Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Selling my 25+ NEW GAME Dota2 BF3 MAX PAYNE 3 MUCH MORE

I got home tonight and checked my steam and had an invite,
    Steam gave me Dota2, I see this is a opportunity I didn't want to be missed out on
    I myself don't play Dota so Dota2 was nothing special to me, I see there is a lot of dota fans out there
    so I am going to sell my account which has over 25 new games with it including full installs, CD-keys, Authentic
    Here is the Game Titles I have on this account:
    BF3, ARMA2, ARMA2:CO, CS:GO, CS:1.6, Star Craft 2, MAX PAYNE 3, L.A. Noire, Sniper Elite V2, Day of Defeat:SourceDayz,
    Red Faction, All of the Half Life Series, and alot more over 25 games!!!

Make me an offer, If you want to separately buy Dota2 or any title by itself, or lets say you want 2 games I will make you a better deal.
    If you know how I can copy my key I will sell it via paypal or I can meet in person olympia-tacoma washington, I use email for confirmation that way you can enable your new email so you can activate this account as your own. Please email me at buildingblockscc@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Brandon

Willing to hear all offers, no low ballers please, I buy and sell online for a living
    this is just a personal steam account i no longer have enough time for and
    if someone wants to invest into a lot of killer games who has time to enjoy
    them holler at me through email, no fake bot out of country ship out of nah fuck that
    I will ship usps and give you tracking number and confirmation number through paypal
    minutes after your funds are sent. I print the shipping labels from my house. But in this
    case lets say you wanted Dota2 like I said before I would be willing to separately sell that
    if i was able to copy that key somehow, that also I can do through paypal. right through
    paypal.com itself.
    Thanks
    Brandon

Thanks
    Screenshots would be good?

Thanks
    If you sell online why the hell do you have bf3 on steam.