Thread: A BIG WTF

Thanks

A BIG WTF

till yesterday .. i had lexus lfa perf tuned . over 2000k igc 3 star skills.... 30 day th streak...and guess what i see when i log in to game today!! my account is reset ... lost my lexus my everything!! was on 27 level!! i used to play on chicane servers ...and today also i played on it!! how the f... is that possible!! are my saves deleted or what? i cant really figure it out!! am i banned? is this what happens when you get banned? start over again by creating new account but same email ? help me please..

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

no point in trying over again!! m not gonna play this sh.t game anymore...all this fu.kin EA care about is money!! arghh!!!

Thanks
    check if the launcher changes the shard to apex, but i dont think they whipe all your cars and stuff that doesnt make any sense, if you are ban then you cant even log in into the game

Thanks
    yah the first thing to check is your server in the luncher,,,and make sure it is the usual one that u login in

Thanks
    also try to login many time and in correct server

that's it will happened some times after any new patch

Thanks
    checked both apex and chicane server...my profile on chicane is deleted !! and i never played on apex.. is it possible that i might have deleted my own profile? i mean today just a few hours back ...i was at the main the screen where you select your profile and press enter world ..had a call coming up then i dont what..but i think i press enter or left click of my mouse!! i dont know where it clicked or entered!! yea its highly possible that i deleted my own profile ...i remember pressing right click and then enter!! damN!!! i think when i right clicked ..it would've clicked on delete option and then when i pressed enter it would've clicked yes on the profile delete warning!! foolish me!!

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

is there a way to get the logs of the game? i mean when i logged in and logged off !! or something like that? so that i can confirm that it is me who deleted the profile? like on ea website ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i think Ea support has logs
    VAC

• NFSW (FTW, HDW, BAL, DH2005, FI)
    • Heat Online (CTF Bot)
    • CSGO (TinyBlack - Private, SkinChanger - Private, AimMe - Private)
    • Warframe (LazyTenno)