Thanks

AVA Contest Ideas

What's up A.V.A section, how is everyone doing? Your lovely Minions of the A.V.A section have decided we would like to start having a few contests here and there to spice things up a bit, and of course, rewards will be given to the winner of each contest. We only have one problem, there are so many different things we can do, it's making it difficult for us to come up with a single idea for the first contest! So we're leaving it to you to help us out with the ideas!

Post any ideas on any contest ideas for our lovely A.V.A section here on MPGH, and let's watch the community grow!

There are a few rules on posting on this thread, and on what kinds of contests we can have, of course.

The contest is limited to Alliance of Valiant Arms ONLY. This means you can NOT suggest a Battlefield 3 montage contest.

The contest must be possible for ANYONE to do. This means there will be NO hack creation contests, gunadding contests, etc.

Preferably we would like to see the contest advertise MPGH and help boost the activity of the section! So anything advertisement related for MPGH is a plus, especially if you advertise what amazing hacks that are available in our wonderful section!

Please do not suggest "rewards" as well. That is something the Minions of this section are handling.

If everything works out and we get a couple successful contests, you can bet we will have more in the future with great rewards!

IF YOU POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN IDEAS, YOU WILL BE WARNED AND YOUR POST DELETED. DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF YOUR SPAM, YOU MAY BE INFRACTED. THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY FOR BRAINSTORMING CONTEST IDEAS TO BOOST A.V.A ACTIVITY ON MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Good idea a montage sounds good on hacks been shown or something on the line of a montage but i don't think many can make them.....
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    Make sure that people must put the MPGH in their videos, a 3-7 minute video is enough.
    Not too much effects in the video, don't be a fool and do this on an ALT or NOOB char, not your main.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I think a Hackin-Troll-Video-Contest would be nice. For everyone to do, is advertising for mpgh.net and easy to do. To vote the winner you can easily use a vote-post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yes CBUrban, the first thing would be to suggest a video montage to MPGH advertising within the world of AVA.
    Good start, MPGH vs. AVA, I think.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    HAHAHA MPGH vs AVA lol thx
    rambomen-helps you!

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CBUrban For This Useful Post:

drzaius666 (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    These might be cliche, art contest or perhaps top fails/ROFL moments video or something?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Maybe a contest for who can use the most hacks at one time without being caught by the people in the room.

Thanks
    Our contests will be changed around, we won't keep the same old, repetitive contest every time. There will be other ones in the future. This is going to just be a test to see how everything works out.

Closing the thread as I am preparing for the contest. The thread about it will be posted within the next few days. Stay tuned everybody.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

zZzeta/S (09-28-2012)