Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Question Quited playing ava for dead and hacker reason!

Ok guys, now I quit playing ava because too much hacker not sure in game and the game dont update. I dont play anymore not because i am banned but i am just bored of Pc games now. Now i go to social life direction and Apple or Android phone interest. Have a nice day guys!

Pss if you want my account LEGIT WITH A LOT OF GOOD GUN, pm me and if its a simple leecher or a scammer i will delete the reply!

LEECHER OR BEGGER OR SCAMMER OR IDK STOP SENDING ME BEGGING REQUEST WHEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

I THINK THAT THERE IS STILL SOME BLIND GUYS I PUT THE TEXT SIZE THE BIGGEST SHINIEST THAT I CAN!
    Last edited by RIP13; 09-24-2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: People spam now

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RIP13 For This Useful Post:

gattipreto (09-24-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    give me your acc please!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post
    Ok guys, now I quit playing ava because too much hacker not sure in game and the game dont update. I dont play anymore not because i am banned but i am just bored of Pc games now. Now i go to social life direction and Apple or Android phone interest. Have a nice day guys!

Pss if you want my account LEGIT WITH A LOT OF GOOD GUN, pm me and if its a simple leecher or a scammer i will delete the reply!
    well they just made an update! maybe check first what they did!! maybe all hacks are patched now! they also wrote that there will be new map and new guns!

Thanks
    Please give me the bill.
    Thanked.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Please give me your account.
    Thanked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post

LEECHER OR BEGGER OR SCAMMER OR IDK STOP SENDING ME BEGGING REQUEST WHEN YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

I THINK THAT THERE IS STILL SOME BLIND GUYS I PUT THE TEXT SIZE THE BIGGEST SHINIEST THAT I CAN!

Okay so wait, " I dont play anymore not because i am banned but i am just bored of Pc games now."
    So how are you going to sell your account if it's banned?

Also your a donator for a hacking site.... but your sick of the hackers...

THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOUR ARGUMENT?!?!
    @Lehsyrus
    Man help me understand these kidssssss.
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    Okay so wait, " I dont play anymore not because i am banned but i am just bored of Pc games now."
    So how are you going to sell your account if it's banned?

Also your a donator for a hacking site.... but your sick of the hackers...

THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOUR ARGUMENT?!?!
    @Lehsyrus
    Man help me understand these kidssssss.
    Basically there are 2 types of hacker:

1. the "true born " hacker, this is the real hacker, he likes to cheat and play with hack. He uses this in his daily games
    2. the "revenge "hacker, this one want to be hacker, because he was cheated before and now kills other hackers. He hates hackers himself. To revenge this he himself become hacker.
    This kind of hacker can qq a lot if something goes wrong.

the RIPI3 is the second guy, who has big heart for the game but instead of walking in right path, he took the darkside like darkstormx do and ruin the game.

The other not including above is

3, the" turncoat "hacker, he is hacker but he doesnt admit it. He acts like pro all the time and has no contact to other hacker. He keeps himself isolated from the world of hacker. He betrays his hacker integrity and even report and turn in the other hackers or soldier with suspicious motive to aeria. He acts like a good AVA civilian under Aeria government

This third hacker is the most dangerous one with tactics and strategy in doing his hack mission.

Well enough said, can I have the acc RIpI3. U can take it back after if u want too.
    Last edited by solitex; 09-26-2012 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    The Areia"n" Assassins.

We have full access the all client data and server commands with data access.
    We collect your IP, drop trojans in your back door when we be hitting you with the ban hammer. <---D2LOD thing.
    We could turn you into a chicken... Like change your player skin while in match, lol.

By god if one of use had that kind of hack. lol

Quote Originally Posted by solitex View Post
    Basically there are 2 types of hacker:

1. the "true born " hacker, this is the real hacker, he likes to cheat and play with hack. He uses this in his daily games
    2. the "revenge "hacker, this one want to be hacker, because he was cheated before and now kills other hackers. He hates hackers himself. To revenge this he himself become hacker.
    This kind of hacker can qq a lot if something goes wrong.

the RIPI3 is the second guy, who has big heart for the game but instead of walking in right path, he took the darkside like darkstormx do and ruin the game.

The other not including above is

3, the" turncoat "hacker, he is hacker but he doesnt admit it. He acts like pro all the time and has no contact to other hacker. He keeps himself isolated from the world of hacker. He betrays his hacker integrity and even report and turn in the other hackers or soldier with suspicious motive to aeria. He acts like a good AVA civilian under Aeria government

This third hacker is the most dangerous one with tactics and strategy in doing his hack mission.

Well enough said, can I have the acc RIpI3. U can take it back after if u want too.
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots