Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Youve also forgot that many Japanese people have been Abducted to NK, Their excuse was as simple as "To Teach the children of North Korea some History/Culture". Mainly because they dont have much culture. Also, I think it is unethical that they should be Spending so much money on Missiles when they have so many people starving to death. As A Japanese person myself, I kinda feel pissed off about the people that take this matter as "Foreign". Just because its not happening close to you, it dosent mean that it Wont.... Also, There WAS a case when a Japanese woman was Abducted, then returned about..50 years or so after.. I think. She was abducted towards or at the end of WWII (?) If any1 can, clear that up for me pls, thx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cng885 View Post
    Well, we wouldn't call it democratic. The communists make names like that to make them sound nicer..but its still communism.
    neither is the U.S.; its actually a republic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Actually, that does not make sense. Also, how dare you disrespect both the killer and the victim families to a whole different topic. The killer is from South Korea, not North Korea and NK is a threat to many nations. It is a threat to South Korea, the still warring enemy, who have American based on there. Japan is also a a threat, another common enemy. China is actually telling North Korea to chill out then be nice to him.
    China has eyes for other areas of the world now: resource nations. They use their influence with North Korea as a bargaining tool with the west

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phucu For This Useful Post:

stukatzo (08-02-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Nk may be testing missiles, but hey its not like the western nations, haven't in the past and taking into consideration one of them actually fired 2 at Japan.
    (trying to be non-biased in saying that)
    so hmm, who do I consider a bigger threat. NK is a threat yes to SK who they are at war with, the fact that they have and are testing them is the threat, but there are much bigger threats out there, lets not be ignorant here.

Nukes in human hands regardless of country or government is bad for all of us and is essentially a threat.

Thanks
    >.>
    wow talk to me if ur north korean and you die...
    thats..
    real bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer

KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

Thanks
    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity but Kim-jong il should be killed along with the rest of the government over in NK Same goes for america and United Kingdom! - All corrupt, all the want is money and power - The richest people control the world - The people who run the big international banks run the world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsStoner View Post
    I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity but Kim-jong il should be killed along with the rest of the government over in NK Same goes for america and United Kingdom! - All corrupt, all the want is money and power - The richest people control the world - The people who run the big international banks run the world.
    They are banned from having computers, therefore you're a lier and governments can find you, you can't have a millon proxies there is no way and firewalls?

Yeah, impossible.

Thanks
    They are banned from having computers, therefore you're a lier and governments can find you, you can't have a millon proxies there is no way and firewalls?

Yeah, impossible.
    Did I say i was hiding behind them? No i didn't READ it through first and make sure you UNDERSTAND idiot!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Did I say i was hiding behind them? No i didn't READ it through first and make sure you UNDERSTAND idiot!
    I did, here is where you fail hardcore into proving me wrong.

I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity <-------------A proxy hide the person and you even stated that you're 'using' them to hide. Therefore you just prove that I am right, thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I live in North Korea. Kim Jong Il evil. OMGHEE. Popo. RUN!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Whoa, pretty harsh place
    CAN YOU DIG IT?

Selling LV. 40 DF Account? DON'T BAN ME FOR ADVERTISING PLEASE!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dude they have medication for your disorder its called vallium!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I did, here is where you fail hardcore into proving me wrong.

I shouldnt really be saying this without a million proxies and firewalls protecting my identity <-------------A proxy hide the person and you even stated that you're 'using' them to hide. Therefore you just prove that I am right, thank you.
    He shouldnt be saying it without a million Proxies protecting his identity. He never said he used them. He said he SHOULD be using them. He said its unsafe to say what he's about to say WITHOUT his Proxies, because he doesnt have them.

You are wrong. I dont even care for the fag Im defending. Your post just extremely pissed me off because you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.

Official Shit-List
    "my name is lol"
    "lakshay{Banned}"

Dudes I'm "Ok" With
    "HowHate"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The turks did that its called the hell march it was done last year i think heres the link
    Proud to be Turkish

Thankyou R_arraz for this awesome Sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well, to my opinion, North Korea is looking forward to World War III. Recently, nuclear disarmament is one of the world's priority to establish peace and safety, but only North Korea , Iran and some other country are not accepting the arrangement. North Korea does have established Communism, but it shall not prevail. It's true that Communism can make great countries, very powerful ones, but it ends with massacre. Look at Stallin for example. Communism in Russia lasted for over 30 years, but Stallin killed over 23,000,000 people within the purges and Ukraine's famine. Another great example is Mao Ze-Dong, who killed and estimate of 50-70 million people (worst democide/genocide in human history) during his time as leader of Communist China (some of this bloodbaths were also carried out in the Tibet). North Korea has as an allie the super power country of China, that has a population of 1/4 of the world's total population. If someone is going to bring hell upon earth, it shall be North Korea and China.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast