Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    ediit3 people who have miscarriages are usually pretty depressed. see the similarity?
    People who get miscarriages and gets depressed due to it are most likely to WANT to give birth to that baby.

Thanks
    The first thing is, why are they depressed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    edii3 i'm saying fail causes don't constitute fail solutions. If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, it still fucking fell. The world has lost all common sense. I think the majority of our country is against it but only the people for it are trolls.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 05-01-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    edii3 i'm saying fail causes don't constitute fail solutions. If a tree falls and no one is around to hear it, it still fucking fell. The world has lost all common sense. I think the majority of our country is against it but only the people for it are trolls.
    Yeah because all those unfit mothers were all trolln.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    The first thing is, why are they depressed?
    Because they WANT to give birth to that child.

Thanks
    Yes the tree fell but people might see it later, take a look at it, investigate it and see that it fell they will still know that it fell. It is still very diffrent.

A better way to put it is: Lets assume you have some seeds, some which you use to plant flowers in your garden and a low amount in a diffrent bag inside of that bag you use to plant trees.

The tree seeds have a low percent chance to fall out (99%?) and there is a tiny hole in the bag and a tree seed falls out on the soil and you later (somehow) notice that the little seed fell out, you pick it up and put it back in the bag.

You know the seed fell out and made the decision to pick it up again because you did not want to grow a tree. The tree didnt get hurt and you didnt have to have an unwanted tree infront of your house.

(This sounded diffrent pictured in my head, but yeah, it works.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddii3 View Post
    If you kill an unwanted fedus, the fedus wont notice, the woman wouldnt have to go trough those unwanted 9 months etc and and noone would even know that the fedus died since the doctors have "professional secrets" (I believe that's what its called.)
    9 unwanted months? some people actuallt want to have kids.....that sentence should be 9 crippling months.

also its FETUS not fedus....ur fucking retarted sao shut your ****** ass up and go hang your ass

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    9 unwanted months? some people actuallt want to have kids.....that sentence should be 9 crippling months.

also its FETUS not fedus....ur fucking retarted sao shut your ****** ass up and go hang your ass
    Yes some people want to have kids, noone is forcing them to go trough an abortion.

No I am not "retarded" nor am I black. English is not my primary language and if you cant spell then dont rip on other peoples spelling.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I don't understand why we're comparing humen birth to planting a tree.. We're much different, a tree grows and dies. A humen grows, goes through an emotional life, and works, etc. I'm just stating comparing a humen to a tree is a very poor comparison.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I don't understand why we're comparing humen birth to planting a tree.. We're much different, a tree grows and dies. A humen grows, goes through an emotional life, and works, etc. I'm just stating comparing a humen to a tree is a very poor comparison.
    Yeah, it's not the best comparison, except for that the fetus has not had an emotional life and worked yet so in a way it is pretty similar anyway.
    Last edited by Eddii3; 05-04-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddii3 View Post
    Yes some people want to have kids, noone is forcing them to go trough an abortion.

No I am not "retarded" nor am I black. English is not my primary language and if you cant spell then dont rip on other peoples spelling.
    u obviousdly are new to mpgh...

******= fqggot
    and u miss quoted me.....

I never said sao....

ur a fucking douche. and don't gimme none o dat fucking I don't speak english shit, cuz u speak english just fine

....jeez...ur like my mom u ****** bitch

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nobartholem View Post
    u obviousdly are new to mpgh...

******= fqggot
    and u miss quoted me.....

I never said sao....

ur a fucking douche. and don't gimme none o dat fucking I don't speak english shit, cuz u speak english just fine

....jeez...ur like my mom u ****** bitch
    You said sao and it still says "sao" if you scroll up.. anyways, spelling is irrelevant and it is getting off-topic.

Your "english" is fine as long as it is understandable and your profanity is just stupid and unneccessary.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    abortion is murder. there is no reason to kill another human because of an inconvivence.
    wear a condom and take birth control. THATS IT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Its hard,ima gonan ahve to gooo with no...

Thanks
    we need the unwanted fetus to grow up and pay taxes. With all the past abortions from loose women not practicing safe sex, we actually are paying the dead babies part of taxes in America. I say the woman should prove she needs a abortion, then we give her it. If you dont want your kids, give it to adoption, im sure they'd be able to find a good home for it. I can say we do need abortion for medical reasons, not stem, but as in some woman just can't carry a kid. If the kid is defective im in favor of killing it. Call me what you want, but I think that men need to get fixed.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast