View Poll Results: Do you deserve hacks?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Yes

51 62.96%
  • No

30 37.04%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Do you really deserve any hacks?

Now let us all hold off on the flaming for awhile and examine ourselves.

All you chooblets ever do is bitch at everyone and blame Dave for getting nothing. Truthfully, it isn't his fault. Yes, Dave can make a hack for you guys right now, but why bother? No competition left... What's there to lose if he doesn't make anything? You see, humans are innately compelled to act for self gain.
    Don't call Dave greedy, because if you were half as smart as he is, you too would realize only an idiot would make hacks when you have no competition left.

Dave is only encouraged to provide his services to people who can actually give him something (AKA $$$). *hint hint*.

Aside from the explanation of why the public hacks aren't out, I want you all to consider this:

Ask yourself deep down, do you deserve any hacks?

What have you done to help contribute to this community (No, flaming other choobs doesn't count)?

Why don't you take the time to learn C++ or another programming language?

- DO NOT GIVE ME THE SAME OLD STUPID, "BECUZ WE HAZ LIVES! WE NO HAS T1M3!!!" Seriously, if you have enough time to use a hack on a game for 8 hours a day, why can't you spend at least half of your playing time learning how to code? Apparently, you are all too lazy and would rather have someone else spoonfeed you all.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2009 at 08:03 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

HazedUp (04-12-2009),issupatty (04-13-2009),ugotpwndhaha (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    How can ANYONE blatantly ask if someone deserves a FREE product? Get fucking real! What idiot questions the person who gives him something for nothing? Ever heard of the phrase "Look a gift horse in the mouth"?

You people are damn idiots for letting fucking scrubs like Hyperion here make you question these kind of things.

The public hack was given out to let people realize that there is a product 10 times better for a minimal price. It's proof that a product is worth paying for. Without the public hack, the private hack is worth shit. I know I wouldn't have paid for my month of VIP if I hadn't tried out the public hack first.

It's basic supply and demand principles and I'll be good and god damned if any of you say otherwise. Of course we deserve the public hack, because it's public, that means it's free, and last time I checked I deserve anything free given to me.

That's not to say that Dave HAS to make a free product, but he'd be very ill advised to stop doing so, as it would ruin sales and reputation. There are other places out there to buy hacks. Granted they don't always provide public hacks, but they have a reputation far greater than MPGH here. FPS.cheats.c.o.m for one. Aim.bots.n.e.t for another. Even T-G-S.

So don't go about saying that we don't deserve what competition allows us to reap the benefits of.

Thanks
    -politely asks- shouldnt all the people that flame each other get banned or wat not unless its in the flaming section of the forums? am i the only one who read ( i read part of it at least) the rules? isnt there somethin about no vulger or obscure posts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by PRoblems View Post
    -politely asks- shouldnt all the people that flame each other get banned or wat not unless its in the flaming section of the forums? am i the only one who read ( i read part of it at least) the rules? isnt there somethin about no vulger or obscure posts?
    Its not enforced lol...Alot of things arent enforced. Flame away

On topic: Desmock you are 90% right. Hyperion is not a newb though bro. He has more respect from Dave than you will ever get. You have know Idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post

The public hack was given out to let people realize that there is a product 10 times better for a minimal price. It's proof that a product is worth paying for. Without the public hack, the private hack is worth shit. I know I wouldn't have paid for my month of VIP if I hadn't tried out the public hack first.

That's not to say that Dave HAS to make a free product, but he'd be very ill advised to stop doing so, as it would ruin sales and reputation. There are other places out there to buy hacks. Granted they don't always provide public hacks, but they have a reputation far greater than MPGH here. FPS.cheats.c.o.m for one. Aim.bots.n.e.t for another. Even T-G-S.
    I agree with you, but only a little.
    Yes, it would be a bad idea to stop doing public hacks.
    Many of us loyal MPGH members who can't afford VIP or currently do not want to buy it would be let down.
    Dave should make a public hack to keep us here, because I was planning on buying the VIP.

Many of the non-VIP members complain that Dave does not make his own hacks, he steals them.
    Making a unique public hack would prove that he does indeed make his own hacks.

But the problem with the public hacks is the choobs...
    An easy fix, or at least a way to dull it down, is selecting more moderators or creating a new form of "power" like a helper.
    I know many forums that use that plan.
    Have a few mods with full power, and a few helpers with very limited power to "help".

Dave, please keep doing public hacks.
    Or at least help out the loyal MPGH members who don't have VIP.
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well i think people should have a post count higher then 300 to even get pub then we wont have choobs comeing and going i really think cuting pub would help the noobs from comeing here

Thanks
    To be honest, whether or not he has the respect of the owner of the site doesn't give him the power to be a glorified dickhead to everyone else. He should also only speak for himself... as it gets really damn old hearing him say "Dave said this" "Dave wants that".

If Dave has ANYTHING to say, Dave will say it HIMSELF.

Anyways, I'd gladly volunteer for being a moderator if only it would help the cheating community from degrading this low. So many idiots posting fake cheats, viruses, and then the morons like Hyperion who think they're king shit because the mods right now don't do their job and tell him to STFU.

I've had past experience doing that kind of stuff... that's not to say I haven't trolled forums before myself, but I've also been a moderator for forums and the like as well. I'm pretty well versed in alot of things internet wise.

Thanks
    dk173 there is a problem there. Choobs would be spamming crazy and the bandwith would pop D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    To be honest, whether or not he has the respect of the owner of the site doesn't give him the power to be a glorified dickhead to everyone else. He should also only speak for himself... as it gets really damn old hearing him say "Dave said this" "Dave wants that".

If Dave has ANYTHING to say, Dave will say it HIMSELF.

Anyways, I'd gladly volunteer for being a moderator if only it would help the cheating community from degrading this low. So many idiots posting fake cheats, viruses, and then the morons like Hyperion who think they're king shit because the mods right now don't do their job and tell him to STFU.

I've had past experience doing that kind of stuff... that's not to say I haven't trolled forums before myself, but I've also been a moderator for forums and the like as well. I'm pretty well versed in alot of things internet wise.
    You have my respect. I agree with everything you say. Also Id like to add, Dave sometimes wants others to relay messages for him because sometimes he doesnt want to post on here. Once dave posts newbs start spamming his inbox and messaging him constantly.

Alot of these guys that have Daves respect are ex-mods and could take all the positions if they just asked him. In my eyes he has authority to make threads like these.

Thanks
    very true.....and if only i new how to make hacks.....

Thanks
    hook you can learn C++ to make them. I know basic Java and C++, i learned it in a week or so. Devote some time into learning each day and bam you'll be making hacks as if it were nothing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada242 View Post
    hook you can learn C++ to make them. I know basic Java and C++, i learned it in a week or so. Devote some time into learning each day and bam you'll be making hacks as if it were nothing!
    All lies. It takes years to completely understand C++. Hacking a system and learning C++ are two dif things. You can know all the C++ in the world and still have no clue how to hack a game. That is totally false info, stop giving false hope.

Right there... yeah, there!! can't you see?!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    All lies. It takes years to completely understand C++. Hacking a system and learning C++ are two dif things. You can know all the C++ in the world and still have no clue how to hack a game. That is totally false info, stop giving false hope.
    I agree with you, it take many years to learn C++, even with a teacher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    and you cant talk back cuz hes a mpgh godII =D

Thanks
    NO ONE DESERVES HACKS IF YOU THINK YOU WHITE TRASH 11 YEAR OLD KIDS THINK YOU DO, COS YOU CANT PLAY FOR SHIT, YOU CAN KISS MY ASS

end of story

Thanks
    Noone who has joined AFTER december deserves hacks.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast