View Poll Results: Do you deserve hacks?

Voters
81. This poll is closed
  • Yes

51 62.96%
  • No

30 37.04%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Do you really deserve any hacks?

Now let us all hold off on the flaming for awhile and examine ourselves.

All you chooblets ever do is bitch at everyone and blame Dave for getting nothing. Truthfully, it isn't his fault. Yes, Dave can make a hack for you guys right now, but why bother? No competition left... What's there to lose if he doesn't make anything? You see, humans are innately compelled to act for self gain.
    Don't call Dave greedy, because if you were half as smart as he is, you too would realize only an idiot would make hacks when you have no competition left.

Dave is only encouraged to provide his services to people who can actually give him something (AKA $$$). *hint hint*.

Aside from the explanation of why the public hacks aren't out, I want you all to consider this:

Ask yourself deep down, do you deserve any hacks?

What have you done to help contribute to this community (No, flaming other choobs doesn't count)?

Why don't you take the time to learn C++ or another programming language?

- DO NOT GIVE ME THE SAME OLD STUPID, "BECUZ WE HAZ LIVES! WE NO HAS T1M3!!!" Seriously, if you have enough time to use a hack on a game for 8 hours a day, why can't you spend at least half of your playing time learning how to code? Apparently, you are all too lazy and would rather have someone else spoonfeed you all.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-12-2009 at 08:03 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TinyWeeWee For This Useful Post:

HazedUp (04-12-2009),issupatty (04-13-2009),ugotpwndhaha (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The main attraction to this site is the free hacks isn't it?
    We don't deserve it but it's how Dave makes money.
    Public Users usually get bored of public and go on to VIP.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    cplusplus.com

It's a really complicated language, and you'll feel like giving up due to its complex nature during the beginning. Don't worry! It's just going to get harder along the way.
    im gonna try this wish me luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    To be honest, whether or not he has the respect of the owner of the site doesn't give him the power to be a glorified dickhead to everyone else. He should also only speak for himself... as it gets really damn old hearing him say "Dave said this" "Dave wants that".

If Dave has ANYTHING to say, Dave will say it HIMSELF.

Anyways, I'd gladly volunteer for being a moderator if only it would help the cheating community from degrading this low. So many idiots posting fake cheats, viruses, and then the morons like Hyperion who think they're king shit because the mods right now don't do their job and tell him to STFU.

I've had past experience doing that kind of stuff... that's not to say I haven't trolled forums before myself, but I've also been a moderator for forums and the like as well. I'm pretty well versed in alot of things internet wise.
    No, you dimwitted shitface.
    I never said, "DAVE SAID THIS" or "DAVE SAID THAT". I'm explaining the logic behind Dave's actions because apparently, people like you don't know how to think.
    Why don't you stop cutting school and learn how to use that underdeveloped brain of yours?

Secondly, this is not a fucking democracy. Several people in here have more rights than you do, my delusional friend. So why don't you go shove your self-important comments up your ass and leave?

Lastly, I know you're only here for the hacks, so don't give me this, "I would gladly volunteer for mod to HELPX0RS TEH COMMUNITY!" If you were really more interested in helping us, you would have done something by now. But all I see from you are complaints that the hacks aren't out. Do you know what this is called? It's called being in denial. You're making up excuses to make yourself feel like you deserve the hacks when you really don't. Public hacks are not mandatory if THERE IS NO COMPETITION LEFT, FUCKFACE. An ignorant child who knows nothing about how monopolies function can never understand this concept.
    What's the matter? Frustrated that you can't hack?

Oh guys, check out what DesMock voted. He said yes. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Fucking ingrate. You DON'T deserve hacks, so fuck off.
    Tell me one thing you did in here that makes you deserving. And don't give me the same old, "Every hacking site needs a public hack and it should be a right! SO GIS MEH P00BL1C H4X NOA!!!!!!!!!!"
    Dave didn't make this site to please a bunch of freeloaders such as yourself. And having free hacks is a privilege, not a right, dumb fuck. Fear not, for I will explain everything again so even a retard such as yourself will understand it.

Public hack --> Traffic
    No competition --> Lots of traffic even if Dave doesn't do shit
    So why make public hacks?

Even after this convincing evidence (AND WE HAVE STATISTICS TO PROVE IT), you'll probably call me an idiot and say public hacks are required. But go ahead, you'll only make it easier for me to show everyone that you're an ungrateful imbecile who needs to drop some balls.
    By the way, when Dave begins working on the public hack, I'll be sure to tell him to GUID ban everyone who bitched about there being no public hack. Don't worry. You'll be the first person.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-13-2009 at 07:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    All I can say is that I've posted tools and learning materials, and instead of taking some initiative and trying to learn something, they just want it handed to them. But I enjoy watching them grovel and beg...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    like i said in one post DONT BOTHER DAVE FOR THE HACKS HES MAKING THEM AND HE HAS SCHOOL HAV U HEARD OF ScHOOL HE NEEDS TIME MAN I DONT THINK HES GONNA GIVE U ANY HES ONLY GONNA GIVE TO THE PPL THAT AT PATENTLY WAITNG FOR IT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada242 View Post
    hook you can learn C++ to make them. I know basic Java and C++, i learned it in a week or so. Devote some time into learning each day and bam you'll be making hacks as if it were nothing!
    Epic Fail+Lies. It took me 3 YEARS to be able to create a basic, undetectable D3D hooking process, and to have it run in stealth mode.

Off Topic: Whats a troll? I hear it alot, is it just a Flamer/Spammer/NinjaPoster?

Thanks
    I'm Teaching C++ For any of you noobs out there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Legify View Post
    Epic Fail+Lies. It took me 3 YEARS to be able to create a basic, undetectable D3D hooking process, and to have it run in stealth mode.

Off Topic: Whats a troll? I hear it alot, is it just a Flamer/Spammer/NinjaPoster?
    A troll refers to a person on the internet who purposely makes derogatory remarks for the intention of conjuring up emotional responses from his/her victim. Take myself for example.

Thanks
    Trollface...

Thanks

VIP up? Also Hyperion... You lied to me.

VIP up and running *now* after the patch?
    Also Hyperion MS says hi Mr. I have never hacked, ever.

Thanks
    The VIP is supposed to make money for the site.. and the public is supposed to be like a sample so if ppl like the public they'd buy the VIP? But no one here has released an mpgh hack.. VIP or public..

and if you say He can make a hack anytime,, then why doesn't he? He should.. maybe then it will start making money again.. hmm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think Dave should just release a bypass and let us share around working hacks.
    If he isn't doing public, could he at least help us make our own?
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    we dont deserve anything because to many people are posting viruses and other weird shit i think dave should just make VIP and no more pubs

Thanks
    *sigh* will the flaming in this site ever end?
    let there be peace in the land

Thanks
    Do I deserve hacks, personally I don't care, I don't need hacks to be good, therefore I don't hack, yeah yeah "Then why are you here BLAH BLAH BLAH" Why I am here is really none of your concern, revealing the main reason I am here would just make issues, issues that can and will be dealt with later on in the future. Trust me, no one is good with hack, my KDR is 2.50, so hacks = fail. Hacks are nothing more then people that suck at games and have a low self esteem (A.K.A "Everyone else hacks"). But seriously, I don't hack, and never will. I am just "here".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast