Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

What Islam is ok with.

Ok so I've been thinking of doing a thread with a simple list. This list is simply going to post what Islam is ok with, explanation, and a discussion down below.

-Note: This is what Islam is ok with, not you as a Muslim.
    -Note: If you try to argue that another religion does it, so its ok. We will ignore you.
    ------------------------------

What Islam, Muhammed, and Allah are ok with.

1. Slavery.
    2. War, conquest, and looting.
    3. Inequality of women.
    4. The ability to marry prepubescent girls and have sex with them.
    5. Polygamy.(of up to 10+)
    6. No tolerance of other religions/non-believers of Islam.
    7. Using Religion for political gain.
    ----------------------------------

So here is the discussion. If you disagree, pick a number and debate on that number.

Note: If you come in late, please try to look at the first page and the current post so that you do not re-post an argument that has already been finished.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-24-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Thanks
    @Empire You might want to specify on #4 as Muhammad originalyl said only 4 wives then bumped it to 10+ when he wanted to fuck a 12 year old.

#7. Running entire nations off of religion and not by political/business standings. This adds to the cause of wars, violence, slavery, genocide, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @Empire You might want to specify on #4 as Muhammad originalyl said only 4 wives then bumped it to 10+ when he wanted to fuck a 12 year old.

#7. Running entire nations off of religion and not by political/business standings. This adds to the cause of wars, violence, slavery, genocide, etc.
    Well aisha was 6 when married, 9 when fucked.
    -#7? K Done.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    seriously, who are you to post this thread? some islamic lecturer that can hack at the same time? there is no such thing as: 'ok with'. if something is obligated you have to do it there is no other choice for you apart from evil. seriously.... this made me laugh after reading it, im giving you proper advice: know who you are talking of, and learn your religion.
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by unspeakable View Post
    seriously, who are you to post this thread? some islamic lecturer that can hack at the same time? there is no such thing as: 'ok with'. if something is obligated you have to do it there is no other choice for you apart from evil. seriously.... this made me laugh after reading it, im giving you proper advice: know who you are talking of, and learn your religion.
    Agrees with, supports, allows..........take your pick they are the same.
    -Can't believe that's what you are upset with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unspeakable View Post
    "that can hack at the same time"

What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Islam Is The Best
    When u Read "Quran" U Will Understand -_-!

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

[IMG]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-05/thumbs/350x19_1273478498_31625k.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i201.photobucke*****m/albums/aa182/Ztolk/Cool/GIF.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by amroovic8 View Post
    Islam Is The Best
    When u Read "Quran" U Will Understand -_-!
    :/ So you are ok with 1-7?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ So you are ok with 1-7?
    lol, Go To Any Islamic Guy (Sheikh) In ur Country And Let him Teach u Some of Islam will understand
    Like The Insulting Of Our Prophet W e can Easlyy. Make Any Film About Jesus and MAKE u Very MAD
    Islam IS peaceful ,truth,Right Way And I hate Ur sh1ty Country That Insult Our Prophet lol and Obama Said : I Am Out Of This And Still The Vid at The utube i dont know if it still too in american Cinemas
    1 Question !!
    Do u will be Quite When The Middle East Make A MOVIE about Insulting Jesus?
    and u still Vsing Islam
    (Bad English :P)

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

[IMG]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-05/thumbs/350x19_1273478498_31625k.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by amroovic8 View Post

lol, Go To Any Islamic Guy (Sheikh) In ur Country And Let him Teach u Some of Islam will understand
    Like The Insulting Of Our Prophet W e can Easlyy. Make Any Film About Jesus and MAKE u Very MAD
    Islam IS peaceful ,truth,Right Way And I hate Ur sh1ty Country That Insult Our Prophet lol and Obama Said : I Am Out Of This And Still The Vid at The utube i dont know if it still too in american Cinemas
    1 Question !!
    Do u will be Quite When The Middle East Make A MOVIE about Insulting Jesus?
    and u still Vsing Islam
    (Bad English :P)
    If Muslims made a film mocking Jesus they would basically be making in fun of their own religion,
    considering that Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more than Muhammad himself, and praised as one of God's greatest prophets.
    You've just proved how little you know about your own religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

If Muslims made a film mocking Jesus they would basically be making in fun of their own religion,
    considering that Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more than Muhammad himself, and praised as one of God's greatest prophets.
    You've just proved how little you know about your own religion.
    i didnt say that Jesus Wasnt Mentioned At Quran u Wont Know About Islam More Than Me I Have Saved All The Quran In my Head I Know All Things About Islam
    So When Muslims Make a Film About INSULTING Jesus Dont Cry -_-

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

The people who made the video insulting Muhammad knew that it was going to enrage Muslims, so they were asking to have a fight.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Ok so I've been thinking of doing a thread with a simple list. This list is simply going to post what Islam is ok with, explanation, and a discussion down below.

-Note: This is what Islam is ok with, not you as a Muslim.
    -Note: If you try to argue that another religion does it, so its ok. We will ignore you.
    ------------------------------

What Islam, Muhammed, and Allah are ok with.

1. Slavery.
    2. War, conquest, and looting.
    3. Inequality of women.
    4. The ability to marry prepubescent girls and have sex with them.
    5. Polygamy.(of up to 10+)
    6. No tolerance of other religions/non-believers of Islam.
    7. Using Religion for political gain.
    ----------------------------------

So here is the discussion. If you disagree, pick a number and debate on that number.

Note: If you come in late, please try to look at the first page and the current post so that you do not re-post an argument that has already been finished.
    1. Nope, Muhammad Nor Allah is ok with it.

2. A Verse in the Quran said, Can't remember it, But it means, ''Don't Fight them unless they fight you.'' Also, Another Verse in the Quran, Saying. ''And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.''

3/4, Maybe Explain? Can't Fully get it, Parts where was that Mentioned? Said, etc..?

5. Wrong, Allah Said it's only up to 4. Where the Heck did you get the ''10'' thing? Also, Most part of the Muslims marries only 1.

6. Also, Wrong, Quran said. ''For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." This Part, Where allah Told Muslims to have their own Religion, And not Hate/Force/Etc, The others to get into Islam.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ArkhamJ For This Useful Post:

jowey007 (03-20-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    1. Nope, Muhammad Nor Allah is ok with it.

2. A Verse in the Quran said, Can't remember it, But it means, ''Don't Fight them unless they fight you.'' Also, Another Verse in the Quran, Saying. ''And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah . Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing.''

3/4, Maybe Explain? Can't Fully get it, Parts where was that Mentioned? Said, etc..?

5. Wrong, Allah Said it's only up to 4. Where the Heck did you get the ''10'' thing? Also, Most part of the Muslims marries only 1.

6. Also, Wrong, Quran said. ''For you is your religion, and for me is my religion." This Part, Where allah Told Muslims to have their own Religion, And not Hate/Force/Etc, The others to get into Islam.
    1. Sadly, they are. There is much on the selling and collection of slaves in the Quran. There is less to none on the ending of slavery other than being able to buy slaves freedom from their masters, which is set at the masters price. Meaning: if the masters don't want to sell, the slaves remain slaves.
    -Will post some sources when i get back.
    2. There is also many verses and history saying the opposite. The conquest of mecca for one.
    -Will post sources when I get back.
    3/4. Will explain when i get back. Much of it is just simple stuff like designating women's jobs and submission to men, the prepubescent is laws containing such, and the marrying of Aisha.
    -Will post more and sources.
    5. God said only up to 4, but allows Muhammed to have 10. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Muhammed is not above God's law. Either he broke the law, or God's law is 10.
    -Either way polygamy goes with points 3 and 4.
    6. This has more to do with 2 than anything, its more the rules after conquest.
    -Will explain when i get back.
    ----------------

Sorry, I'll be back in 4 hours or less.(got shit to do!)
    -----------------------------

And now the thrilling conclusion conclusion........

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.
    Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
    -Meaning you can't have sex with married women but slaves are fine.
    Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."
    -This actually goes on 3-4 as well as 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2.Here is the verse you were looking for: Quran (2.190). Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.

Here is another verse:Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    -Basically saying that unless they convert they are to die.
    Loot which included slaves: Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"
    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    -Saying God is ok with war.

Qur'an (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"
    Qur'an (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four"
    4. As you know, Aisha was 6 when married, fucked when 9, before she had hit puberty. She was still playing with dolls.
    Like wise the laws are that you can divorce a child before she has hit puberty.

5. I actually already put my response.
    6. Except if you are of another religion. Then you will be slain in conquest if you do not convert.(Goes with 2 and yes, muslims did a LOT of conquest). Also, tax of another person just because they do not follow your religion.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-24-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

1. Sadly, they are. There is much on the selling and collection of slaves in the Quran. There is less to none on the ending of slavery other than being able to buy slaves freedom from their masters, which is set at the masters price. Meaning: if the masters don't want to sell, the slaves remain slaves.
    -Will post some sources when i get back.
    2. There is also many verses and history saying the opposite. The conquest of mecca for one.
    -Will post sources when I get back.
    3/4. Will explain when i get back. Much of it is just simple stuff like designating women's jobs and submission to men, the prepubescent is laws containing such, and the marrying of Aisha.
    -Will post more and sources.
    5. God said only up to 4, but allows Muhammed to have 10. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Muhammed is not above God's law. Either he broke the law, or God's law is 10.
    -Either way polygamy goes with points 3 and 4.
    6. This has more to do with 2 than anything, its more the rules after conquest.
    -Will explain when i get back.
    ----------------

Sorry, I'll be back in 4 hours or less.(got shit to do!)
    -----------------------------

And now the thrilling conclusion conclusion........

Qur'an (33:50) - "O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee.
    Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
    -Meaning you can't have sex with married women but slaves are fine.
    Qur'an (2:178) - "O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."
    -This actually goes on 3-4 as well as 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2.Here is the verse you were looking for: Quran (2.190). Fight against those who fight against you in the way of Allah, but do not transgress, for Allah does not love transgressors.

Here is another verse:Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah."
    -Basically saying that unless they convert they are to die.
    Loot which included slaves: Qur'an (8:69) - "But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"
    Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."
    -Saying God is ok with war.

Qur'an (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"
    Qur'an (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four"
    4. As you know, Aisha was 6 when married, fucked when 9, before she had hit puberty. She was still playing with dolls.
    Like wise the laws are that you can divorce a child before she has hit puberty.

5. I actually already put my response.
    6. Except if you are of another religion. Then you will be slain in conquest if you do not convert.(Goes with 2 and yes, muslims did a LOT of conquest). Also, tax of another person just because they do not follow your religion.
    1. Since time immemorial, slavery was an accepted practice; thus it was not Islam that started this practice, but rather Islam was the first system to inculcate the freedom of slaves and take steps to make them equal citizens of society. Slavery was abolished in modern society only a couple of centuries ago, and was openly practiced in almost all parts of the civilized world even until the early 1900s. But Islam made it a virtue to free slaves, and inculcate them into society as equal citizens, almost 1400 years ago!

Even. ''Abu-Bakr'' Which Was a follower of Prophet Muhammad bought the most part of the Slaves at time, And did Set them all free.

2. Actually the Verse is saying. Quran [2:191] ''And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.''

Take a good Look at. ''And do not Fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram untill they fight you there.''
    Back at time, Muslims Did get kicked out Of Mucca, By burning their houses, Killing their women, etc.. So Allah did order Muhammad to come back to
    Mucca, And did forgive them. See the tolerance right here.

3. Allah did give Muhammad And only Muhammad to Marry as he wants, Though, Muhammad treated them all the same, And Allah told them, When you divorce one, You can't marry another one, Also, When Aisha was alive, He didn't Marry anyone but her.

4. 1. In this day and age in many countries many families have their children engaged from birth.....to keep the family together. It does not mean they are going to have a relationship in childhood...it is only forging a bond between the families. 2. The Prophet peace be upon him actaully questioned Allah about this, he knew how young Aisha was and at first wasnt comfortable. 3. She was not a child in the way you think of her. Yhis was ordained by Allah. And they consumed the marriage when she was between the ages of 9 or 10 and if you need another example of how young girls were when they were ready to marry Maryam mother of Isa peace be upon them was around 11 years old when she gave birth to Isa.
    3. This is not an earthly relationship. It was brought together by the order of Allah.
    4. Aisha had a brilliant mind and a remarkable memory, and Islam would not be the way it is now without her. We would have lost so much. Over 2500 hadith are attributed to her memory. She was a scholar, and had even been greeted by the Angel Jibreel aley'salaam.

6. I really don't think you're getting that ''Terror'' Thing about Muslims to be honest, A Part of Muslims are you doing that killing/Slaying/Etc, Does that mean that all the Muslims are Terrors? Nope.

That's like, When some of the Christians made a Film about Muhammad, Did that mean that all of 'em Agrees about it? No.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast