Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

MPGH News (10/5/12)

12th Edition
    10/5/12

Muchos Mas Miniones
    Nothing big happened this week, but the mass approval and acceptance of Minions. 4 applicants including Versa, Ryakhawk (now Hawk), Mr Allen, and Mrs.REZ were promoted to Minion for either Combat Arms, Other First Person Shooter, or Other Semi Popular First Person Shooter games. You can find out more about it in the User News. Keep on the lookout for MORE Minion applications being opened!

User News
    @Scammer, AKA Sjoerd was unbanned earlier this week and also renamed to 'Scammer'.

Postbans

Congratulations to Versa for hitting a sweet 6k!
    Ryzz hit a marvelous 2k! Keep it up!
    Polio reached a whoppin' 12k posts!
    KingDot - IT'S OVER 9000... posts! Congrats!
    Dreamer made it to 7k posts - congrats!
    -BiESi made a milestone of 2k posts~!

Promotions

Congratulations to Mrs.REZ on Combat Arms Minion!
    Congratulations to Mr Allen on Combat Arms Minion!
    Congratulations to Versa on Other First Person Shooter Hacks Minion!
    Congratulations to ryakhawk(now Hawk) on Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks Minion!

Resignations

.REZClone(Damyiel) has resigned from his position as WarRock Minion. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their post milestone, also congratulations to everyone that was promoted during the week. Good luck as a minion.

Interview - [MPGH]Versa

[MPGH]Hero: Alright, so Versa, thanks for being with us. Tell me a little about yourself.
    [MPGH]Versa: Well, I'm just a guy who's in his third year of high school, I'm 16 right now (17 soon enough). I enjoy many things, especially skiing, swimming, and playing on Xbox Live with my pals.

[MPGH]Hero: How long have you been an MPGH member?
    [MPGH]Versa: My current account (Versa), was created in Feb. 13th, 2010. However, I do recall having a prior profile in 2009 specifically for Combat Arms hacks, but I forgot the infos for that account.

[MPGH]Hero: So how did you first find MPGH?
    [MPGH]Versa: I stumbled upon MPGH for the first time when I was playing Combat Arms, and encountered a player spamming/advertising MPGH.NET for free hacks. I was curious, of course, so I decided to try hacking out.

[MPGH]Hero: So you currently are a minion, in fact you were one before, but you resigned. Could you briefly tell us why you resigned before?
    [MPGH]Versa: About a month before I resigned, while on my school swim team, we had league finals, and so I was preoccupied with practice, as well as school. Afterward, I decided to leave my school team and join a private one, which was a whole LOT more serious, and kept me very busy.

[MPGH]Hero: Do you have any sort of "roll model" or an inspiration on MPGH?
    [MPGH]Versa: Yes, I actually feel like I have had two. These role models are Toxin and Disturbed; I've always looked up to them in the MPGH community.

[MPGH]Hero: What sorts of contributions have you done on MPGH?
    [MPGH]Versa: All sorts. When the Editor position & Combat Arms Wiki were started, I was one of the lead editors (held top contributions). It's safe to say that I built it from the ground up; if you glance at it to this day, I'm responsible for about 50% of what you'd see. Furthermore, I spent a long time in the Console section of the forums, specifically Xbox, contributing and supporting activity. One example of this is that I personally own & manage the official MPGH CoD Elite Clan. If you're interested, please click this link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...lite-clan.html

[MPGH]Hero: Who has helped you the most on MPGH?
    [MPGH]Versa: The user who has helped me the most, with MPGH, as well as being one of the best & closest internet friends I've ever had is Disturbed. He always offered me assistance by answering my questions and providing insightful advice no matter how often I texted him. Without him, I honestly don't think I would've ever gotten Minion in the first place.

[MPGH]Hero: Do you have any favorite music artists, or bands?
    [MPGH]Versa:When it comes to music, I've been all over the place. But, I would have to say my favorite music now is what I listen to on the BeatsPerMinute (BPM) station on SiriusXM (when I drive). It ranges from electric, house, dubstep, hardstyle, and drum & bass. My favorite song right now is "Feint - Laurence", you should check it out. I would recommend it to anybody.

[MPGH]Hero: What are your "prime time" hobbies?
    [MPGH]Versa: Hobbies that I always enjoy and will probably never let go of include (but are not limited to): skiing, paintballing, & video games (the stuff I do when I really have free time). Also, driving, if that counts as a hobby .

[MPGH]Hero: Alright, well before we wrap this interview up, is there ANYONE you'd like to give a shoutout to?
    [MPGH]Versa:YES. Disturbed, Toxin, DareoTheOreo, Time, Hero, REVIVE, -BiESi, Killian, Alday, Jeffery, StayTrue, Alen, Dave84311, and Liz. (Also my dogs: Toto and Simon.)

[MPGH]Hero: Wonderful shoutout. Thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]Versa: You're very welcome. It was my pleasure and thank you for letting me "be on the show".

[MPGH]Hero: One last thing; I love you man, no homo.
    [MPGH]Versa: I love you too man, all homo intended. Ah, now that we're done here, how about we give each other some congratulatory slaps on the ass to further establish our homo- I MEAN heterosexuality.

[MPGH]Hero: That's just gay man.

Interview - [MPGH]Hannibal

[MPGH]Time: Hey there austin! How are you?
    [MPGH]Austin: I'M JUST SWELL

[MPGH]Time: Good to know , how was your day so far? :F
    [MPGH]Austin: AMAZING, HOW ABOUT YOU?

[MPGH]Time: Great thanks, So Austin let us know , How long have you been a member of MPGH?
    [MPGH]Austin: Officially, since March 7th, 2010.

[MPGH]Time: And whats the unofficial part ? mmz
    [MPGH]Austin: Had one or two accounts prior to making 420Saboteur, posted a leeched gorfag hack and got permad.

[MPGH]Time: Thats just awesome huehue , How did you stumble upon MPGH?
    [MPGH]Austin: Googled "Combat arms hacks"

[MPGH]Time: I see, Do you remember what your first thread/post was about?
    [MPGH]Austin: Other than the gorfag leech, no. Not really.

[MPGH]Time: Alright, what impression did MPGH lay on you at that time?
    [MPGH]Austin: Made my butt tingle

[MPGH]Time: How sweet! Tell us what was the first staff position you got on MPGH and how you advanced.
    [MPGH]Austin: Got VS in I believe March of 2011. Lost it around the summer, then regained it because my replacement was inactive, around september/october.

[MPGH]Time: Ah nice, Did you do any contributions or things of that sort prior to getting VS ?
    [MPGH]Austin: Nope, was just really active.

[MPGH]Time: And when and how did you acquire the minion rank on mpgh ?
    [MPGH]Austin: Well, I was active and I was familiar with crossfire to some extent. I put that in my application then boom, I was a CF minion.

[MPGH]Time: Great , Do you believe you are perfect at your work as a VS and Minion?
    [MPGH]Austin: Of course, I'm a fucking masterpiece.

[MPGH]Time: I know right, On the time you stayed on MPGH , did you find anyone who might serve you as an inspiration or role model?
    [MPGH]Austin: Alen, for sure. He was one of my first friends on MPGH and only applied for VS because of him.

[MPGH]Time: Sweet , Whats the weirdest thing that has happened to you on MPGH?
    [MPGH]Austin: Seeing Dave's face

[MPGH]Time: huehueheuheu , Is there anyone on MPGH that you hate with passion?
    [MPGH]Austin: Yeah, Dave.

[MPGH]Time: Lol , Do you have any hobbies outside of MPGH?
    [MPGH]Austin: Other than sleeping and masturbating? Not really.

[MPGH]Time: huehue, Do you have any favorite games?
    [MPGH]Austin: Return to castle wolfenstein, wolfenstein enemy territory, counter strike 1.6 (ON XBOX), perfect dark, scarface the game, SWBF2, OoT. That's pretty much all I can remember as of now.

[MPGH]Time: Nice, Do you have any favorite music artists or bands that you listen to?
    [MPGH]Austin: Plenty, but some are: Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, One Direction, and Nickleback.

[MPGH]Time: You are a masterpiece indeed, Would you like to share any quotes with us?
    [MPGH]Austin: "Fuck bitches, get pickles"

[MPGH]Time: True that, Before we wrap this up would you like to give a shout out to anyone?
    [MPGH]Austin: Yeah, me.

[MPGH]Time: How sweet, thank you for your time mate
    [MPGH]Austin: YOU'RE WELCOME DILIP.

Terrorist? No, Just An Actor

Navid Negahban is known for his roles on multiple TV shows as the bad guy or terrorist. What does this mean OUTSIDE the studio? Being the worlds most known terrorist actor definately can start problems at the airport! Navid said "I went to shoot a project in Toronto last year and I still had a full beard and my hair was a little bit longer, and I was scruffy - I mean, I was afraid of getting on a plane with myself," joked Negahban, who had to go through a customs line in New York's LaGuardia Airport. "I was going through the line and the agent locked eyes with me and I thought 'Oh, here we go again.'"

"Where are you coming from?"

"Where are you going?"

"What do you do for a living?"

"I was so tired and I said, 'Well, lately I've been playing a most-wanted terrorist on TV' - and the minute the word 'terrorist' came out of my mouth, even the other people standing in line began looking," Negahban said.

It was only then, he said, that the Customs and Border Protection officer realized who he really was.

"He looks at me and he says, 'Oh, my God! I just saw the season finale and I love the show." Then he turns around and tells the other agents, "Look, Abu Nazir is here!"" (Thanks to CNN for interview).

Apparently, the president even enjoys his newest show, Homeland.

"The president is watching," Negahban said. "It is fantastic that he is a big fan. If you know who is watching, you are obviously trying to be your best. But at the same time I think I will be nervous when he sends me an invitation to the White House."

For more on Homeland, check out these sites! Showtime : Homeland : Home or Homeland (TV Series 2011–*) - IMDb

Iranian Money Isn't Worth Anything

Iranian currency is dropping in worth, mostly because of the sanctions over is nuclear program. The Iranian government officially offers to sell ONE US dollar for 12,500 Iranian rials. That rate is only on A LIMITED BASIS TOO! Now, Iranians who need US Dollars to buy imported things etc. have created a BLACK MARKET IN DOLLARS. Early in the year, the rial was about the same as the official trade off (12,500). Late september though, the rial was going for 24,000 to 1 US dollar. It lost half of its value! Now, in a matter of days, the value has dropped from 24,000 to 39,000 rials FOR ONE US DOLLAR! "This is one of the most intense episodes for the county in the last 100 years," said Gary Hufbauer, a senior fellow at the Peterson Institute for International Economics. To read more about what started the drop, go here!: Behind Iran's currency crash - Oct. 5, 2012 or Iran arrests 16 'main players' in currency crisis - CNN.com[COLOR="Silver"]

EVE Online: Retribution

EVE Online the award-winning sci-fi massively multiplayer online game is coming with their 18th free expansion on December 4, 2012. EVE Online: Retribution will shake the very core of the limitless game universe as it rockets towards an unprecedented 10th anniversary year with more players than ever before.
    They did a complete rework of the bounty system that allows you to exact revenge by placing bounties on individuals, corporations and alliances and enlisting other players to "do the dirty work". The aggression flagging system, "Crimewatch," will undergo changes as well, making clear the consequences of actions, whether legal, suspect or illegal.
    This is the perfect followup to a recent series of well-received expansions in which we've put even more control over the game universe in the hands of our player. ~ Jon Lander
    It will also see all frigates, destroyers and cruisers collectively reworked in a tremendous game balancing effort that will lead to massive play style refreshments for pilots of all skill levels. Four new Tier 2 destroyer-class ships will be added alongside major changes in other systems, including NPC artificial intelligence, factional warfare, sound design and the user interface.
    Find everything about the new expansion on Retribution - EVE Online

CS:GO 10/1 Update

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has received a major update Monday. This update included a large number of bug fixes, a revised matchmaking system for Classic Competitive mode, two new maps: ar_monastery and de_vertigo, and more.
    You can read more about it on Counterstrike: Global Offensive » Update: New Matchmaking & Maps .

GTA is 15 years old

What comes to your mind when you think about GTA ?
    You may say it's one of the most famous video games saga in the world, and you're right. But it has not always been the case.
    Already known for their incredible Lemmings, the Scottish developers of DMA Design haven't already changed their name to Rockstar when they released the first Grand Theft Auto 15 years ago on PC, and a bit later on PlayStation 1. But the success didn't come directly, it came mainly thanks to the press that hardly criticized it because of its violence and its immorality.
    Three cities were available in this first episode: Vice City, Liberty City and San Andreas which are still very well known by nowadays players. The liberty was also something very important because the ability to progress freely in a town while driving a car wasn't something very ordinary in 1997.
    The pay'n'sprays and the radio stations were already existing in this first opus.
    Rockstar has implemented its parallel world, into the video games universe with its references inspired by the real world.

Steam Software is Live

Like Valve announced in August the company wants to sell non-game products on Steam and today they made that happening, the new software store is live. Currently you can get utility, development, and benchmarking tools like 3DMark Vantage. The store has a limited amount of software at the moment but this will expand much more over time.
    All of the available software is now 10% off for this week, so don't wait to get the software you like. Also GameMaker: Studio is free to get, a great program to develop casual and social games for Steam Workshop, iOS, Android, desktop and the Web (HTML5) in record time.
    Many of the launch titles will take advantage of popular Steamworks features, such as easy installation, automatic updating, and the ability to save your work to your personal Steam Cloud space so your files may travel with you.
    Take a look at the new shop on Software on Steam .

Submit your game to Epic Games

Gears of War developers, Epic Games launched the 2012 edition of their competition Make Something Unreal. As always, it consists in presenting a game project developed with Unreal Engine.
    Reserved to students, this competition is opened to the teams composed from 6 to 10 members. This year's theme is "Genetics & Evolution".
    The projects can be submitted to Epic Games until November 2nd, 2012. Then, the studio will choose four finalists whose projects will be presented to a jury on April, 2013.

Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotiation DLC

Rockstar Games announced the details of the upcoming DLC pack 'Hostage Negotiation', it will bring four new multiplayer maps into the fold - all specially designed for online action - along with a range of new Items and weapons plus the Filhos De Ogum avatar faction.

Club Moderno Estádio Do Galatians
    Designed to deliver intense nightclub and stadium shootouts reminiscent of Max's earlier dust-ups with some of São Paulo's most dangerous elements like the Comando Sombra and the Crachá Preto.
    O Palácio Strip Club Favela Heights
    All new, highly detailed favela territories from Max's descent into the gang-infested neighborhoods of the city.

The new DLC will also include two new weapons: the M24 Sniper Rifle and the IA2 Assault Rifle, the new Explosive Burst for explosive booby traps, the Bomb Suit item to protect against explosive damage and the Intimidation Mask item to cause slower reload times for your enemies.
    The pack will be available for 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE or $9.99 (USD) on PlayStation Network and PC.
    More information about the new DLC pack visit their official website @ https://www****ckstargames.com/maxpayne3/dlc .

Assassin's Creed III gets Season Pass

Three days ago PlayStation made a blog post about the PlayStation Store Update where they confirm there will be a Season Pass included in the Assassin’s Creed III Gold Edition. In the comments the community manager for PlayStation Digital Platforms Kristine Steimer confirmed this pass will be sold separately after the game comes out.
    It's the first time the Assassin’s Creed series has offered such a deal.
    Assassin's Creed III will launch for Xbox 360 and PS3 on October 30 in North America and October 31 in Europe and ANZ. PC and Wii U versions are due in late November.

The War Z - Everything you want to know [WARNING: Long as fuck]
    The War Z - what is it and what can we expect from it? In this article I give your guys a detailed walkthrough of the upcoming War Z with some screenshot, videos and faq from their forums. Note that most of the content is from alpha/beta testing and may not represent the final game.

Many of you probably heard about Day Z, a mod for the first-person shooter game ARMA 2, you can kinda compare The War Z with that. The game has zombies, survival aspect, scavenging for food, basically a survival mmo zombie game. However it has a lot more to offer then Day Z.

Day Z team spent 90% time trying to put zombies into world of hardcore military sim. We spent 90% of time designing new ways for players to interact with each other in a world, and okay - this world happend to be zombie infested post apoc world.
    As you may know Day Z is going to be a standalone game pretty soon however that doesnt change anything on the gameplay. Their thought about this happening:

I think DayZ standalone means - DayZ mod running on Arma3 engine and being sold same way as expansion pack for Arma. I’m really happy for both DayZ team and DayZ community - they truly deserved this.
    And just to keep things straight, the game was in progress way before DayZ came out so no the title is not stolen:

We had list of titles we want to use - World of Z, World of zombies, Z Day, Day of Z, The War Z, Infestation, etc. Some titles didn't worked because of trademark issues, some didn't worked out because Dayz was announced (for us it was like - oops they used our title)
    The War Z works with different worlds, basically a very big map that has an area up to 400 square kilometers and will have 70-100 player slots. Every world has 3-4 save zones that are rare and far away from each other. They mostly serves as social hubs, for creating missions for other players, trade and transfer items from your backpacks to your "stash aka global inventory". Don’t think you are 100% save in this area, nobody prevents bandit to snipe people in safe zones from far away, nobody prevents group of bandits attack settlement and kill everyone.

When you first join the world you get the opportunity to choose one of the areas you want spawn at. Next time you connect to server you'll be spawn at exact same spot where you've been disconnected from the server. And when you die in normal mode you will be spawned very close to the spot where you have died.
    The game has like some other games two game modes - normal and hardcore. Like you can guess the only difference between those comes at how death of the character is handled. Basically in Hardcore mode your death will be permanent for your character and in normal mode your character will be put into a “lockdown” for a certain period of time - at time of writing it’s set to 24 hours (real world time).
    You character is not stuck in one single word you can simply switch between worlds at any time, without losing your character's data, or paying any "world transfer fees". You can make up to 5 different characters at any given moment, no unlock slots. The game has 10 unique characters where you can choose from, however only two will be available at start, the rest of them you have to unlock by either playing the game and earning xp or by spending gold. There is some basic character customization like changing heads, upper body clothing, legs and boots, but as the game will gain popularity, they'll be able to add more advanced customization system.

The War Z will not work with classes or leveling, you will only gain experience that you can spend to learn dozens of available skills for your character. It’s not that the character where you play the most on is like God it’s just slightly better then a newly create one, you can have for eg. a character that can sprint twice as long and have better stamina, but your moving speed will be almost the same and your health will be the same.
    All the guns in The War Z are divided by their rarity, they'll be few truly cool guns that are pretty rare, that will be spawned like once per few days per server. They'll be hidden in difficult to access parts of the map, so it'll take a lot of time to track and find them. You can equip 1 gun, one melee, 4 items (bandages, medic al stuff, etc). Almost every gun is fully customizable, you can attach different scopes, laser sign, silencer, … Don’t expect to find ammo in every zombie you kill, ammo is even more rare than the guns itself it'll be pretty rare and valuable thing.

There will be a marketplace available in the game but don’t worry yet, it’s definitely not a "Pay to Win" game! There will be general stores located in the safe settlements where players can buy base supplies and gear. It’s for example not possible to buy a bigger backpack or guns in the marketplace. Most of the items that are sold in marketplace are sold for in game currency, that can't be bought using real world money. And also don’t expect to find any rare items in the marketplace, those can only be found in the world itself.
    Playing with friends is one of the main key feature of War Z from the beginning. You are able to create a group, with friends, and then automatically join the same Zombie Game server together. You will also have the option to rent and manage custom servers without leaving the Zombie Game. Players can create either public or private servers, allocating reserved slots to their friends or group members.

Don’t be afraid the game is build for basically every modern pc. AAA graphics and effects mixed with the ability to run even on integrated video cards.
    Excited? I bet you are, however the game currently getting ready for a closed beta where you still can sign up for @ The War Z: The Survivor MMO Zombie Game coming to you this fall! . They are aiming to have a full game release somewhere this year and will be pc only, and yes it will be available on Steam. You will be able to pre-order the game once they are ready and pre-order get a discount and also early access to the beta. Buying the game will be $29.99 US Dollars.
    For all the questions you may have, definitely take a look to the fully detailed FAQ on their forums.

Some of you may run into the problem that you get a empty page when you use one of the credit cards. Not worry they are aware of this problem and the only thing you have to do is: when you are on the blank page click the back button in your browser and then press continue again this time it will go through and you will see a confirmation of your purchase. Note that their email confirmation is not working so I recommend to take a screenshot from it.

Cliff Bleszinski leaves Epic Games

Cliff Bleszinski, the design director of Gears of War just announced that he was leaving Epic Games giving the reason he wanted to "take a much-needed break" since he worked for the studio since he was a teenager. He started working on Jazz Jackrabbit and then worked for Unreal.

We are grateful for all of his hard work, and remain committed to making our fans happy and to always raising the bar in everything we do at Epic ~ Mike Capps, Epic Games President
    I've been doing this since I was a teenager, and outside of my sabbatical last year, I have been going non-stop. I literally grew up in this business, as Mike Capps likes to say. And now that I'm grown up, it's time for a much needed break. [...] I will miss the projects, the playtests, the debates, and most importantly, the people. ~ Cliff Bleszinski

DICE throws bans at people for using color tweak mod

If you think Battlefield 3 can't get any more pretty you should check out this video, some BF3 guys made a mod that allows you to tweak the colors and lighting on any expansion map. Cool you can think but don't even try to install it on your Battlefield game.
    If you don't want a permanent ban you better keep things normal, Gustav Halling Battlefield 3 gameplay designer tweeted:

Too colorful. Also, I wouldn't use those hacks if you don’t want a permanent ban on your account. FYI warning.
    People are already getting banned for using it, too.

I got banned for it. I work for a Ranked Server Provider and have to shell out $60 on a new key. Stay away. You MIGHT be able to use it in unranked. MIGHT. Not worth it IMO. (Source from le Reddit)
    Good going, douche.

Defense Distributed Sabotaged Again.

Defense Distrusted comes to a grinding halt once again. After finally raising enough to for a Stratys printer to get the project of its feet, Stratys contacted Cody Wilson, founder of the project, telling him they were repossessing the printer due to potential legal issues, despite the fact that the project has cleared any red tape. Although it’s understandable why this issue has people fiddling their fingers nervously, the repercussions if the project is successful could change the gun ownership forever. To avoid any further potential setbacks, Cody is going to try to get a commercial manufacturer’s license from ATF so that there would no more tricky gray areas to dance around.

MPGH News Team

• Writers

Last edited by Psychotic; 10-06-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

A272 (10-18-2012),bowlcut (10-06-2012),Dot2 (10-06-2012),Fox (10-12-2012),Intellectual (10-12-2012),Janitor (10-06-2012),Lehsyrus (10-06-2012),Ohusen (10-06-2012),Royce (10-07-2012),stylos114 (10-06-2012),Sussie (10-06-2012),[MPGH]Time (10-05-2012),unicorn69 (10-13-2012),Viktor (10-06-2012)

Thanks
    job.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Behind Iran's currency crash - Oct. 5, 2012 or Iran arrests 16 'main players' in currency crisis - CNN.com[COLOR="Silver"]
    So error with the Color, and my name isn't ryakhawk anymore lol. Change my name to [MPGH]Hawk plox. And you ruined the server.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You forgot to color the WarZ title.

But God damn, I wrote way too much. I can't blame you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    GOOD JAWB .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Looks neat, keep the good work.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    GOOD JAWB .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good job!Awesome as always!

Thanks
    Thanks everyone. Good job to all the Writers!

I'm off to bed now.
    @Nitekillr
    I know right? It was a bitch for me to add all the quotes in, cause when I quoted your text it didn't include the quote tags.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    Perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Another nice news update
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Where is @Rory 's Postban?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    GTA is really 15 years old??

oh wow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    good job, keep it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Good job with the thread writing right here! Also Congrats to Mr Allen,Versa,Ryakhawk and Mrs.REZ Also Happy birthday to GTA....Good Job with the Thread again Psychotic.
    WANNAH SMOKE SUM COLOURED WEED? THERE YAH GO --->

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast