Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH=*********=HACKER=NOOB

I'm a guy annoyed fed up with you and *********, I like many others sweat to keep the s / d but every time there is always a stupid hackers ruin everything, even SnowShovel who had 2:35 s / d is now at 2.26.
    I only ask to stop because those who use Hack is just a NOOB that nn is playing and need help to win, who uses hacks are those people who rosikano every game because they suck and suck if you get out of playing Call of Duty so that there is also the Online crack, or that shit Battlefield 3. The truth is that you're a nerd, you're at the computer all day playing on AvA with the hack and I'm fucking site to check for new releases. go COD that perhaps kill the able to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Hmmm i don't understand anything :O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    buddy i guess you are in the wrong section, here at MPGH we make hacks, test hacks, use hacks and talk alot about them, first AERIA sucks big time and you do too if you dont like hacks, just go play your ava or go play COD, hope u get banned, and again please look in what website ur lurking around.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Whahahahhahaha hahahhahhahahah hahahahahahahah hes just QQing in a forum cause some ones s/d droped .09 lol stfu nubb and deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SK3L3TR0 View Post
    I'm a guy annoyed fed up with you and *********, I like many others sweat to keep the s / d but every time there is always a stupid hackers ruin everything, even SnowShovel who had 2:35 s / d is now at 2.26.
    I only ask to stop because those who use Hack is just a NOOB that nn is playing and need help to win, who uses hacks are those people who rosikano every game because they suck and suck if you get out of playing Call of Duty so that there is also the Online crack, or that shit Battlefield 3. The truth is that you're a nerd, you're at the computer all day playing on AvA with the hack and I'm fucking site to check for new releases. go COD that perhaps kill the able to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    this thread should be moved or closed, dosent seem to be important , deal with it or uninstall ava

Thanks
    Ahahha u fking hacker noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I dont play AVA , i only test stuff, i like to learn about hacking and coding and all that staff , at least im willing to do this not like you complain all day

Thanks
    YO this kid is butthurt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    from the sounds of this two faced idiot saying we sit at a computer all day coding and being nerds, sounds like one himself you are the one that come's to a hacking site to moan at us about a game go outside smell the fresh air hang with mate's or go back to playing you're game and cry about hacker's aeria are messed up
    so you clearly and therefore have no social life if you come here crying lol
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hhaha lol crying loser. Whats your SD? 0.4 ? And befor hacks came out 0.1 hahahahaha go suck aeria's cock loser. And learn a bit english QQ
    rambomen-helps you!

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm gunna hax in all yo games.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Thanks
    Another SnowShovel fan while he sucks. It doesn't matter but he uses macro or mk3 only . Is that a skilled player ? i don't think. And if ur not happy about hacks , find another game to play where u'll find any hackers, goode luck lit' boy !

Thanks
    lmao you hate hacker but you like snowshovel, that doesn't work since he hack lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Slee23 View Post
    YO this kid is butthurt
    LOL !!
    I not understand nothing

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheF1nalStr4w View Post
    ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?
    other, again ... LOL !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast