Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenlove1 View Post
    Jabber can you please try and resolve this? Because the anti-leech isn't working.. I pass everything, go ingame and nothing.
    I'm still using the old UAV hack but its kinda buggy so I would like to use this new one since it has bug fixes.
    lmao man, if you pass everything it mean the anti-leecher work perfectly, there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
    also when you say the problem is on anti-leech, but you can get the injector open, then it mean the anti-leech worked perfectly, once the program is open anti-leech doesn't do anything,

Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
    but its true jabber, the anti leech is screwing us up :|
    there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.

Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    and i see a lot of arrogance in yours.
    must i colaberate all the people that agree that the anti leech is what is fucking everyone up for you?

I already said "I bet it's a great hack, BUT anti leech is fucking us up."

if you think i was being rude towards you then your wrong, but you can take the arrogance and shove it.
    there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
    also why are you crying here about anti-leecher? you can make one yourself if you want because this isn't like YOU want it, just by reading your reply, i know your one of those leecher that leech on other's site, and is actually crying because you will not be able to leech it. don't worry anti-leech doesn't get removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    OK we are changing it.
    if i would had come here before you ask me, i would had say no. those are just newbs account or leecher, and ask to get a hack that is free like THEY WANT, i will do want you asked, it should be done tmr, but after don't ask me anymore to change it, i will not except if there a real reason, not some newb leecher crying because they cannot leech it.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 10-10-2012 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUL

Then fix your injector.

Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    lmao man, if you pass everything it mean the anti-leecher work perfectly, there no bug in the anti-leecher, only moron that are too lazy to use it or leecher that would like to leech on another site. also you are getting a hack for free, why are you crying ? go buy a VIP or make your own, if this isn't like YOU want.
    also when you say the problem is on anti-leech, but you can get the injector open, then it mean the anti-leech worked perfectly, once the program is open anti-leech doesn't do anything,

also why are you crying here about anti-leecher? you can make one yourself if you want because this isn't like YOU want it, just by reading your reply, i know your one of those leecher that leech on other's site, and is actually crying because you will not be able to leech it. don't worry anti-leech doesn't get removed.

if i would had come here before you ask me, i would had say no. those are just newbs account or leecher, and ask to get a hack that is free like THEY WANT, i will do want you asked, it should be done tmr, but after don't ask me anymore to change it, i will not except if there a real reason, not some newb leecher crying because they cannot leech it.
    MMOVIPER Providing Pixelbots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    thank you very much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post

i dont want to leech it lol, and i do use it, but wen i open it and i try a different explorer, like internet explorer it opens with chrome again :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    AVA player, im not a leecher, and you kno this...if u dont check my my stats..... i have the same issue as these so called leechers, no matter what "internet" i open it wont work, even if im logged in to mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ogkush317 View Post
    AVA player, im not a leecher, and you kno this...if u dont check my my stats..... i have the same issue as these so called leechers, no matter what "internet" i open it wont work, even if im logged in to mpgh
    gessing im not the only one then :|

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thanks for the hack. It's working perfectly!
    For everyone saying that the anti-leecher is the cause of the problem it's not. You need to bypass your gameguard properly for the hack to work and make sure you don't touch anything when you click on "check". That's the problem that most people are having that they usually move the mouse around and wait for the hack to pop up. Just be patient and wait for it to pop up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
    i dont want to leech it lol, and i do use it, but wen i open it and i try a different explorer, like internet explorer it opens with chrome again :|

anti-leecher will always open the browser that you set as default on your computer, not as what you set on anti-leecher, what you set on anti-leecher is for the check.

*this is how i understood what you said, if this weren't what you mean, then sorry.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by skadoodle4 View Post
    Thanks for the hack. It's working perfectly!
    For everyone saying that the anti-leecher is the cause of the problem it's not. You need to bypass your gameguard properly for the hack to work and make sure you don't touch anything when you click on "check". That's the problem that most people are having that they usually move the mouse around and wait for the hack to pop up. Just be patient and wait for it to pop up.
    wtf? no you doesn't need bypass for anti-leecher xD since anti-leecher do nothing with the game :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by se7enthsin View Post
    and i see a lot of arrogance in yours.
    must i colaberate all the people that agree that the anti leech is what is fucking everyone up for you?

I already said "I bet it's a great hack, BUT anti leech is fucking us up."

if you think i was being rude towards you then your wrong, but you can take the arrogance and shove it.
    I agreed to all what you said until I read the line: "but you can take the arrogance and shove it.".

You can shove your arrogance to your ****, alright?
    I'm tired of the bad words that came from your mouth.

It's amazing to see how you determine that I am arrogant. So what...? People stupidity make you mad? Is that it?

I don't owe you a thing, and please don't think you are representing anyone but your own selfishness.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

ogkush317 (10-11-2012),reeaper (10-11-2012),wazaman972 (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    To be honest, it's not exactly shit.
    All of you can hate, for something you don't have or can't code.
    Dose it really matter?

So what you paid for a hack, whatever get's you off se7enthsin.
    but yeah it's a more legit looking hack, rather then a stupid opk that will get you banned in no time.

Only thing a opk is good for is trolling people or co-op.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
    Are all you of that fucking stupid?

How can you say that a vip hack is crap when you your self haven't actually used it.

Head shot, why the fuck would you need super gun. It's already one hit.

Sounds to me that all of you are mad, because your the only ones that keep replying.
    hmmm. seems legit

EDIT: anyone have problems connecting ava? im stuck on connecting lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

levitico70 (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    New version with different anti-leecher.

Scans:
    Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal

I see that few anti-viruses reported this as virus, but those are false positives.

Mentions: @.Cereal , @Lehsyrus and @REVIVE approve.

Download:
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

15. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

.HatersGonnaHate (10-13-2012),aflame (11-13-2012),AvaPeru (10-11-2012),BreakD4nce (01-01-2013),cracktimecom (10-11-2012),DarkSt0rmX (11-11-2012),Essentials. (11-11-2012),gabrielcool1 (10-11-2012),gamersnata (11-25-2012),heohanwuoc (10-26-2012),itzik12 (10-11-2012),junlgecamo (11-11-2012),just_hereforstuff (11-11-2012),Kitate (10-12-2012),kyoharalu (10-16-2012),levitico70 (10-11-2012),nkZagreus (10-26-2012),OmegaXBlast (11-02-2012),raulpro (10-11-2012),riceboykid (10-11-2012),rody07 (10-12-2012),Squeeze (10-11-2012),that's (10-11-2012),wazaman972 (10-11-2012),XenXable (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Awesome man quick update
    and thanks for the hard work :P u rock
    Im not a Noob, i just love Hacking!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lawl, funny cause se7ensin is a hacking website for consoles. This guy, judging by his name, seems like he's a leecher and he's QQing about an anti-leecher which is so easy to use. Glad there was an anti-leecher made.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    New version with different anti-leecher.

Scans:
    Jotti's malware scan
    VirusTotal

I see that few anti-viruses reported this as virus, but those are false positives.

Mentions: @.Cereal , @Lehsyrus and @REVIVE approve.

Download:
    So is the previous uav patched? I'm about to test it right now. Seems patched, since you posted a new version with a different anti-leecher. Anyways, waiting for approval. ^_^
    Last edited by riceboykid; 10-11-2012 at 07:26 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by riceboykid View Post
    Lawl, funny cause se7ensin is a hacking website for consoles. This guy, judging by his name, seems like he's a leecher and he's QQing about an anti-leecher which is so easy to use. Glad there was an anti-leecher made.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

So is the previous uav patched? I'm about to test it right now. Seems patched, since you posted a new version with a different anti-leecher. Anyways, waiting for approval. ^_^
    Hasn't been approved yet. You can't test until it is.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast