Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    i was raised catholic.
    up til 7th grade i was a devoted little catholic boy.
    8th grade i started realizing "this is bullshit. where's the proof? a book written 2000 years ago that may or may not be filled with lies?".
    now, i'm bullshitting my way through high school as a "catholic".
    my parents are gonna kick me out as soon as i say i'm not catholic though so i'll wait a year or two.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll never consider Catholicism and Christianity the same thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i dont belive in god i belive in a higer power i cant judge till i see with my eyes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think this is all crap... there is no proof that a god actually exists and most of the stuff in the bible has been proven to be false... I mean seriously, everyone knows that Atheism is where it is at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Vellian why make comments already discussed in this thread i mean if you can't read you clearly can't think and develop a valuable opinion. There's equal proof towards both sides depending on where you close your mind. I'm not taking sides but I always support thinking for yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I also one day aspire to lead legions of soldiers across various continents spreading Atheism and forever putting a stop to all this illogical nonsense that has corrupted the minds of trillions of people through the ages. It is sad what a few misguided people can do when they try to think up a way to explain creation (which makes no sense). But back to my idea of World-Wide Atheism (for those of you who don't know Atheism is the belief in no god) I am thinking of burning down every church with all the priests locked inside for their crimes and letting them suffer while they pray and end up dead... I also wish to destroy those who would secretly try to oppose me and keep religion alive so I would round up various people for a secret police which would go about the world violently murdering anyone who dared to pray to their god. To beg him to go to heaven, when heaven is a non-existent explanation for a happy ending. There is no happy ending... we live, and we die... Life has no purpose other than existing. When we die nothing will happen, because your mind is decaying your heart has stopped and there is no capable way of thinking. You will be dead. The only thing humanity can hope for is a swift death in the face of our enemy as we will no die out, just as everything does.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It is only fair that religion be destroyed for what it has done to everyone else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Religion is not a noun. It's people's faults. Most religion teaches peace. People teach war. Your stories are inaccurate but it's okay to have an opinion. Although, don't double post please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    oh hi thur
    I am the God.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vellain View Post
    I also one day aspire to lead legions of soldiers across various continents spreading Atheism and forever putting a stop to all this illogical nonsense that has corrupted the minds of trillions of people through the ages. It is sad what a few misguided people can do when they try to think up a way to explain creation (which makes no sense). But back to my idea of World-Wide Atheism (for those of you who don't know Atheism is the belief in no god) I am thinking of burning down every church with all the priests locked inside for their crimes and letting them suffer while they pray and end up dead... I also wish to destroy those who would secretly try to oppose me and keep religion alive so I would round up various people for a secret police which would go about the world violently murdering anyone who dared to pray to their god. To beg him to go to heaven, when heaven is a non-existent explanation for a happy ending. There is no happy ending... we live, and we die... Life has no purpose other than existing. When we die nothing will happen, because your mind is decaying your heart has stopped and there is no capable way of thinking. You will be dead. The only thing humanity can hope for is a swift death in the face of our enemy as we will no die out, just as everything does.

THERE YOU GO BUDDY.
    Burn them all to the ground and rejoice in your work.
    Slap Jesus out of the minds of the ingrates with rational thought.

I am all for your ideas EXCEPT one.
    Life is sacred and should NEVER be taken unless in defense.
    NEVER do harm unto another man, woman , child or animal unless you must do so to protect your own life.

There is no heaven where glory lights shine.
    There is no hell where sinners roast.

HERE AND NOW is all we have, and to take that from anyone or anything is a MORTAL SIN.

Do what you will, and do it with strength and determination.
    Revel in your accomplishments but NEVER harm another in the process.

WE ARE GODLESS BUT NOT EVIL.

See yourself as a savior to a feeble minded fools.
    Not an exterminator of innocent idiots.

You are a god unto yourself, so act like one.
    Praise yourself as often as possible.

Know that everything that happens in your life is because of your own brain and brawn and NOT the work of some imaginary entity.

When a good thing happens pat yourself on the back.
    When bad happens accept responsibility and move forward.

Its all for you....

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Do i beleive in GOD??????

Nahh...Multiple reasons i cannot explain
    .Basic
    .Instructions
    .Before
    .Leaving
    .Earth <<<<<< Start Reading the Satanic Bible.....

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I believe in God, but modern religion has gotten way out of control, from extremist muslims and Jews, to guys who think an alien started this planet, to the mormons, ohhhh the Mormons rofl, I believe in Angels and Saints, and the power they hold to bend God's ear, certain things, science, or our minds alone cannot comprehend, and on these things God is in charge..

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Im still researching the subject..

Quote Originally Posted by -GOD- View Post
    oh hi thur
    My, this is awkward.. (whistles nonchalantly)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I think he should learn how to spell believe first...

Thanks
    Ummm ur pretty wrong on just about every thing u have said because if u just stop and read a bible for a short amount of time mainly Genesis:1-2 it would give u a much better understanding of how the world was created and why we will go to heaven and unfortunately uwill go to hell becuase u have not put ur faith in the hands of jesus christ, also even tho when u die ur body remains forever on earth but ur soul(spirit) is taken away to either heaven or hell i give no and absolutley o respect to ur opinion and hope u will come to see the true answer before its too late

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast