Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Muslims sink to an all time low.

Arresting children now. What a bunch of pathetic cunts.

Two Coptic children arrested in Egypt for 'insulting Islam' - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Thanks
    That's fucking disgusting. At first I found Islam humorous, now it's blatantly disgusting. Going after children? Yeah, you guys are peaceful alright, fucking litterbox lovers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

unspeakable (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Nice to know Islamic law is still as corrupt as ever.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    they are released from a direct order from president Muhammad Morsi, arresting them was wrong in the first place.
    there still can't recognize good from bad.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Lightning (10-13-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    they are released from a direct order from president Muhammad Morsi, arresting them was wrong in the first place.
    there still can't recognize good from bad.
    Yeah I wonder what religion is at fault here....

Thanks
    Yeah terrible.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Yeah I wonder what religion is at fault here....
    Blasphemy is allowed in USA, but its not in Egypt.
    Every country have the right to make it our rules, our rules must not match with yours.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Every country have the right to make it our rules, our rules must not match with yours.
    I forgot to ask this before, do you believe in freedom of any kind?

Thanks
    People should be governed by a non-fallible tolerant group, NOT BY RELIGION. Look into the past, every group that has been governed specifically by religion has ended up under fascist regimes. Every single group. Islam is in no way innocent of this, no religion AT ALL is (except Buddhism but they do not govern mass peoples). Saddam governed his people by the "rules of Islam", and he used biological warfare on his own people. (I am only giving said example so you don't say "not true never happened" like usual). Every religion (excluding Buddhism) is guilty of this, and that is why mass governing should be done by non-biased groups.

If you have people governing others by their religion, it will only cause corruption and civil-conflict. If you govern people based on equality of all men (and not JUST men, that is just a phrase, it includes women as well), you have a MUCH less corrupt government, and a much higher quality of life. This is fact.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I forgot to ask this before, do you believe in freedom of any kind?
    All kinds in one condition, don't assault our religion, and honor.
    If you do assault, you must face the consequences as a result.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    People should be governed by a non-fallible tolerant group, NOT BY RELIGION. Look into the past, every group that has been governed specifically by religion has ended up under fascist regimes. Every single group. Islam is in no way innocent of this, no religion AT ALL is (except Buddhism but they do not govern mass peoples). Saddam governed his people by the "rules of Islam", and he used biological warfare on his own people. (I am only giving said example so you don't say "not true never happened" like usual). Every religion (excluding Buddhism) is guilty of this, and that is why mass governing should be done by non-biased groups.
    You don't judge Saddam, All Sunni people mark his as the hero and the leader of Islam at his era.
    I'm not saying hes perfect, no... but hes way better than all of the former Arab leaders, because he fought the true enemies, not like Saudia Arabia "The Place where Islam was born", who got relationships with Israel and others.

Eventually God will judge him for everything Saddam did, and will Judge every single person on earth.

btw, I don't know about using biological weapons on his own people, but if you don't mind... post a link .

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If you have people governing others by their religion, it will only cause corruption and civil-conflict. If you govern people based on equality of all men (and not JUST men, that is just a phrase, it includes women as well), you have a MUCH less corrupt government, and a much higher quality of life. This is fact.
    Let me tell you something, one Islam ruler after Muhammad called : Omar ben Khatab... one of the Prophet main followers, the very second ruler after Muhammad PBUH...
    There is a story, which is real, that he used to sleep under a tree, near the masjid... without any protection and guards... why? Because he was fair with everyone and he knew no one could hurt him because he did never hurt anyone, he ruled with the Quran and the Prophets words... and people accepted it and it was COMPLETELY fair for everyone, So my point ruling with the Quran isn't bad at ALL, stories and events prove it.

Thanks
    You don't judge Saddam, All Sunni people mark his as the hero and the leader of Islam at his era.
    I'm not saying hes perfect, no... but hes way better than all of the former Arab leaders, because he fought the true enemies, not like Saudia Arabia "The Place where Islam was born", who got relationships with Israel and others.
    Eventually God will judge him for everything Saddam did, and will Judge every single person on earth.
    btw, I don't know about using biological weapons on his own people, but if you don't mind... post a link .
    Bio-Chemical Weapons & Saddam: A History.

Iraq and weapons of mass destruction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All kinds in one condition, don't assault our religion, and honor.
    If you do assault, you must face the consequences as a result.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Let me tell you something, one Islam ruler after Muhammad called : Omar ben Khatab... one of the Prophet main followers, the very second ruler after Muhammad PBUH...
    There is a story, which is real, that he used to sleep under a tree, near the masjid... without any protection and guards... why? Because he was fair with everyone and he knew no one could hurt him because he did never hurt anyone, he ruled with the Quran and the Prophets words... and people accepted it and it was COMPLETELY fair for everyone, So my point ruling with the Quran isn't bad at ALL, stories and events prove it.
    Tl;DR most of this gibberish.

But lol..if you think Saddam was this patron saint leader, I'd love to know who you would consider tyrannical.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Tl;DR most of this gibberish.

But lol..if you think Saddam was this patron saint leader, I'd love to know who you would consider tyrannical.
    Obviously Mother Teresa is the most diabolical person to whom has ever lived...

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You know what?
    Its enough for me that when West hear the world Islam or Mujahid, they get scared and shit in their pants.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast