View Poll Results: Do you think combat arms has found a way to insta-detect hacks and ban instantly?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • Yes

8 53.33%
  • No

2 13.33%
  • It's possible

5 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation Very Interesting Find

I've played combat arms for years now and started hacking to level the playing field because honestly, everyone hacks lol. Well in the last few days I've noticed that several of my accounts have been banned EXTREMELY quickly. For example today i made a test account at 6:43 PM (PST) and I injected Luzimloko's new version of his hack. The game started up normally i was editing my inventory and.... it crashed. I though it might've been i normal crash, because as we all know Combat Arms crashes ALOT. Anyway after it crashed I started up PerX(the new one) again and injected the hack. This time the game crashed almost instantly. Now being as stubborn as i am i tried one more time and... i was banned at 6:50 PM Pacific Standard Time. It was amazing to see it because usually Combat Arms takes weeks or even months to ban you and it banned me not even 10 minutes later. This is a bit alarming to me and i believe the rest of the community should know about this as well. Please post your thoughts on what you think of what is happening.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well,you should take safety procedures when hacking,like making sure things aren't detected and such and if you even get into the game,not hacking so obviously.It would help.

Thanks
    I have surely noticed some upgrades on theyre hackshield.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You Agreed to The Terms & Agreements Right? Well What Ever You Did, Nexon Felt The Need to Search You Computer (Which They Are Allowed to do This) and They Found Your Hacks. Therefor You Get Banned.
    (This is What I Figure it is.)

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    You Agreed to The Terms & Agreements Right? Well What Ever You Did, Nexon Felt The Need to Search You Computer (Which They Are Allowed to do This) and They Found Your Hacks. Therefor You Get Banned.
    That's an interesting theory but how did they find it within 10 minutes my norton anti-virus takes WAY longer than that to find anything probably because my HD is 640 gb and is almost full but good theory, good theory. Still has me wondering though...i mean how did they know about the hack it was released just hours before i used it .___.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    This has already happened, when I used two old hacks from this site on my Windows 7 64 bit computer, I got instantly banned as soon as I logged on on two of my hacking accounts. Luckily I didn't log on to my main. God forbid, what would happen if I logged on to my main...

Thanks
    They would never be able to do that, because that would break all the privacy laws in America and since they have servers in America they have to follow the laws.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shehwaz View Post
    They would never be able to do that, because that would break all the privacy laws in America and since they have servers in America they have to follow the laws.
    I was gonna say this.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AvaPeru For This Useful Post:

nigger (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Sucks, I tested his hack also and my COL got banned..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They are not authorised to scan your hard drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaporizin- View Post
    Sucks, I tested his hack also and my COL got banned..
    That's why you don't hack on your main.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I don't hack for 'skill' and I clutch in 3/4 of the cwars I play in, which is 10+ a day.
    It's just sad to see how blatant LTCs and BGs are being lately

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.REZ View Post
    They are not authorised to scan your hard drive.
    Not a Full Hard Drive Scan, That's Obviously Wrong/Illegal. I Was Referring to a Quick Search or Something When it Could Pinpoint Certain Hacks or Whatnot. I Thought That's What BlackCipher.aes Was Anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by theGoldTrigger View Post
    That's an interesting theory but how did they find it within 10 minutes my norton anti-virus takes WAY longer than that to find anything probably because my HD is 640 gb and is almost full but good theory, good theory. Still has me wondering though...i mean how did they know about the hack it was released just hours before i used it .___.
    Most Likely Was Detected. Just Because it Was Release Hours Prior to When You Used it, Doesn't Exactly Mean Nexon Doesn't Know it's Out There. (Nexon Spies Are Everywhere!!!!)

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Not a Full Hard Drive Scan, That's Obviously Wrong/Illegal. I Was Referring to a Quick Search or Something When it Could Pinpoint Certain Hacks or Whatnot. I Thought That's What BlackCipher.aes Was Anyway.

Most Likely Was Detected. Just Because it Was Release Hours Prior to When You Used it, Doesn't Exactly Mean Nexon Doesn't Know it's Out There. (Nexon Spies Are Everywhere!!!!)
    They cannot scan your hard drive, regardless of duration.

Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

Thanks
    Yea my cpt 2 got banned lol :c whatever i needed a reason to start over haha well i believe that Nexon's detection system sends information on a game crash and can get you banned. This brings me to my next point; how do they know whatever crashed the game was a hack. I am thinking that someone might be banned falsefully. Actually ill test that out next does anyone no how to crash combat arms? I'm pretty sure there's a lot of ways x).

Thanks
    when u guys start CA and when u close it, do u guys notice a blink? like ur whole screen just flashes when its starting,
    and it flashes again when ur closing it. (im thinking this is where their detector starts, and ends)

an old friend of mine worked for nexon about a year or so ago. and he told me were trying to find ways to autoban players who are using hacks.

what i think they did was they basically made a bot that could ban players using hacks that are detected. (if they're detected, i would assume they would know if u logged in with it, and then they bann u)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to firebullet57 For This Useful Post:

theGoldTrigger (10-13-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast