Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thumbs down Mad Kids That CRY

So my friend on AVA was telling me a very interesting story - He's playing on an account that is exp hacked only - so he's a captain with little money or euros- he isnt a euro caps shop spammer - he isnt an aimbotter - he hasnt even added guns yet. Now its obvious his wins and losses are very lowww compared to his rank. He's playing in this room..he said that some guy came into the room and as soon as he comes in - he immediately accuses my friend of hacking - so apparently this kid right clicked my buddy and checked his info before entering game - oh btw...the kid is on the same team as my buddy and my buddy wasnt even the top frag - my buddy's S/D is 1.4 but with few games played but 1.4 says that he's not aimbotting or not even using recoil becuz trust me with those tools theres no way you can have a lower SD. So anyway- the guy starts teamkilling my buddy - then my buddy starts teamkilling him - and the kid is using a para and fails to teamkill my buddy on the second try - then gets mad and reports. My buddy teamkills him again and the guy leaves the room and says he is gonna screenshot my buddy's info and take it to an aeria ticket.Now my guess is - this guy is mad at my Buddy's epic name and epic rank and is probably a mad kid who couldnt bypass gameguard.

This guy is going around right clicking people and making aeria tickets. As if he can stop the entire community of hacks...trying to be a foolish saint and be a hero for something he can't stop. I dont care Ill tell you his name right now > my buddy said his name is Ddubzz or some crap like that. When you guys see him - make a total fool out of him. Its no lifers like these that dont go outside to play very often and see the sun. Its sad but i have no sympathy. Tell em go screw themselves sideways .
    Last edited by Here4Sex; 09-20-2012 at 09:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Here4Sex For This Useful Post:

HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012)

Thanks
    That kid nonstop bitches on the forums, all of his threads get locked and many of his posts deleted. Tell your busy to farm with a friend to get his stats evened out, that will cut down on the hackusating. On every one of my accounts, before I do anything I have two bots set up, one on a laptop and one on my desktop, and I farm the fuck out of my wins/losses. After I have a good amount I then do the exp and euro adding on the account. I always keep the SD low as well on said accounts. Ten out of 76 have been banned, but those were my first ten accounts and I hacked the shit plout of them.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Here4Sex (09-20-2012),HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I will tell my buddy for sure.I in the same position as him so Im gonna take your advice. I have a laptop and pc as well so this is good for me.
    What we actually do is - we never enter games unless they have already started
    - we never enter games where we see guys that usually tend to type and talk alot ingame - those QQers and hackusators
    - we usually only play fast game modes like annihilations and most of the time a hacker is in the game already speeding up the progress of he
    game
    - we also dont speak or reply to any unknowns.we never speak in-game
    - we never play Demo where all the serious tryhard players and skeptics are

So if i couple this with your farming method its should be good.No doubt it will take a while but its better than my way alone.
    Ill tell you one thing -10.76 accounts banned is extremely good - that ratio is remarkable
    I would sure love to get some tips on how you bypass alot of stuff that can get you banned

Thanks
    sadly the people who rage the most are the ones that can't get the hack to work. Funniest ragers of all are actual hackers from here that i own with unreal (without opk)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lordjaggi For This Useful Post:

HYPNOPHOBIA (09-20-2012)