Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    hi pls xkhen0017 please make video regarding the bot, post it here. thk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    working on DN Sea. Just use the GPK for bypass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yawer1 View Post
    its working but useless you need to kill all mobs to respawn the bosss
    Yeah Fix it sir Fix it XD!!!

Thanks
    it still doesnt work with mine ( does it really work only at cristal stream? cant i use the tele hack at RR? or sanc core? this is for playDGN btw...

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

i think i need to download the real client of playDGN? to make it work? cause i only use the client of sea and i just extracted the mini patch of playDGN

Thanks
    how does the bot work? should i have the trainer running also? it doesnt seem to be working. pls tell me how to make it work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    portals are black in second client don't know why. but when i try on my main client they're not black portals. im using win7 64bit

Thanks
    elo guys ,need help,,,,i just followed the instruction on how to make a short cut of my dn.exe .then adding the "/ip:188.95.249.46;188.95.249.215 /port:14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing " on target ..everytime i hit the apply button ,im getting error like .."Target is not valid.Make sure the path and file name is correct" how can i fix this one..i just wanna do dual client..thanks in advance for any tips

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so bad this is not working in shop cant run in administrator

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

can someone teach me how to use the cheat the 1st one hack cheat

Thanks
    sir 2nd question!can u give guide on how to put this in target area "/ip:188.95.249.46;188.95.249.215 /port:14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing?
    i know how to put it!but i ddont know how to save it!
    can u help me sir?

thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xkhen0017 View Post
    I cant repost or reedit my thread before so I'll make new thread.

This is the updated Trainer I posted before, there have been patch on the client so i have to rework on the addresses. Im done on it.

Removed: Zoom(Which cause the client sometimes crash)

Here's is another Trainer, a bot which i created and still in development.....

Dragon Nest Auto Teleport to Leveling Portals

What it does: It is a bot in leveling up your dummy account. Well it does not attack nor kill mobs, but it instantly teleport your dummy on the portal to make things fast. You dont have to control it just to make up to the portal. All you have to have is a main character(Booster) your dummy(the one you want to level up) and a fast computer that is capable of handling 2 DN clients at the same time.

How to use it:
    Make a copy of your DragonNest.exe and rename it as DragonNest2.exe only "DragonNest2.exe" no other than that.

Next is to make a shortcut of the DragonNest2.exe and put this on to the target area....

After download sandboxie v3.74 or any version and run the DragonNest2.exe shortcut you created.

And lastly:
    Login your character, run the bot, and click the button where you were leveling, applicable only at Sigh canyon and DTMI atm......

Note: The bot is only working the second client. "DragonNest2.exe" so you have to login your dummy on the second client

Scan Files:
    Trainer
    DNTrainer.rar - Jotti's malware scan
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/9fa8...is/1349451955/
    Bot
    https://www.virustotal.com/file/7021...is/1349452062/
    DNBot.rar - Jotti's malware scan

~~PS....
    Im still learning to use .dll as trainers so that you can attach it with/without antihack shield. I'll release one when i get used to it.
    Over rated to call it a bot.
    and btw if you use on sandboxie you can use any trainer that has auto teleport ENABLE HOTKEY.

using sandboxie if you press f1 it will go on other client sandboxie openned.

to simply put it you just removed the teleport or rather. made a teleport nothing more than a bot. =_="

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

PS if youll be making another trainer why not add more than 6 points to record the coordinates.

normally all dungeon need to kill all mobs and 6 points for the coordinates is a bit small number specially when training in FIC.

add or make it 10 so you or everyone can teleport exactly on where the mobs are. and not being restricted by 6 points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    im having problem logging in with the second client it says Login error, Can you help me with this?

Thanks
    sir i had the bypass already!and the WH is working only in town's!nd the NCD is working.but still it has a single damage!
    i can spam the skill but cant spam the damage!

u have any idea sir how can i edit it to spam the skill and had a spam damage?

Thanks
    coordinate wont effect .. how to fix? but NCD and Wallhack effect... help

Thanks
    a bit confused here... because i cant use sandboxie properly... i already download the 2.4Mb installer and than i download for 32 bit 3.74 but still it doesn't run properly... what should i do ?? can anyone help me ?? Thanks Btw

Thanks
    got error when putting this command "/ip:188.95.249.46;188.95.249.215 /port:14301;14301 /Lver:2 /use_packing" to the shortcut..any idea?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast