Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post

Code:
    #include <iostream>
    #include <string>
    #include <boost/lexical_cast.hpp>

void Run( const std::string& v, int tgt, int start ) {
        for( ; tgt >= 2 * start + 4; ++start )
            Run( v + ' ' + boost::lexical_cast<std::string>( start ), tgt - start, start + 4 );
    Exactly. Gtfo

Your a GFX Artist , your not even on my level.
    @BluntGod_ @Doc
    BluntGod_, I don't mean to bud into other peoples business here but you never even showed this forum any of the work you created? You just showed us someone else's successful game.... so again no disrespect here but before you go insulting people on this matter blindly without actually trying to take the time to consider what the other person is trying to say don't bother posting this thread.

Usually when your around 16-18 you develop understanding and manners but apparently your not on @Doc level yet. You will get no where in life acting like you just did.

Out of retaliation I'd like to say!
    Your immature and uneducated, get on my level bitch!

Last edited by OBrozz; 09-26-2012 at 08:23 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OBrozz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (09-27-2012),Flengo Jr. (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

@BluntGod_ @Doc
    BluntGod_, I don't mean to bud into other peoples business here but you never even showed this forum any of the work you created? You just showed us someone else's successful game.... so again no disrespect here but before you go insulting people on this matter blindly without actually trying to take the time to consider what the other person is trying to say don't bother posting this thread.

Usually when your around 16-18 you develop understanding and manners but apparently your not on @Doc level yet. You will get no where in life acting like you just did.

Thanks for the tip.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Dont waste your time arguing with him his an idiot. We merged teams for two days and, i could already tell. He thinks he owns a "Company" and his 16 years old and doesn't even know what a NDA is. Anybody working for him i recommend leaving he could get you into serious legal issues. He didn't want to sign a Contract making sure everyone got payed. Then didn't want to sign a NDA ( NonDisclousre Agreement ) . He wants everyone to work for free.

Also he tried to take over my Project.
    Quote Originally Posted by OBrozz View Post

@BluntGod_ @Doc

These guys know what's up.

One who actually attempted to create a game from scratch, didn't bullshit anyone, actually showed real progress and proof of concept.

And another guy who knows maturity, with some WIP shots of what I assume to be his own project or the project of his team.
    @BluntGod_ If you really want your project to come to fruition you need to drop your expectations lower and have a solid grasp of reality. First and foremost you need a proof of concept. It's one thing to say you want vehicles and shit in an MMOFPS, it's an entirely different thing to create a workable concept with a definite goal in mind with a project plan to reach that goal. If you don't do the latter then you are just taking a stab in the dark.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Flengo Jr. (09-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

One who actually attempted to create a game from scratch, didn't bullshit anyone, actually showed real progress and proof of concept.

And another guy who knows maturity, with some WIP shots of what I assume to be his own project or the project of his team.
    @BluntGod_ If you really want your project to come to fruition you need to drop your expectations lower and have a solid grasp of reality. First and foremost you need a proof of concept. It's one thing to say you want vehicles and shit in an MMOFPS, it's an entirely different thing to create a workable concept with a definite goal in mind with a project plan to reach that goal. If you don't do the latter then you are just taking a stab in the dark.
    Hey smartness , I said I was looking for help starting. You know what that means , right? How the fuck would I show work if I haven't even started yet. gg.

I'm done, I already have my team, so I don't need to be going back and forth with you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Unity is the best platform to start 3D game making.

You should look at their forum page, or ask support whit someone who knows about Unity.

Good luck, and share the game when you are done

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

@Doc, I am the one who helps zack(ThatKid) from time to time in Unity3D. I have my own game that I created from scratch and is only 40% done! The goal is to go serious and fully commercial.
    If you are interested in my project look below to see more about my game and progress, also if you could please like the facebook page! Many thanks my friend.
    https://www.facebook.com/RemixLineOfFire
    Last edited by OBrozz; 09-27-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    Hey smartness , I said I was looking for help starting. You know what that means , right? How the fuck would I show work if I haven't even started yet. gg.

I'm done, I already have my team, so I don't need to be going back and forth with you.
    Oh so now you say, "its a team" 24 hours ago you said it was a company. GTFO learn unity stop being a Copy and Paster. Thats the main reason i kicked your ass off. You think you can honestly make a AAA game in four months with Fully Functional Multiplayer? Especially in UNITY??? ( Not Hating on Unity dont get me wrong i love it.)

Our Work

Hope you get a game Plan what you showed me 20 hrs ago isn't worth my time or effort

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat...base-yolo.html

Biggest Leecher in History

Leeching Libary - NEOHACKS

Is this so neo[/SPOILER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Oh so now you say, "its a team" 24 hours ago you said it was a company. GTFO learn unity stop being a Copy and Paster. Thats the main reason i kicked your ass off. You think you can honestly make a AAA game in four months with Fully Functional Multiplayer? Especially in UNITY??? ( Not Hating on Unity dont get me wrong i love it.)

Our Work

Hope you get a game Plan what you showed me 20 hrs ago isn't worth my time or effort
    Lol what? You random I never joined teams with you. Nigga please don't even try it. Kicked me off? lulz. Copy and paste? lulz.

/FAIL.

And a picture you got off google of a terrian , a gas tank , and a banner doesn't impress anyone.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 09-28-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Music. View Post

Did you go to school for Game Design? If not than this might be harder than you think..Use a better engine than Unity something like UDK would make your game much better.
    I did,and learned nothing more than i could have learned at home myself in half the time
    Last edited by Phantagasm; 09-28-2012 at 12:13 AM.

Banned from:Sc2 3 times,Black ops,MW3,Battlefield 3,Arma,Crysis 2,WOW 6 times(appealed twice),APB,SMNC,TOR(appealed)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234