Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I see Muslims sacrifice animals just like they do humans.
    If only people tasted better

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Come on now, post the source.

Also, why does the cattle calm down when you say the name of God? and stop resisting?
    It "calmed down" because the guy pushed a pressure point you moron.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

It "calmed down" because the guy pushed a pressure point you moron.
    WTF? I can't see him pushing any spot!! and he changed the position of his hand on each cattle...
    If your wondering why he closes their eyes because they don't see the knife and scare the shit out of them... idiot
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    WTF? I can't see him pushing any spot!! and he changed the position of his hand on each cattle...
    If your wondering why he closes their eyes because they don't see the knife and scare the shit out of them... idiot
    2:13 - 2:18 he is pressing on the superclavical lymphatic node. Though I do need to add to what @Empire said, Animals respond to emotions as well. If you are calm and press on said pressure point (pressure points are dictated by the lymphatic system) it will cause said animal to become calm almost instantly. Krav Maga uses pressure points for defensive combat procedure. You can paralyze someone for a specific amount of time just by pressing the correct combination of pressure points. It's all based on your lymph nodes, and in the video he DID in fact press on the superclavical node.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ Do you even watch the videos you post?

First off, he's holding down the point every time he talks. Secondly if they would just submit, then he wouldn't need to turn them on their side.

You really are an idiot to not see him holding down the pressure point the entire time.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

:/ Do you even watch the videos you post?

First off, he's holding down the point every time he talks. Secondly if they would just submit, then he wouldn't need to turn them on their side.

You really are an idiot to not see him holding down the pressure point the entire time.
    Can you locate that pressure point????????????

He flips them to the side so he covers 1 of their eye and cover the other with its ear, and hes turning them to the ground also so he can clearly slay the neck immdeiatley, he can't slay it when its standing :|
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

He flips them to the side so he covers 1 of their eye and cover the other with its ear, and hes turning them to the ground also so he can clearly slay the neck immdeiatley, he can't slay it when its standing :|
    Like Lehsyrus stated, You can clearly see where he's applying pressure to the animals neck region at 2:13.

Then you see at 6:18 and a few other parts that he covers the eyes with the goats ears.
    If it were just God's words that "calm" the goat, then why does he need to cover their eyes?
    Obviously covering their eyes like that calms them, along with the pressure point,
    which by the way he's applying at all times when he holds the mouth closed,
    he's just being a sneaking cunt about it and making sure the finger doing is opposite to the camera.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    If it were just God's words that "calm" the goat, then why does he need to cover their eyes?
    *Knife approaching the goat's neck, goat is like " that ain't good"... goat starts freaking out and struggling* thats why.

6:50 he doesn't touch the neck clearly... the evidence is obvious and you just keep denying :|
    for real your scared to death from Islam.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    *Knife approaching the goat's neck, goat is like " that ain't good"... goat starts freaking out and struggling* thats why.

6:50 he doesn't touch the neck clearly... the evidence is obvious and you just keep denying :|
    for real your scared to death from Islam.
    If I was scared to death of Islam, I wouldn't be telling Allah and Muhammad to suck my white dick.
    You're wrong, 3 people are telling you that you are. Fuck off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Do you even know what a pressure point is?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

If I was scared to death of Islam, I wouldn't be telling Allah and Muhammad to suck my white dick.
    You're wrong, 3 people are telling you that you are. Fuck off.
    You can say that on the net where Muslims can't hunt you down

Thanks
    I proved you wrong and even told you where and what the fucking name of the fucking pressure point was. You still denied it EVEN THOUGH IT'S FUCKING BIOLOGICAL FACT.

You say we're "scared", meanwhile we're sitting at home nice and safe while our government bombs the FUCK out of your Islamic buddies countries. By the way, I told a Muslim to go fuck a pig yesterday. Oooooh so scared! The little ****** started crying like a bitch.

You post NONSENSE CONSISTENTLY with NO HARD EVIDENCE. All WE HAVE DONE is post HARD EVIDENCE and you post your shibab shit over and over. You're an uneducated, ignorant, intolerant piece of scum and have no reason to be in this fucking section. Come to North Jersey, better yet, Come to the fucking Rockaway Mall in Rockaway New Jersey and I'll be MORE THAN HAPPY to beat your pussy ass into the ground with a fucking Qur'an. COME. AT. ME. BRO.

Fucking Muslims are SO fucking stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    A Muslim couldn't "hunt" me down regardless.The stench gives you guys away.
    It's like a mix of curry and assorted spices mixed with shit smeared in sand.
    By the time I smell them, I already have the drop.

Thanks

A Muslim couldn't "hunt" me down regardless.The stench gives you guys away.
    It's like a mix of curry and assorted spices mixed with shit smeared in sand.
    By the time I smell them, I already have the drop.

Scenario time!

*Lehsyrus and Ethereal are in Afghanistan*
    Lehsyrus: "Yo dude I just want to smoke a blunt and get a tan out here"
    Ethereal: "Will you shut the fuck up for once?"
    Lehsyrus: "I can't help it, the smell of this place is making me sick"
    Ethereal: "I know whatcha..wait, do you smell that?"
    Lehsyrus: "Yeah, kind of smells like cat shit, I mean, we are in one massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Let's check over that dune over there"
    *both body slide up a sand dune, and peak over the edge, spotting a jihad training camp*
    Ethereal: "Look at all the sand ******s out there"
    Lehsyrus: "They sort of look like little shits, I was right, this place IS a massive litter box"
    Ethereal: "Alright, I think it's time..."
    *Apache chopper flies by bombing the place*
    Ethereal: "Well look who it is! It's EMPIRE!
    *Empire says some witty remark but is drowned out by the choppers rotors*
    Lehsyrus: "I bet he just said something extremely witty and smart"
    *Lehsyrus looks up, Ethereal is already half way to the Jihad training camp popping sand *******
    Lehsyrus: "GOD DAMNIT ETHEREAL WAIT THE FUCK UP! LEEEERRROOOYYY JJEEENNNKKKIIINNNSSSS"
    *All three win medal of honors, Lehsyrus gets a purple heart for shooting himself in the leg just to get the purple heart and look badass, we all put on aviators after Empire picks us up and light up cigars like a badass*
    *All of a sudden everything explodes in the distance*
    Ethereal: "What the fuck was that? Everything was already destroyed?"
    Lehsyrus: "I planted a shit ton of C4 just to have an explosion in the background so we would look cool flying away "

/End Scenario

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (10-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    No wonder,Swine flu mostly happens to most people other than Muslims.
    Its pretty sad how you guys eat Animals(pigs) that Smuggle around in there own shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast