Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Artille View Post
    What's the deal ? opening some backdoors the insert keyloggers ?

Don't tell me it's fake, the fact moderators/admins erased my previous post only prooves it's not.

Not recommended for download !
    It has always has false positives, it is due to the way that it scrambles the name and runs in the appdata folder, av doesnt like that.
    The creator is a GM here, very well respected.

Thanks
    /!\ Post will be erased within minutes /!\

Dropper.Generic7.CSR trojan horse detected

Ability of a dropper generic is as followed :

"A trojan dropper is usually a standalone program that drops different type of standalone malware (trojans, worms, backdoors) to a system. A typical trojan dropper is a file that contains a few other files compressed inside its body. When a trojan dropper is run, it extracts all files it contains to some folder (usually temporary folder) and runs all of them simultaneously. In many cases trojan droppers contain innocent files or multimedia files to disguise malicious activities.

Trojan droppers are usually created by special programs called 'joiners'. These programs allow to customize functionalities of a trojan dropper and to add as many files as needed into the package.

Some trojan droppers extract components directly to memory and activate them there. In this case anti-virus software is not able to detect dropped malware, so detection of the whole trojan dropper package is added. "

As far as how you got it, you opened a spam email, and it downloaded it self in your computer. "

Source : Threat Description: Trojan-Dropper:W32/Trojan-Dropper

Please, don't say it's fake, just take it off for god sake.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I have used many of master131's hacks, never did I detect a trojan horse, so why is it needed now ?
    Doesn't make sence

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /!\ Post will be erased within minutes /!\

Dropper.Generic7.CSR trojan horse detected

Ability of a dropper generic is as followed :

"A trojan dropper is usually a standalone program that drops different type of standalone malware (trojans, worms, backdoors) to a system. A typical trojan dropper is a file that contains a few other files compressed inside its body. When a trojan dropper is run, it extracts all files it contains to some folder (usually temporary folder) and runs all of them simultaneously. In many cases trojan droppers contain innocent files or multimedia files to disguise malicious activities.

Trojan droppers are usually created by special programs called 'joiners'. These programs allow to customize functionalities of a trojan dropper and to add as many files as needed into the package.

Some trojan droppers extract components directly to memory and activate them there. In this case anti-virus software is not able to detect dropped malware, so detection of the whole trojan dropper package is added. "

As far as how you got it, you opened a spam email, and it downloaded it self in your computer. "

Source : Threat Description: Trojan-Dropper:W32/Trojan-Dropper

Please, don't say it's fake, just take it off for god sake.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

I have used many of master131's hacks, never did I detect a trojan horse, so why is it needed now ?
    Doesn't make sence
    I deleted your comment before.. but since it seems useless I'm gonna just explain why it gets detected.

The hack copies itself to another directory with a random name to avoid VAC detection, therefore it gets detected as a Dropper (it drops itself on another folder). It is not a malware of any kind. Just a counter-measure against VAC. So just stop with this bs.

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This hack has always had false positives from the first version. but no matter what anyone says you wont listen.

Thanks
    I can listen to people, but you can't listen to me.
    If it was always there, then why is it suddenly detected at a higher scale ?

Something must've change, and the version did not change, so it changed with no reason to me.
    If there's one community that I trust about their hacks it's mpgh, but I don't get why it has to change all of the sudden.

Instead of removing my post, you could've answer or point to an already existing answer, because erasing something proves me there is something to hide.

As I said, I used many hacks of master131, but it's the 1st time I detect this trojan (and I have also been using it since the 1st version)

Why is there no mentions about the trojan on the 1st message of the topic ? Explaining why it is there in the 1st place would probably reduce the fear of using it.
    I have had many problem with trojan horses before, so I am watching very closely anything that has to do with it.

And this is not 'Bullshit'.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I can listen to people, but you can't listen to me.
    If it was always there, then why is it suddenly detected at a higher scale ?

Something must've change, and the version did not change, so it changed with no reason to me.
    If there's one community that I trust about their hacks it's mpgh, but I don't get why it has to change all of the sudden.

Instead of removing my post, you could've answer or point to an already existing answer, because erasing something proves me there is something to hide.

As I said, I used many hacks of master131, but it's the 1st time I detect this trojan (and I have also been using it since the 1st version)

Why is there no mentions about the trojan on the 1st message of the topic ? Explaining why it is there in the 1st place would probably reduce the fear of using it.
    I have had many problem with trojan horses before, so I am watching very closely anything that has to do with it.

And this is not 'Bullshit'.

Really? from the 1st post ...
    This is a virus/trojan?
    It's obviously a false positive, I NEVER include viruses, malware or any malicious code on any of my releases. The reason why anti-virus software pick this up as a virus is because I've designed it to avoid VAC detection by generating a unique file each time the launcher is launched (hence the 'Dropper' term used in AV signatures because it 'drops' a copy each time it's launched, MSIL refers to the fact that the hack was coded in .NET). Please add the file to your AV's exception list and don't spam this thread with "OMG, dis is virus, don't download". I completely understand why they flagged this as a trojan but trust me, it's not! I am against viruses and would never use/create any to harm others.

that message has been in every first post of this hacks releases since master put in the vac countermeasures.
    the other hacks master put out do not have this countermeasure.
    as for it showing up more than it used to, your av probably updated. it happened with mine it popped up for a week then it stopped again with the next definition update

everything with this hack is as it has always been.

your post was likely removed because you are trying to scare people about something that has been explained and spread misinformation.
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 11-10-2012 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks
    gee, must've been blind when i readed the 1st message.

I guess I'll appoligize. (I'll keep track of changing anyway)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    nice hack i owe you.....

Thanks
    maybe with hacks, but not without

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    gee, must've been blind when i readed the 1st message.

I guess I'll appoligize. (I'll keep track of changing anyway)
    it happens, now you understand why your post was removed ....
    as for you being banned as you claim, you also said you have used other hacks so there is no way to say with any certainty that this hack was the cause

Thanks
    dunno if its this hack... but i just got banned, GG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by yge3d View Post
    dunno if its this hack... but i just got banned, GG
    what other hacks were you using?
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 11-10-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    hmm... server host tools... all undetected tho... atleast i think, Dream Hack was one i think

Thanks
    is there anything we can do to change the signature and lessen chances of detection, considering vac recently updated and this is a widely used pub?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by sicninja View Post
    is there anything we can do to change the signature and lessen chances of detection, considering vac recently updated and this is a widely used pub?
    Anything you can do, no.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast