DayZ Spawning service

I'm back spawning!

Prices!
    1$ Kill person of you're choice
    1$ For a Teleport (Friends Included)
    2$ Per Gearbox , Teleport
    5$ Vehicle , Gearbox , Teleport
    10$ 3 Vehicles , Gearbox's, Teleports

Add spawningitems on skype and I will give you instructions.

STATUS ONLINE
    Last edited by Killamgoro; 10-04-2012 at 03:30 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why you would pay someone to spawn shit when others do it for free is beyond me...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by banditbat View Post
    Why you would pay someone to spawn shit when others do it for free is beyond me...
    Maybe the buyer wants it things right away? Just saying.. $1-10 might be alot for you, however it might be pennies for others.

And it could be that they don't want to risk the key etc etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to foobah For This Useful Post:

Killamgoro (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Your skype?

EDIT:
    I had a stupid moment, I got it
    Last edited by EpicWindz; 10-04-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I wouldn't do this, Hacking is free and for the most part undetectable. If you bought this you would be paying for something that's free.
    Lastly most US servers don't have secure BA protection so you can spawn in items without any chance of being banned especially if you play older patch versions. The older patch versions allow certain hack commands like SHIFT+P And Console_Dayz_Weapon_spawn_1;1 because some people use this on personal servers.
    Only time you will be banned if you go on populated servers trying to hack and if you blatantly spawn hacked items.
    -Hope nobody falls for this mistake of paying for something free~ It's just a clever way of scabbing money from people.
    Last edited by goaty71; 10-04-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by goaty71 View Post
    I wouldn't do this, Hacking is free and for the most part undetectable. If you bought this you would be paying for something that's free.
    Lastly most US servers don't have secure BA protection so you can spawn in items without any chance of being banned especially if you play older patch versions. The older patch versions allow certain hack commands like SHIFT+P And Console_Dayz_Weapon_spawn_1;1 because some people use this on personal servers.
    Only time you will be banned if you go on populated servers trying to hack and if you blatantly spawn hacked items.
    -Hope nobody falls for this mistake of paying for something free~ It's just a clever way of scabbing money from people.
    I feel like you do not know what you are talking about, servers on older patches are not connected to the hive. I see i'm not the first person you posted this to, but my guess is that you're a little kid that doesn't have enough money to get a private bypass, or purchase my service. You say you can find a public bypass for free, but what happens 2 days later when it gets detected? banned and you have to buy a new key, why do that and take the risk for something you know will get you will get banned when if you can afford it, just use my service.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Killamgoro View Post
    I feel like you do not know what you are talking about, servers on older patches are not connected to the hive. I see i'm not the first person you posted this to, but my guess is that you're a little kid that doesn't have enough money to get a private bypass, or purchase my service. You say you can find a public bypass for free, but what happens 2 days later when it gets detected? banned and you have to buy a new key, why do that and take the risk for something you know will get you will get banned when if you can afford it, just use my service.
    Awwhh, you're so cute. How about you get a real job outside of the computer instead of selling virtual weapons by hacking and exploiting a game.
    I feel like you are mad because I hacked for 3 months with free scripts and the only reason I got banned was because I hacked on a private hive giving me an error stating they had recorded me hacking and sent a request to BA and that I would be banned. I'm sure a nerd like you would get so defensive over his only income generating job. I'm here letting these people know that paying $5+ for shit you can get for free is a rip-off none the less the fact you can buy a whole new copy of arma 2 for $15. Pathetic prebs like you ruin dayz.