Thread: PLZ help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

PLZ help

im just so lost now...i try everything and try so man injector but nothing works.........i try cheat engine but i try " the best AVA injector v2" nothing work...i download over 5 injector that i found on this site n still nothing works.....i delete that ava game guard and put the one that i download from this site from others and also delete that gameguard.des or something i can't remember....the dll that i download from this site was room hack dll and also that easy room hack.... both of these are from here but idk why it won't work.....help would be thanks.......oh yea one last thing from using that cheat engine i use those file was CT or something that i download it from here..... can anyone show a video of doing it one step at a time?? that would be nice...i know they only have screen shot but that doesn't help..

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by hmoob87 View Post
    im just so lost now...i try everything and try so man injector but nothing works.........i try cheat engine but i try " the best AVA injector v2" nothing work...i download over 5 injector that i found on this site n still nothing works.....i delete that ava game guard and put the one that i download from this site from others and also delete that gameguard.des or something i can't remember....the dll that i download from this site was room hack dll and also that easy room hack.... both of these are from here but idk why it won't work.....help would be thanks.......oh yea one last thing from using that cheat engine i use those file was CT or something that i download it from here..... can anyone show a video of doing it one step at a time?? that would be nice...i know they only have screen shot but that doesn't help..
    Do you got 32bit or 64bit? If you have 64bit you should add me on skype: l2emco

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i have 64....yea i just add u so it would b nice if u can help me