View Poll Results: Do you deserve hacks?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Yes

51 62.96%
  • No

30 37.04%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Do you really deserve any hacks?

Now let us all hold off on the flaming for awhile and examine ourselves.

All you chooblets ever do is bitch at everyone and blame Dave for getting nothing. Truthfully, it isn't his fault. Yes, Dave can make a hack for you guys right now, but why bother? No competition left... What's there to lose if he doesn't make anything? You see, humans are innately compelled to act for self gain.
    Don't call Dave greedy, because if you were half as smart as he is, you too would realize only an idiot would make hacks when you have no competition left.

Dave is only encouraged to provide his services to people who can actually give him something (AKA $$$). *hint hint*.

Aside from the explanation of why the public hacks aren't out, I want you all to consider this:

Ask yourself deep down, do you deserve any hacks?

What have you done to help contribute to this community (No, flaming other choobs doesn't count)?

Why don't you take the time to learn C++ or another programming language?

- DO NOT GIVE ME THE SAME OLD STUPID, "BECUZ WE HAZ LIVES! WE NO HAS T1M3!!!" Seriously, if you have enough time to use a hack on a game for 8 hours a day, why can't you spend at least half of your playing time learning how to code? Apparently, you are all too lazy and would rather have someone else spoonfeed you all.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2009 at 08:03 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

HazedUp (04-12-2009),issupatty (04-13-2009),ugotpwndhaha (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    reading alot of this bores me. some people complain and cuss about others beliefs about if they deserve hacks. NO ONE DESERVES THEM. it is THOSE with the balls that supply them. i make my own and i dont share for my OWN reasons. do not ask me for them and/or anything about them. i wont answer.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vegotio View Post
    reading alot of this bores me. some people complain and cuss about others beliefs about if they deserve hacks. NO ONE DESERVES THEM. it is THOSE with the balls that supply them. i make my own and i dont share for my OWN reasons. do not ask me for them and/or anything about them. i wont answer.
    another kid trying to be cool, and we don't really care if u got balls or dont but if ur kind enough to share hacks ur the one that has balls to share info with us, now please stop posting useless post like that one.

Thanks
    hmm.. i don't think we do but i dont think dave shouldn't just not make the haks cuzz thers no other site out... or this website is gonna be like fps now.. they only sell vip no pubs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by cameraman View Post
    The VIP is supposed to make money for the site.. and the public is supposed to be like a sample so if ppl like the public they'd buy the VIP? But no one here has released an mpgh hack.. VIP or public..

and if you say He can make a hack anytime,, then why doesn't he? He should.. maybe then it will start making money again.. hmm
    Try reading before posting next time. It might spare you from looking like an idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    shut the fuck up

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345