Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

A few hacks I have in mind

So I was thinking a little bit about hacks for AVA and what hacks I would like to see released here on MPGH and I came up with a few ideas. If anybody else has an idea that hasn't been released or mentioned yet post a reply.

Ideas
    • Knife that shoots bullets, basically knife glitch without having to do the glitch itself
    • Super jump, I am aware that it is on *********, I just want to see it released on MPGH
    • God Mode, I am aware that it is on *********, I just want to see it released on MPGH
    • Super Mobility, not a cheat engine speed hack, just a hack that increases your mobility ingame
    • Flying ability, where basically you can walk in mid air
    • Invisibility hack, ability to walk through walls and such
    • Shooting while sprinting, where you can still shoot while you're sprinting, would be useful with the no recoil/no spread hack
    • OPK hack, also on ********, should be on MPGH
    • Heat seeking bullets, you can shoot wherever, bullets go to enemies instead of where you aimed
    • From the Matrix, you can run up walls and stuff
    • Shotguns and Snipers shoot grenades like the RPG
    • Rocket grenades, instead of the arch like projection, grenades shoot like bullets
    • From Halo, sticking grenades, the blue halo grenades that stuck to enemies when they make contact with them
    • From KAVA, dual wielding
    • Not necessarily a hack, but disconnect farming bot
    • Ability to toggle walls off or on, basically wall bangs everywhere
    • Speedy C4, basically it blows up faster than normal after you plant it
    • Flaming bullets, like in infection mode when you step in the fire you get burned, same concept except when they are touched by bullets they get burned
    • Laser gun, literally a gun that shoots a non ending laser beam
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-19-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Advertising

Thanks
    If these hacks are possible, they would sell it not release it for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sando1337 View Post
    If these hacks are possible, they would sell it not release it for free.
    Most of these hacks are possible through ********and such, but I just posted this thread to get a discussion going because a lot of people don't know what hacks to create. And you aren't allowed to sell hacks on MPGH.
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-19-2012 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    So I was thinking a little bit about hacks for AVA and what hacks I would like to see released here on MPGH and I came up with a few ideas. If anybody else has an idea that hasn't been released or mentioned yet post a reply.

Ideas
    • Knife that shoots bullets, basically knife glitch without having to do the glitch itself
    • Super jump, I am aware that it is on *********, I just want to see it released on MPGH
    • God Mode, I am aware that it is on *********, I just want to see it released on MPGH
    • Super Mobility, not a cheat engine speed hack, just a hack that increases your mobility ingame
    • Flying ability, where basically you can walk in mid air
    • Invisibility hack, ability to walk through walls and such
    • Shooting while sprinting, where you can still shoot while you're sprinting, would be useful with the no recoil/no spread hack
    • OPK hack, also on ********, should be on MPGH
    • Heat seeking bullets, you can shoot wherever, bullets go to enemies instead of where you aimed
    • From the Matrix, you can run up walls and stuff
    • Shotguns and Snipers shoot grenades like the RPG
    • Rocket grenades, instead of the arch like projection, grenades shoot like bullets
    • From Halo, sticking grenades, the blue halo grenades that stuck to enemies when they make contact with them
    • From KAVA, dual wielding
    • Not necessarily a hack, but disconnect farming bot
    • Ability to toggle walls off or on, basically wall bangs everywhere
    • Speedy C4, basically it blows up faster than normal after you plant it
    • Flaming bullets, like in infection mode when you step in the fire you get burned, same concept except when they are touched by bullets they get burned
    • Laser gun, literally a gun that shoots a non ending laser beam
    I removed the name of the rival hacking site, do not post its name again, thanks.

1. Plausible.
    2. Possible.
    3. Possible.
    4. What do you mean by "increases mobility"? That would technically be a form of a speedhack. A speedhack is plausible, but every attempt I personally know of has failed.
    5. Possible.
    6. Not possible. Noclip is perma-patched. It was available WAYYYYY back when AVA was still in CBT, but when it hit full release whatever IJJI did broke it for good. As for invisibility, the only one I know of works only in AI missions and it "semi" works.
    7. Not possible. The only way this would work is to remove the animations and mechanics for sprinting, which would definitely crash the client due to its consistency checks. There may be a way around it but from most of the coders I've talked to who write hacks for AVA say it's not worth the time, even for VIP.
    8. Possible.
    9. Heat Seaking Bullets is the same thing as OPK. The bullets wouldn't be attracted to the person as the hit calculation is done per aim, and mouseclick with the variables for lag compensation. The actual bullets are just sprites and have no correlation with the hitbox calculations.
    10. Interesting idea, I honestly do not know if it is plausible or not.
    11. Not possible.
    12. Not currently possible (I say currently because it was not for CA, but became available after one of CA's patches for a short time).
    13. Not possible.
    14. If we can find a way to successfully repack .upk files and inject them for server-side use in AVA then yes, it is plausible.
    15. Can easily be done in AutoIt.
    16. Visually yes, physically no unless you're using a TeleKill, but from what I'm told Telekill is not possible and only OPK is currently.
    17. Not possible.
    18. You would need to completely change the games mechanics for that, as well the bullets themselves wouldn't be on fire, it would just cause a continuous leech of someones health. That may be possible but actual flaming bullets are not.
    19. Not possible.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012),ikaheel (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well I know what hacks I might be seeing in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I don't think anyone would bother making many of these hacks as a free release.

Thanks
    Well I know what hacks I might be seeing in the future.
    I'll talk to a few people and see what we can do, I like a couple of the ideas there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I've got a hack that shoots gnades. So why couldn't a knife shoot bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I removed the name of the rival hacking site, do not post its name again, thanks.

1. Plausible.
    2. Possible.
    3. Possible.
    4. What do you mean by "increases mobility"? That would technically be a form of a speedhack. A speedhack is plausible, but every attempt I personally know of has failed.
    5. Possible.
    6. Not possible. Noclip is perma-patched. It was available WAYYYYY back when AVA was still in CBT, but when it hit full release whatever IJJI did broke it for good. As for invisibility, the only one I know of works only in AI missions and it "semi" works.
    7. Not possible. The only way this would work is to remove the animations and mechanics for sprinting, which would definitely crash the client due to its consistency checks. There may be a way around it but from most of the coders I've talked to who write hacks for AVA say it's not worth the time, even for VIP.
    8. Possible.
    9. Heat Seaking Bullets is the same thing as OPK. The bullets wouldn't be attracted to the person as the hit calculation is done per aim, and mouseclick with the variables for lag compensation. The actual bullets are just sprites and have no correlation with the hitbox calculations.
    10. Interesting idea, I honestly do not know if it is plausible or not.
    11. Not possible.
    12. Not currently possible (I say currently because it was not for CA, but became available after one of CA's patches for a short time).
    13. Not possible.
    14. If we can find a way to successfully repack .upk files and inject them for server-side use in AVA then yes, it is plausible.
    15. Can easily be done in AutoIt.
    16. Visually yes, physically no unless you're using a TeleKill, but from what I'm told Telekill is not possible and only OPK is currently.
    17. Not possible.
    18. You would need to completely change the games mechanics for that, as well the bullets themselves wouldn't be on fire, it would just cause a continuous leech of someones health. That may be possible but actual flaming bullets are not.
    19. Not possible.
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Different mechanics and actions. With the knife the game calculates the crosshair location like a gun would, but the damage type is different. Taking a pre-existing gun and altering it to fire a different projectile is much easier than taking a weapon, having it fire out a projectile when it originally does not, and then making that projectile into a grenade. The amount of bypassing you would need to do for many of the checks put in place would be a BITCH lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    I don't think anyone would bother making many of these hacks as a free release.
    They released Speedy DV for free, which IMO is better than most paid hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    You mean your gun shoots grenades and does the same damage as those grenades?

@Lehsyrus if I can help in anyway just let me know.
    Last edited by ikaheel; 09-19-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Some guy was shooting out tons of gnades from any gun he picks up. Was playing with him earlier today. Shit was funny as hell. Also saw a guy named Adolf Hitler opking everyone. Highest rank I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Different mechanics and actions. With the knife the game calculates the crosshair location like a gun would, but the damage type is different. Taking a pre-existing gun and altering it to fire a different projectile is much easier than taking a weapon, having it fire out a projectile when it originally does not, and then making that projectile into a grenade. The amount of bypassing you would need to do for many of the checks put in place would be a BITCH lol
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Very nice ideas, gonna work on these!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSt0rmX For This Useful Post:

HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    They released Speedy DV for free, which IMO is better than most paid hacks.
    But Speedy DV farmer is made with Cheat Engine and a simple Lua script. Not a few hundred lines of C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Honestly nice ideas.If we had this - AVA would basically be a new breed of gaming and might be its first to be that way
    It might even become accepted hehe. Sounds like epic fun and Im glad the staff is considering it ..Too bad im still learning to code :C

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i like some of the idea's nice but some i won't waist my time with and it would be ok to release if someone can make a program that check's you're post's on here say 500 post's to use like avaplaye anti leech
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast