Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    Religion of peace guise.
    its peace when you stop fighting us alright?
    there shall be no peace until we recover and get what belong to us.
    Islam have the right to defend itself .
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Doesn't belong to you anymore. ^-^
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Defending yourself as in launching an attack?

I'm sorry, but what part of "defense" are you not understanding? The entire thing or just the part where you are a fucking moron?

Thanks
    Peace when your religion stops stunting the evolution of my creations.
    Don't be dumb my child, Islam has no claim to any land what so ever. As a matter of fact, I think even the Roman empire has a bigger claim to your land.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-18-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well yeah, the roman empire conquered it, then the ottoman, and finally the british.

The "palestine" part doesn't exist. The people there were arab just like everyone else in the area.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    then we will conquer it like they all did.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Defending yourself as in launching an attack?

I'm sorry, but what part of "defense" are you not understanding? The entire thing or just the part where you are a fucking moron?
    "best way to defense is attack" you expect us to wait when they start hitting while they already did?
    your saying nothing but crap.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

"best way to defense is attack" you expect us to wait when they start hitting while they already did?
    So stop fucking claiming you are trying to "reclaim your home" when all your people are trying to do is conquer land. The only reason you say it is your land is because you crazy fucks needed a motive to attack the Jews. Admit it, the only reason you give two shits about Palestine is because you crazy fucks get a chance to mess with the Jews and claim you are the victim.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    I really doubt Israel will have the guts to use nukes, they know the second they use it.
    Iran will rain Israel and maybe USA with every single Nuke missile they got. GL
    Erm, USA is up Iran's ass so hard I doubt they have more than 10 active nukes at best. Even if Iran puts its finger close to the launch button, the US will be like "nah bitch nah, eat neutrino bomb". One of our neutrino bombs will take out that entire little shit hole of a country. Iran is probably still using hard water as their catalyst

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    So stop fucking claiming you are trying to "reclaim your home" when all your people are trying to do is conquer land. The only reason you say it is your land is because you crazy fucks needed a motive to attack the Jews. Admit it, the only reason you give two shits about Palestine is because you crazy fucks get a chance to mess with the Jews and claim you are the victim.
    Personally, I think Muslims are worse than the Nazi's. At least the Nazi's believed in a physical being, rather than a made up fictional character who's name sounds eerily similar to "AH-HAH", as in "AH-HAH I KNEW HE WAS FAKE!"

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    I still believe and positive that its ours, All of the countries in the Middle-East are Islamic and Arabian.
    how come a Jews be in the center? Doesn't make any sense, jews never had a country and probably will never have one in the future.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Personally, I think Muslims are worse than the Nazi's. At least the Nazi's believed in a physical being, rather than a made up fictional character who's name sounds eerily similar to "AH-HAH", as in "AH-HAH I KNEW HE WAS FAKE!"
    Muhammad in Arabic is spelled as 4 letters and also wrote as 4 letters. M H M D

lol

Thanks

The Americans were not targeting your civilians OR your religion. They were targeting terrorism which used your religion to justify it.
    I am god, you have no right to claim or call land yours in the name of religion which uses my name to justify your corrupt virtues.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

I still believe and positive that its ours, All of the countries in the Middle-East are Islamic and Arabian.
    how come a Jews be in the center? Doesn't make any sense, jews never had a country and probably will never have one in the future.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

lol
    It is no more yours then it is the Christians or the Jews.
    Lehsyrus was referring to me.
    Allah, Bhagavan, Huwa, God.
    Last edited by noob555; 10-19-2012 at 03:06 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to noob555 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-19-2012)

Thanks

lol
    So Allah's actual name is just MHMD. Sounds like Mhm'd, like: "Hey man, did you hear about this religion called Islam?" "Mhm" "It's pretty cool dude" "Mhm" "Why won't you acknowledge me?" "I am, I just 'MHM'D' you"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Except you won't. Palestine and the arab world is last in military power. You guys are children compared to the western world.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well yeah, the roman empire conquered it, then the ottoman, and finally the british.

The "palestine" part doesn't exist. The people there were arab just like everyone else in the area.
    Oh , Don't you know that the Islam Conquered Roman ?

Also Britich when they conquered Egypt egypt let them out with the boots

Stop Talking This will be no end for any thread about islam cuz they will lie at the end everyone will know islam right .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

Oh , Don't you know that the Islam Conquered Roman ?

Also Britich when they conquered Egypt egypt let them out with the boots

Stop Talking This will be no end for any thread about islam cuz they will lie at the end everyone will know islam right .
    Please learn english before posting, thanks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234