Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Threadstarter
    Dual-Keyboard Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    yay i was waiting for this to catch on thanks to all who participated. now lets keep this going.

Thanks
    Im for the favor of it women have rights too

Thanks
    WELL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BOTH BECAUSE GOD ACCEPTS ALL PEOPLE AND ITS NOT OUR RIGHT TO KILL A BABY BECAUSE WE DONT WANT IT! I THINK WE NEED TO PICK OUR LAZY FATASSES UP AND START THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE. I DONT HINK IT IS OUR RIGHT TO KILL A BABY CUZ WE DONT WANT IT, BUT IF I WAS THE MOTHER, AND I DIDNT WANT IT I WOULD GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION THATS ALL

Thanks
    God god god its peoples choice..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by taker65432 View Post
    WELL I WOULD HAVE TO SAY BOTH BECAUSE GOD ACCEPTS ALL PEOPLE AND ITS NOT OUR RIGHT TO KILL A BABY BECAUSE WE DONT WANT IT! I THINK WE NEED TO PICK OUR LAZY FATASSES UP AND START THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE. I DONT HINK IT IS OUR RIGHT TO KILL A BABY CUZ WE DONT WANT IT, BUT IF I WAS THE MOTHER, AND I DIDNT WANT IT I WOULD GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION THATS ALL
    Yeah let's think about the future, but before that let's take a gander at the present. Nearly half of the earth's population lives on less then $2 a day. The Catholic Church is discouraging Sex-Ed in the poorest continent in the world, Condoms are Satan apparently.

"Scientists such as Richard C. Duncan have stated that a famine resulting from a combination of overpopulation and a depletion of key non-renewable resources especially petroleum is highly likely in the near future, as suggested by the Malthusian catastrophe and Olduvai theory. While most forecasters of such a famine predict only a severe reduction in human population as opposed to outright extinction, others have postulated that combined with probable related events (such as wars and pandemics) the human species might not survive."

So the world is over-populated, we're running out of renewable resources and you want even more children brought into this world, which will probably end up being foster-children, which usually live in substandard conditions. Way to bring on the extinction of the human race ass-hat.

"There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread."
    ~Mohandas Gandhi
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 04-26-2009 at 09:17 AM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    I'm for abortion. A woman should not have to give birth to an unwanted baby and a woman should have the ability to decide over her own body.

The fetus is unknown of whats happening trough the abortion process.

Thanks
    Who are you to say to deny a new life?, Let the child be born and give it to social services.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Eddii3 she did have the choice: to have sex or not . . . Paroxysm, your consistently demented logic has added you to my trolling list. Those issues are related to our wasteful selves and tyrannous governments, not unborn babies.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-30-2009 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Who are you to say to deny a new life?, Let the child be born and give it to social services.
    A women shouldnt have to go trough the 9 months etc just to give it away if she doesnt want the child a woman should have control over her own body.
    And when that child grows up he/she might be looking for his/shes real dad/father and thats a burden they might not want to carry.

And also, the child wont feel the abortion procedure, its not like they kill 1-10 year olds etc. the unborn childs "life" has barely even started so ending it will be like it never existed.

The last part didnt come off sounding good :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    Eddii3 she did have the choice: to have sex or not
    So you're saying the only reason to have sex is to give birth? Even if you use a condom?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    edii3 we've already discussed this in recent pages so if you can't read your opinion has no value. You know if I poison you in your sleep you won't feel it either?
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-30-2009 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    Like MindTek said, Legalized Abortion is like Legalizing Murder.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    edii3 we've already discussed this in recent pages so if you can't read your opinion has no value. You know if I poison you in your sleep you won't feel it either?
    That's very diffrent.

If you poison me in my sleep, I probably wouldnt find out or care either because I would never know. HOWEVER those who knew me, my parents, my friends would feel sad that I died. See the diffrence?

If you kill an unwanted fedus, the fedus wont notice, the woman wouldnt have to go trough those unwanted 9 months etc and and noone would even know that the fedus died since the doctors have "professional secrets" (I believe that's what its called.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    DO EEET LIKE WE DO IN THE GHETTO PUNCH THE ****** OUTA THE BITCH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    gg2gg nice, haha. is that a teen band in your signature? ediit3 people who have miscarriages are usually pretty depressed. see the similarity?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast