Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

The "Fly" miracle in the Quran and the Hadith

We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness?
    (22:73)

The point of this thread is just to prove that Holy-Quran is Gods words.
    I will be presenting the verses from the Quran or the Hadith, then post the article of the scientific fact

Quran:

"O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued." (22:73)

"they could not recover it from him", which means its impossible! to recover the food or the drink that it sucked in.

Science has proven that flies digest their food before they eat it. They literally vomit digestive and dissolving substances on the food particle to dissolve it whole into liquid and then they suck it all in. So yes, it is absolutely true that once the fly successfully takes away a food particle from us, we absolutely can not bring that food particle back from it, because it had already been digested and dissolved by the fly before the latter even took off.

Articles :

"The second step can be compared to what happens when you add hot water to instant oatmeal -- only instead of hot water, the housefly adds a mixture of saliva and digestive juices. The fly vomits saliva and digestive material onto its meal, and after a few seconds pass for the juices to break down the food, the fly sucks everything back up." SOURCE

"Flies cannot chew. They have to suck up their food. Flies have mouth parts that absorb food like a sponge. Their food has to be in a liquid form in order for them to eat it. They have a tongue shaped like a drinking straw to slurp up their meals. Flies that eat nectar or blood do so by using their tongue which is called a proboscis. Even flies that eat other insects do so by sucking out the insides of their victims. When a housefly lands on our food, it vomits on the food. The digestive juices, enzymes, and saliva in the vomit begin to break down and dissolve the food. The fly can then suck up the liquid food with its sponge-like mouth parts and its proboscis. If flies eat food from garbage cans or any other source of germy food, some of those germs stick to the fly's mouthparts and when the fly vomits on its next snack (your sandwich?), it transfers some of those germs." SOURCE

Hadith :

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease." (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)"

This doesn't need any explanations obviously!

Articles :

"The surface of flies is the last place you would expect to find antibiotics, yet that is exactly where a team of Australian researchers is concentrating their efforts." SOURCE

"Indeed, some military surgeons would deliberately infest wounds with blowfly maggots in order to prevent bacterial complications. Now, a century or two later, the search for new antibiotics had led researchers back to these early observations, and in this article, Gory Erdmann describes progress in understanding the antibacterial action of blowfly maggots." SOURCE
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-01-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Stop C+P thats not debating..if you dont have knowledge of what you are talking about just shutup.
    Though there is a real miracle Palestine capital "Al Quds"...Called the hanging rock (floating rock )
    Quraan said that when Muhammed visited al quds then he went to god , the rock followed him but god said to it stop.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Typical, a Muslim getting excited because he has been told Quran says flys have digestive systems, lol.
    This is clearly a parable that you have once again taken out of context and tried to slap a miracle label on.
    There is no science in here. Where are the descriptions of the experiments and the results of analysis?
    I don't see anything explaining the digestive system of a fly. It seems like there is some kind of lesson being taught about idol worship,
    and that those that worship idols and not Allah can't even stop flies.

Btw, if that's a pic of you in your signature you look like a fucking terrorist.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-01-2012 at 03:51 PM.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Stop C+P thats not debating..if you dont have knowledge of what you are talking about just shutup.
    Though there is a real miracle Palestine capital "Al Quds"...Called the hanging rock (floating rock )
    Quraan said that when Muhammed visited al quds then he went to god , the rock followed him but god said to it stop.
    Sorry but your just confused aren't you?
    You said that yourself, your not even sure if your a Muslim or not.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Typical, a Muslim getting excited because he has been told Quran says flys have digestive systems, lol.
    This is clearly a parable that you have once again taken out of context and tried to slap a miracle label on.
    There is no science in here. Where are the descriptions of the experiments and the results of analysis?
    I don't see anything explaining the digestive system of a fly. It seems like there is some kind of lesson being taught about idol worship,
    and that those that worship idols and not Allah can't even stop flies.

Btw, if that's a pic of you in your signature you look like a fucking terrorist.
    Once again... denying
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Once again... denying
    I got over that stage.
    I don't believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Once again... denying
    Once again, in denial that you have nothing.
    Once again, you hop on Google and assume that because there are other idiot Muslims out there that believe this to be some kind of miracle,
    and "modern science" That you should too. If you had any idea how science works, you wouldn't be trying to bring this weak shit as proof.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Once again, in denial that you have nothing.
    Once again, you hop on Google and assume that because there are other idiot Muslims out there that believe this to be some kind of miracle,
    and "modern science" That you should too. If you had any idea how science works, you wouldn't be trying to bring this weak shit as proof.
    Seriously You just know what I'm talking about, but you simply afraid of the idea that the Quran and the Islam is the true religion.
    If its not science facts then what is it? The hadith clearly shows that on one of the flys wing there is poison and germs and on the other wing there is antibiotic and the heal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Ok since I can read, i'm going to point out the falsehood of both verses and such.

1. Technically you can retrieve the food. Which is funny, because you seem to not think this is possible.
    A) You don't understand english, so let me explain this simply. You eat when you consume the product. Putting digestive acid does nothing but make it easier to eat for the fly, he still consumes a product which if we REALLY cared, we could extract.(but its a lot of effort to prove some religious bullshit, with no actual reward).

2. And.......you have no proof of antibiotics. Besides, the entire passage is a metaphor already, how do you not see that?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Please tell me your not talking about this one :

It was just shot from another angle.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Ok since I can read, i'm going to point out the falsehood of both verses and such.

1. Technically you can retrieve the food. Which is funny, because you seem to not think this is possible.
    A) You don't understand english, so let me explain this simply. You eat when you consume the product. Putting digestive acid does nothing but make it easier to eat for the fly, he still consumes a product which if we REALLY cared, we could extract.(but its a lot of effort to prove some religious bullshit, with no actual reward).

2. And.......you have no proof of antibiotics. Besides, the entire passage is a metaphor already, how do you not see that?
    1. 1400 years ago, not everyone could get rid of his food when it get dirty, like if a fly or any kind of bug touches the food we just throw it away, in the past they couldn't do that because they couldn't have another plate, therefore the Prophet told them what to do.
    A) Some bullshit here...

2. heal = antibiotics .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Seriously You just know what I'm talking about, but you simply afraid of the idea that the Quran and the Islam is the true religion.
    If its not science facts then what is it? The hadith clearly shows that on one of the flys wing there is poison and germs and on the other wing there is antibiotic and the heal.
    Haha..listen dude I really don't give a fuck what your Hadith says. Flies are absolutely repulsive insects that carry diseases such as:
    pinworm, tapeworm, viral gastroenteritis, amebic dysentery, giardia enteritis, and enteric hepatitis.
    Now this "healing" wing you are referring to carries a parasitic bacteriophagic fungi, (It's actually carried in both wings, not one..so oops found an error)
    But either way the fungi is absolutely useless against the diseases I mentioned. So you go right on ahead and swirl a fly around in your drink.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Haha..listen dude I really don't give a fuck what your Hadith says. Flies are absolutely repulsive insects that carry diseases such as:
    pinworm, tapeworm, viral gastroenteritis, amebic dysentery, giardia enteritis, and enteric hepatitis.
    Now this "healing" wing you are referring to carries a parasitic bacteriophagic fungi, (It's actually carried in both wings, not one..so oops found an error)
    But either way the fungi is absolutely useless against the diseases I mentioned. So you go right on ahead and swirl a fly around in your drink.

Look I'm just amazed, I posted articles proves and explanations with sources!
    and your just claiming and saying words you don't know anything about them, so for god sake just shut up. I know this is not going to convince you but it might convince others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Look I'm just amazed, I posted articles proves and explanations with sources!
    and your just claiming and saying words you don't know anything about them, so for god sake just shut up. I know this is not going to convince you but it might convince others.
    fly lands on shit or rotting carcass – gets bits of shit or rotting carcass on itself. Fly lands on human food – drops bits of shit or rotting carcass on human food – fly flies away – human consumes contaminated food and gets sick. Fly lives happily ever after.

That's how it works.. but according to your amazing Hadith science, you can just swirl a fly around in water, or dunk it under and BOOM! No disease.
    Seems legit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Leggers (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

fly lands on shit or rotting carcass – gets bits of shit or rotting carcass on itself. Fly lands on human food – drops bits of shit or rotting carcass on human food – fly flies away – human consumes contaminated food and gets sick. Fly lives happily ever after.

That's how it works.. but according to your amazing Hadith science, you can just swirl a fly around in water, or dunk it under and BOOM! No disease.
    Seems legit.
    I LOLed at this
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Please tell me your not talking about this one :

It was just shot from another angle.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

1. 1400 years ago, not everyone could get rid of his food when it get dirty, like if a fly or any kind of bug touches the food we just throw it away, in the past they couldn't do that because they couldn't have another plate, therefore the Prophet told them what to do.
    A) Some bullshit here...

2. heal = antibiotics .
    1. So your point is that 1400 years ago you couldn't take the food back from a fly? So thats related to science how........
    2. And a fly does not provide antibiotics.

Besides, flies bring a lot more harm than healing.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Seems legit
    Why don't you test that out with a microscope or something?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast