is life. that's retarded...
    I am not saying believe that, just because studies show.I am saying that if studies suggest it then take the time to rationalize it.Then deduce your own preferences. Do not let these Moral standards put forth by society mold your belief.Also you know Theological belief is prudent in the matter, it is not related, better yet, should not be related. One thing I have noticed about society is that if they cannot explain it. Then they look to a higher power. Since "The one" says its bad, it is therefore bad. My question to you, is why disbelieve something, because it has no, logistics behind it?Then just turn to you sanctuary and rationalize the moral standards that are in place, why do that when you can suggest a different way, with speculation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Fuck teh gays.

Thanks
    Nice Egotistical View point, and great back up reasoning.

All in All 10/10 for his 2 cents!

^^ OBAMA

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast