3741C64E   . E8 1D5FFCFF    CALL CShell_B.373E2570     1
    3741C653   . 85C0           TEST EAX,EAX     1
    3741C655   . 5F             POP EDI     1
    3741C656   . 0F94C0         SETE AL -> SuperBullets CA[BR]     1
    3741C659   . 5E             POP ESI     1
    3741C65A   . C3             RETN     1
    Code:
    Pattern += 13;

\x8B\x90\x00\x00\x00\x00\x56\xFF\xD2\x8B\xC8\xE8\x00\x00\x00\x00\x85\xC0\x5F\x0F\x94\xC0\x5E\xC3

xx????xxxxxx????xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post
    It's not my job to fix "it". If it was I would just get this section deleted and make it get forwarded to LearnCPP.com. I have no reason to sit around and look at mediocre sources that look like there coded by a 12 year old.

thats because they are coded by 12 year olds.... In case you haven't noticed it yet, most of the people who do combat arms hack are normally the younger teens, due to the fact its a great beginners hack, they are learning cpp right here, some times not the best way of learning but they are gaining some new knowledge, after they sick of it here and wish to continue cpp they will move on to bigger and better projects when they are ready. This is the kindygarden play ground for new cpp programs/game hackers, everyone starts some where and that some where is normally here on mpgh... So why is that such a big problem for you? its probably the reason your here as well..
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Departure View Post
    thats because they are coded by 12 year olds.... In case you haven't noticed it yet, most of the people who do combat arms hack are normally the younger teens, due to the fact its a great beginners hack, they are learning cpp right here, some times not the best way of learning but they are gaining some new knowledge, after they sick of it here and wish to continue cpp they will move on to bigger and better projects when they are ready. This is the kindygarden play ground for new cpp programs/game hackers, everyone starts some where and that some where is normally here on mpgh... So why is that such a big problem for you? its probably the reason your here as well..
    I'm not saying that this section doesn't help, but it helps in GAME HACKING. I'm talking about the way your supposed to code and learning how to manage your code so its efficient. You learn all that when you learn basic C++. You learn how to code PROPERLY and not like some child that has never seen a keyboard in his life. Most people that "code" in this section say they want to become programmers and such, but how can you become a programmer when you can barely use an array properly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not saying that this section doesn't help, but it helps in GAME HACKING. I'm talking about the way your supposed to code and learning how to manage your code so its efficient. You learn all that when you learn basic C++. You learn how to code PROPERLY and not like some child that has never seen a keyboard in his life. Most people that "code" in this section say they want to become programmers and such, but how can you become a programmer when you can barely use an array properly?
    You start learning. This section is only the beginning for many people, you don't seem to realize that.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow` View Post
    You start learning. This section is only the beginning for many people, you don't seem to realize that.
    You're not supposed to jump straight into "game hacking". You're supposed to learn the basics and then go into more advanced work. The people who tend to jump straight into things there not ready for fail 99% of the time and can't do anything outside of Combat Arms coding because they never went and learned the things you really need to know. These classes that you know in Combat Arms won't help you outside of Combat Arms. That's what I've been trying to explain in the past 3 posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You're not supposed to jump straight into "game hacking". You're supposed to learn the basics and then go into more advanced work. The people who tend to jump straight into things there not ready for fail 99% of the time and can't do anything outside of Combat Arms coding because they never went and learned the things you really need to know. These classes that you know in Combat Arms won't help you outside of Combat Arms. That's what I've been trying to explain in the past 3 posts.
    Then why did you just jabber on about a useless argument without any clear idea why you did it? Doesn't matter anyways I guess. I have no idea where you got "classes" from, and the basics people could learn through game hacking can help programming, even if it's not "good programming". People can do what they want, you can't change that.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks
    Then why did you just jabber on about a useless argument without any clear idea why you did it? Doesn't matter anyways I guess. I have no idea where you got "classes" from, and the basics people could learn through game hacking can help programming, even if it's not "good programming". People can do what they want, you can't change that.
    Yeah they can do what they want, but they won't succeed with half-ass work. It is there choice but it's a fucking stupid choice. It doesn't matter to me I'm just trying to help them realize that programming cheats for Combat Arms won't get you anywhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yeah they can do what they want, but they won't succeed with half-ass work. It is there choice but it's a fucking stupid choice. It doesn't matter to me I'm just trying to help them realize that programming cheats for Combat Arms won't get you anywhere.
    Won't get me anywhere? Or them. You said "them", but switched to "you". My question is, why are you in a source section, on a game hacking website, if all you're going to try to do is fail at trying to persuade people the exact opposite of what the website entails...

Thanks
    Won't get me anywhere? Or them. You said "them", but switched to "you". My question is, why are you in a source section, on a game hacking website, if all you're going to try to do is fail at trying to persuade people the exact opposite of what the website entails...
    I'm not saying not to hack the game or find exploits on other games. What I'm trying to explain is that you shouldn't jump into coding if you don't have basic knowledge of the language itself. Think of it this way, if I give you a test on trigonometry and you have never learned it how would you score? If you haven't gotten the point of all my posts then please go back and reread them thoroughly, because the whole point was people shouldn't jump into this without knowing the basics of C/C++. If people aren't able to write the language they code in without the use of a IDE then they still have a lot to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm not saying not to hack the game or find exploits on other games. What I'm trying to explain is that you shouldn't jump into coding if you don't have basic knowledge of the language itself. Think of it this way, if I give you a test on trigonometry and you have never learned it how would you score? If you haven't gotten the point of all my posts then please go back and reread them thoroughly, because the whole point was people shouldn't jump into this without knowing the basics of C/C++. If people aren't able to write the language they code in without the use of a IDE then they still have a lot to learn.
    "These classes that you know in Combat Arms won't help you outside of Combat Arms. That's what I've been trying to explain in the past 3 posts." is what you said before. Now you're saying "the whole point was people shouldn't jump into this without knowing the basics of C/C++". Two different points... don't jump from different points and expect comprehension.

You didn't even answer my question. Are you speaking to the forum, or me directly, because you keep using "you" with a mix of "them". It seems to me keep coming up with different points while dodging questions.

Lastly, this has gotten extremely off topic, make a new thread if you want to continue. If you have a problem with the people here, than as said before, fix it. Just complaining about it is immature.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 10-03-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why should you care if they jump straight to game hacking without learning C/C++ initially? It's their choice if they wish to do this, with your example stating, "Someone giving you a trigonometry test to you.", of course you would fail it, the test is forced upon you. Jumping to game hacking without initially learning any programming language or any reverse engineering experience is their choice. Nothing you can do about it, noobs will be noobs.
    Reversing is the only way to move forward.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arun823 For This Useful Post:

Departure (10-06-2012),[MPGH]Flengo (10-06-2012),Shadow` (10-03-2012)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123