Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I realize you wanted people to convince you god does exist, but lets think about it. I mean rational thinking and religion just don't mix. Personally I can say my views on the catholic church are very mixed. I don't think its right that if you live your life in a well manor, and believe in the wrong god simply because of the culture you have grown up in, and you cant go to heaven because of it, is bolshit. I feel that you can say "pedophile priests" are to the catholic church as "marijuana" is to the rasta's. If your catching my drift, all this religious shit just causes the very things it tries to prevent. I feel the need to live my life as a outgoing individual that does the occasional random act of kindness. I choose to not believe in a god due to the fact that if there is a god, i feel he would take the people that do good into heaven, rather than the people who worship him, and do bad. If hes anything like a human though, were fucked. His position would be the second choice of the two.

Thanks
    I think you should check this link out, i personally found it very interesting. it explains the idea behind religion and spirituality. Religion isn't about god's more than is about conveying a certain message to people. check it out. pretty dope.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Thank you. Now don't worry, you'll have a few Muslims showing up saying "ALLAH IS TEH REALZ CUZ OUR BOOKZ SAYZ SO NEVER CHANGEZ WE MAKE ALL TECHNOLEGEH". Be prepared.
    Seriusly ? Your a RACIST ! @Lehsyrus , don't talk about other religion , as Christianity is messed up already !
    -Currently Working On-

> Programming Language
    > Quickswitch & Low Recoil Macro
    > Crosshair
    > AimBot
    > GunAdder Codes

-Current Games I am Playing-

> Alliance of Valiant Arms
    > NFS World
    > Counter Strike : Source
    > Prototype 2
    > Max Payne 3
    > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Signature made by @Mohaimen Hassan!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post

Seriusly ? Your a RACIST ! @Lehsyrus , don't talk about other religion , as Christianity is messed up already !
    First idiot muslims which shows up.
    Just stfu about ur stupid book and leave us alone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post

Did I say I was a Christian? No. So you are a hypocrite. I am not a nice person in the debate section as I am in the AVA section, deal with it. And if you take a look at EVERY other thread on Islam, EVERY Muslim on EVERY thread says the SAME shit REPETITIVELY. Racist? There is no such thing, as we are the human race. Stereotypical? Very much so, but only because every encounter with a Muslim, in real life and on the internet, as consisted with them arguing with me about how women should not be considered equals as men, them justifying their extremist brothers actions, and them calling me a "moron" for not believing in a fairy tale made up by a pedophile.

Welcome to the debate section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    You're so agnostic your borderline atheist? And thus I have concluded you are borderline retarded.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-31-2012)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12