Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Angry so fucking pissed off

my boss send me to this bar that is an hour long drive from my house, and during my travel, trucks and drunks and other wtf's are zipping past me and almost running me off the fucking road in rainy weather. i shrugged that shit off, because my only concern was getting to work on time.

right when i get to the town, cops are riding up my ass with thier fucking high-beams and i'm thinking like i did something wrong, and i can't see shit since they had thier fucking heighbeams on the whole fucking time. right when i went to look at my gps, the fucker kept giving me the wrong directions. plus i could barely see it from the blinding lights.

while the damn gps gave me the wrong fucking directions. the cops finally left me the fuck alone and other cars with thier fucking high-beams were riding my ass, one guy almost hit me and at the stop sign had the nerve to get out of his fucking car and yell at6 me, so i jumped out and beat the fuckers ass all over the place, im not fucking kidding, i seriously took this hispanic fuckers face and slammed it in is van, fucker shouldn't have laid his hands on me.
    right when i get back in my fucking car my gps is broken and i had to find the place with directions given by the people that live in the area, and those fucks gave me the wrong directions. by the time i found the place i was 44 minutes late. while walking in there, the guy running the bar comes up to me and says,"we don't need you tonight, go home"...

"FUCKING SERIOUSLY AFTER A FUCKING 1:44 LONG ASS FUCKING DRIVE AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING ASS HASS THE FUCKING NERVE TO SAY THAT SHIT TO ME?!?!?!?!" FUCK YOU MUTHAFUCKING RAT-FUCKING- DONKEY-DICKLICKING ASSCHEWING CARBET BITING MONKEY AIDS CARRYING MIDGET MOTHER FUCKER.

omg....omfg....

i'm so pissed, i was supposed to make $80 and ended up with -$40.... it took me 5 hours to find my way back home, i had to buy a 20 roadmap cuz every jackass gave me bad directions. i feel like i'm surrounded by retards. i should bought the fucking map when my gps broke, i tottally deserved that one.....

still pissed but..... -rant out
    Last edited by DeathScourge; 04-11-2009 at 08:30 AM.
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow lol, you got payd like a chinese, they trained a account of me for runescape, for 0.50 euro's/hour...
    Great Sig From TryMe, And Resized by bugmenot

Click here to feed me a Nude Girl!!
    How To Create A MapleStory Private Server, Odin Based, And
    Fully Updated Aswel!:

Click Here For A New MapleStory TUT V55

Ever wanted to Spam/Troll/Flame without getting banned?<Free for Everyone!?!?>

People I Respect;
    *- Natureskillz
    Contact me if you want to be on the Respect list, You must do something good against me, or have a good reason >.>

+1 Post Count!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I hate that when that happens..

Here lemme tell you my story

So my boss calls me to come to work, on my day off. If Its a regular day, I have to get up TWO hours early, 1hr to get ready and all, 1 hr to drive. So on that day, I get it unexpected while im ******* my wife. So its the worst weather out, its raining and theres like 4 inches of snow. I'm driving and the GPS wont stop talking, and I then slip and acidentaly hit a tree. When I come to a stop sign, ONE of my wheels didnt stop. SO i get pulled over barely seeing, have to spend like a half hour clearing it up. Finally, I come walking in all weak, and slow,

Frank (Boss's secretary): John, why are you here?
    Me: What? I had to come here, the boss told me to!
    Frank: We called you on your cell phone saying you dont have to come!
    ( It was so fucking loud in the drive I couldnt hear ma cell phone)
    Me: *Checks phone* 8 missed calls..
    Frank: Yeah,..
    Me: ...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    my boss was steadily cussing the bar owner out after that bs, i think we dropped them as a client. besides they were the most annoying site to begin with. on top of that, it was the farthest site. no one wanted to go there anyway. plus the last security guard to work that area was questioned by the cops for three days because of a guy being stabbed to death across the street.
    they stuck me over there because i knew i wouldn't have a problem with the people, but you just get those really fucking annoying ass days.......
    [IMG]https://i10.photobucke*****m/albums/a112/Roc_001/7T2Z28-1210992701.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    damn, that sucks ass.

Thanks
    you guys got fucked man, glad that shit hasn't come my way.
    Think you're tough shit? Fight my Brute NOW!

Ballshot's Big Nasty Brute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i would have said bitch give me my money i would have not left till i got my 40$ more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    lol that gotta suk
    "A good friend would bail you
    out of jail , but a true homie
    would sit in there with you
    and say " We fucked up "

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/KobeSig1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/newsig.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/Image56.png[/IMG]

Thank Me If I Helped You, Or You Enjoyed My Sig/Quotes

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/f-Ronald-McDonald-Shot-3296.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    damn yo srry man but thats lmfao really fuked up. do u kno were i can get a free download 4 hacking i hate paying 4 it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Kick ur boss,
    Its his fault

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    btw, i like the last part,
    mustbe hard, i am working on a market
    Great Sig From TryMe, And Resized by bugmenot

Click here to feed me a Nude Girl!!
    How To Create A MapleStory Private Server, Odin Based, And
    Fully Updated Aswel!:

Click Here For A New MapleStory TUT V55

Ever wanted to Spam/Troll/Flame without getting banned?<Free for Everyone!?!?>

People I Respect;
    *- Natureskillz
    Contact me if you want to be on the Respect list, You must do something good against me, or have a good reason >.>

+1 Post Count!