Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Been away for a few days,

sorry Jorndel, I do include you in the credits in the cheat and MPGH in the spam, I will amend the original post, to include there also, I was doing 101 things before leaving for a weakend of work as update happened but I did quite clearly give credits in a reply.

As for other comments I thought I did say in the description it dod not work for all but should work for most, If it doesnt work for you sorry.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Been away for too long cannot edit original post, can one of the mods add this line to my original post,

Credits, GTEUK for design, Jorndel For original memory namefaker class

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

or namefaker class if prefered

Thanks
    Thank you!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    if your using hacks? can it protect your name so people can't report me. It works but people say in the chat "reported" when i aimbot? is it safe please tell me! I'm scared.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by masteruploader View Post
    if your using hacks? can it protect your name so people can't report me. It works but people say in the chat "reported" when i aimbot? is it safe please tell me! I'm scared.
    Haha, people say in chat 'reported' to try and scare you, so don't worry about it, half the people could hardly be bothered reporting people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    My trainer had this feature RIP NH v9

Nice stoof

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NadeHouse For This Useful Post:

gteuk (10-17-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeHouse View Post
    My trainer had this feature RIP NH v9

Nice stoof
    If you stuck on addresses to get nadehouse back up I would be happy to trade

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by masteruploader View Post
    This is mainly a for fun hack it does not enhance your game play nor does it give you an advantage other the opponent, this is to help you disguise your name in game so no video evidence of your real name, the spammer is for those that do not care about being called a hacker or cheater.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by gteuk View Post
    If you stuck on addresses to get nadehouse back up I would be happy to trade

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

This is mainly a for fun hack it does not enhance your game play nor does it give you an advantage other the opponent, this is to help you disguise your name in game so no video evidence of your real name, the spammer is for those that do not care about being called a hacker or cheater.
    A few weeks beefore NH v9 became outdated i started to recode it from scratch because I found it extremely ugly and uncovinent.
    The reason i made NH was because IF I was to get banned I want to know I got myself banned not someone else, If you want some thing right done you must do it yourself. So I was tought by mainly Jorndel, and also tought by Insane, HackedGate, Anonymouss, google refrences, and thenewbostons youtube tutorials.

But I started slacking on the coding, It is already far more advanced than v9, and is only half coded. I have incorporated my login screen that I used for 'Computer Control' <-- this is not released, I use it on my school laptop. It does things such as fake a blue screen and many more. But to prevent someone usbing it from my computer it requires a password to use. Im sure some of you have seen the preview when i was quater coded. It can be found on my youtube channel: xNadeHouse

But the reason i have been slackin becuse everyday after school i was program till i would fall asleep or i would learn from jorndel <3 @Jorndel
    But all my friends from skype and steam would say hey come on mw3! but I was too busy coding. Later on (2 weeks or so) I started to join them, then stopped coding. Then NH v9 became outdated ppl kept telling me to update it but i was being too busy playing with my friends. People lost hope in me and soon I never received messages about it. I felt I have let many people down. So I started to code it again, I added the stat changer, force hoster, basic server hacks and a music player. But then stopped again, the program is now %60 complete. I feel I will continue it today after school and throughout the weekend. I want to make this more advanced than any other trainer. So It will take sometime. I plan on also incorporating my GUI from my failled fully customizable rapid fire program.
    To include things like player information.. EG health ammo but I am not sure if my knowledge can overcome such things. I will try

Sorry for the long post, iI did not over read it or fix the spelling errors.

<3

----
    Quote Originally Posted by CommieNinja View Post
    I'd use this if it didn't flash MPGH? Seriously Jorndel?
    My v9 trainer name replacer still works, it also doesnt say mpgh at the end. feel free to use
    Last edited by NadeHouse; 10-18-2012 at 03:00 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NadeHouse For This Useful Post:

Jorndel (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    I know the feeling, I am working on a new force host, but I am a gamer, love to game. I have kept on top of my other stuff and my latest one was nearly ready till update, I have noticed not all changes are the same I can find most things but struggling on a few.

Plenty of addresses not all writable without inject, and I do not do injects.

Thanks
    I would like this one to be marked as detected and download link removed, I know this is not really a vac ban offence, however until we know exactly what they are scanning better safe than sorry.

Admins/ please remove DL Link

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would like this one to be marked as detected and download link removed, I know this is not really a vac ban offence, however until we know exactly what they are scanning better safe than sorry.

Admins/ please remove DL Link
    There's no need for such thing. One hack got detected, many people banned.. true. But that doesn't mean every hack here will be. This hack is one of the simplest hacks here.. writes basically only to one address... if this get detected then every single hack on this section would be as well..

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    I think you will find more than one hack got detected, and I know this one is a slap and at worst a reset.

I am at present unsure whether it was ESP & aimbot or Force host which was the target hence my questions in another thread

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I think you will find more than one hack got detected, and I know this one is a slap and at worst a reset.
    Maybe.. till there, leave as it is. I'll probably create a sticky about this tho

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I am at present unsure whether it was ESP & aimbot or Force host which was the target hence my questions in another thread
    there are no slaps or warnings or resets on pc ... just bans

Violence begets violence, so why give it back?
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thanks for this good release.
    Usefull if you're hacking or something like that.
    Easy to use.
    Thanks.
    Made by @Jorndel

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Trololol132237.jpg[/IMG]

Leecher: 0 []
    Choob: 25 []
    Newbie: 50 []
    Member: 100 []
    Advanced Member: 150 []
    Dual-Keyboard Member: 250 []
    Expert Member: 500 []
    Bobo's Trainer: 750 [X]