Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    3. And no, The Jews aren't even in score with the Muslims, not by a long shot. Not even in the last 50 years.
    I love statistics :

The war at 27 December, 2008 :

the war was only 22 days long and heres the statistic :

- 1417 Victim, Inculding

* 926 Civillian (313 Child ad 116 Woman)

*255 Police officer.

*236 Members of the Resistance.

*5450 which equals 0.4% of gazas population, among them 1606 Child and 828 Woman, also "Human rights watch" organization accused Israel of using the White phosphorus against civillians during the war.

Thats a school in the background.

*1.9 billion dollar, the cost of the damage on the buildings and infrastructure.
    4100 House destroyed COMPLETLY, 35 Masjid (Mosque), 120 Government building,3 bases for the UNRWA (The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugee) 17 thousand house was partial damage, AND Undefined number of schools,colleges and clinics.
    and the Unemployment percentage reached 41.9% which equals 120 thousand !

*49 Million dollar, is the financing needs to rebuild the facilities and
    buildings thats supervises by the UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) in Gaza, which
    is according to "Arab League", more than half of these financial needs allocates to remove
    the rubbles and stones that Weighs over 600 thousand ton, and the rest used on rebuilding
    and reviving agricultural land.

*14 dead Isralie soldiers only, according to the Israeli intellegence.

*120 Israeli shekels, is the damage that occured on the factories in south of Israel
    and thousand

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh look. The hamas hid in civilian areas......oh boy. In fact there is entire paragraphs(with links) describing this. They shed there military clothing to blend in better with civilians to use as human shields.

palestine not only fired first(continually shelling Israel), but the entire "war" was to get them to stop.

Oh boy, what a moron. You actually picked a topic where your side is not only wrong, but obviously so.

Whats next, you gonna defend the nazi's?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh look. The hamas hid in civilian areas......oh boy. In fact there is entire paragraphs(with links) describing this. They shed there military clothing to blend in better with civilians to use as human shields.

palestine not only fired first(continually shelling Israel), but the entire "war" was to get them to stop.

Oh boy, what a moron. You actually picked a topic where your side is not only wrong, but obviously so.

Whats next, you gonna defend the nazi's?
    I really expected that excuse, obviously Jews thought in advance about this, so they said ohhh wait lets say that hamas was hiding in civilians houses and they used civilians and children as human shields.
    and you call me ignorant !!
    you said "Jews aren't even in score with the Muslims, not by a long shot. Not even in the last 50 years." and I proved you wrong, doesn't matter the real cause of all of this civilians victims.

oh and whats the excuse of using a chemical weapon?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I really expected that excuse, obviously Jews thought in advance about this, so they said ohhh wait lets say that hamas was hiding in civilians houses and they used civilians and children as human shields.
    you said "Jews aren't even in score with the Muslims, not by a long shot. Not even in the last 50 years." and I proved you wrong, doesn't matter the real cause of all of this civilians victims.

You didn't prove me wrong lol. You linked one battle where the jews suffered less casualties from an attack that was not started by them.

And they didn't say the hamas was hiding in civilian houses and used them as shields, the hamas literally did that.(lol the sources were from the people in gaza, not israel).

I don't know, what IS the excuse of using a chemical weapon? You tell me since it was fired into Israel as well.(first I might add).
    ---------------------------------

You really are stupid kid. Hamas shelled Israel first and Israel put a stop to it. Learn what really happened.
    Last edited by Empire; 09-29-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Thanks

Dude, I need to step in here. A friend of mine lived on the Gaza strip. There was tension between the Palestinians and the Israelis, yes, but the Palestinians fired first. His house, actually, was hit with one of the first shells fired. It killed his brother and two sisters. Him and his mother were three blocks away.

He has also witnessed Palestinians dressed as civilians slitting the throats of Israelites and using their bodies as meat shields from the Israeli military. You're wrong here bro. Not to take sides, but the Palestinians started the entire conflict and are still using dirty tactics against innocent Israelis. The Israelis are using their own tactics against them. Also, that school you posted was taken over by Palestinian extremists. They killed many of his classmates. You won't read that on the news.

Thanks
    6. Except its not "ok" to just kill people. This is why you stupid fucks are called terrorist. Because you believe so blindly in the quran, you do not think for yourself, and are easily led to believe a lie that is told by your superiors.

^ LOL!

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Dude, I need to step in here. A friend of mine lived on the Gaza strip. There was tension between the Palestinians and the Israelis, yes, but the Palestinians fired first. His house, actually, was hit with one of the first shells fired. It killed his brother and two sisters. Him and his mother were three blocks away.

He has also witnessed Palestinians dressed as civilians slitting the throats of Israelites and using their bodies as meat shields from the Israeli military. You're wrong here bro. Not to take sides, but the Palestinians started the entire conflict and are still using dirty tactics against innocent Israelis. The Israelis are using their own tactics against them. Also, that school you posted was taken over by Palestinian extremists. They killed many of his classmates. You won't read that on the news.
    I wouldn't believe a word of what you just said.

Just look for videos on the internet and see the bombs dropping on civilians, you can see no one holding a gun or anything!
    Israel army is just full of pussys, I swear to god without your air support your are NOTHING! Completely nothing, see how Lebanon (Hezballah) fucked the Israelie army in the battlefield, but most of the "military hits" for Israel was from the air force.

Thanks

Just look for videos on the internet and see the bombs dropping on civilians, you can see no one holding a gun or anything!
    Israel army is just full of pussys, I swear to god without your air support your are NOTHING! Completely nothing, see how Lebanon (Hezballah) fucked the Israelie army in the battlefield, but most of the "military hits" for Israel was from the air force.
    And there in lies the problem, you believe what is posted on biased sites. Get some connections to people who actually live in the area, they'll tell you a whole different story brotha.

As for that, I posted what I wanted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Just look for videos on the internet
    Ok I think we are done here.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

And there in lies the problem, you believe what is posted on biased sites. Get some connections to people who actually live in the area, they'll tell you a whole different story brotha.

As for that, I posted what I wanted.
    You live far away and I live just near Gaza, And you can't find any Jew/Israeli in Gaza unless hes in the army, so forget about slaughtering and using meat shield.
    and every secret will be revealed, thats a fact, nothing stays a secret.

and watch this :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You live far away and I live just near Gaza, And you can't find any Jew/Israeli in Gaza unless hes in the army, so forget about slaughtering and using meat shield.

and watch this :
    :/ I think RJ posted a thread full of pictures of Islamic terrorist. There is tons already from the rockets as well.

What is your point, that palestine is correct because they start the stuff? Because Israel is smarter so they have less deaths? LOL You really are pathetic.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-01-2012 at 05:14 PM.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

:/ I think RJ posted a thread full of pictures of Islamic terrorist. There is tons already from the rockets as well.
    Post the link, and I can't imagine anything worst than killing a child in his fathers lap.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Post the link, and I can't imagine anything worst than killing a child in his fathers lap.
    Really? I can. Though I'm still surprised you think 1 death is cause for hate when palestine starts the attacks.

Your reasoning is silly and childlike. Not uncommon in the middle east, where education is scarce.

People die every day by attacks from palestine, innocent people, but you post one video of a guy and his kid getting shot to play the pity card.

Shame on you.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    People die every day by attacks from palestine, innocent people, but you post one video of a guy and his kid getting shot to play the pity card.
    WOOOH, I really want the names of innocent people who died from Gaza rockets and gunfire...
    everyday? your stupid for real.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

and watch this :
    I remember watching this, this video is one of those that haunts me.
    I've seen all kinds of deaths, and mangled corpses on the internet, but the look on that kids face.. then the aftermath.
    The problem with the fighting between Palestinians and Israeli's is that they are both guilty of disregarding rules of engagement.
    They have both killed innocent civilians, so we can put the bias opinions aside and simply do some fact checking to come to this conclusion.
    Either way, I don't care where the fuck you are from, if you kill innocent defenseless people like this you are the lowest form of scum shit on the planet.
    War or not, this is dishonorable and absolutely inhumane.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast