Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yge3d View Post
    dunno if its this hack... but i just got banned, GG
    back again..mod keeps deleting my post that THIS HACK IS DETECTED!!!!! even this guy got banned for it. ITS DETECTED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by roguetkm View Post
    back again..mod keeps deleting my post that THIS HACK IS DETECTED!!!!! even this guy got banned for it. ITS DETECTED
    still playing right now no ban ... he used other hacks also
    your conspiracy theories are so awesome.

anyone else smell a troll?
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 11-10-2012 at 11:34 PM.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by roguetkm View Post
    Let's get things straight. The hack has over 10760 Downloads. Do you really think that if it was detected only you and that other guys would be here saying it?

This is NOT detected!!

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by -InSaNe- View Post
    Let's get things straight. The hack has over 10760 Downloads. Do you really think that if it was detected only you and that other guys would be here saying it?

This is NOT detected!!
    as i have said multiple times but someone still likes to spread conspiracy theories and misinformation ...

Thanks
    wats the perfect setting for quick scoping with this?

Thanks
    Master i have a question. Is it possible that the hack is causing BSOD now and then? On ntoskrnl.exe to be more specific. Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    Every time i try to run this, avg picks up a Trojan in appdata, this never happened before, pls fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by manicpanic View Post
    Master i have a question. Is it possible that the hack is causing BSOD now and then? On ntoskrnl.exe to be more specific. Thank you in advance.
    I have not seen anyone have this issue. Perhaps update your video card and motherboard drivers

Quote Originally Posted by bobman2786 View Post
    Every time i try to run this, avg picks up a Trojan in appdata, this never happened before, pls fix it
    read the first post. it is a a false positive. Read through the last pages or the first post for an explanation. To resolve it either disable your AV or go into the config file and enter a name for the program to launch under instead of letting it randomly generate one. Then add an exception for that file. Your antivirus probably updated definitions and is seeing the false positive which it was not before.
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 11-12-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    Yes, mine is also picking up a trojan, but in app data, master, what could the problem be, pls fix it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by bobman2786 View Post
    Yes, mine is also picking up a trojan, but in app data, master, what could the problem be, pls fix it
    READ THE FIRST POST or THE LAST FEW PAGES for an answer to your question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    what other hacks were you using?
    last time i said that my post got removed

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Slaytanic;6921801]still playing right now no ban ... he used other hacks also
    your conspiracy theories are so awesome.
    vac uses delayed bans -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Makalon View Post
    last time i said that my post got removed
    If Vac was going to delayed ban me for this it would have happened already I use it many hours a day almost every day. I have been using it since the very first release.

As for your post getting deleted for what other hacks you used, did you reference another site? I did not see that response.

Again if this was detected people would be flooding in here, vac does delay but it bans in waves. the initial ban can be a day to months since they detected the hack but once it is detected anyone running it will be banned within a few days. (so in this hacks case 10k+ people would be banned). I speak from experience i remember the great ESP banwave in mw2 in october/november shortly before bo came out.

You were a member of this site when insanes aimbot got detected and it had a much lower usage and it was still very clear people weree getting banned for it within a couple of hours not days/weeks, there is a thread in the discussion section where someone went using it knowing it was detected to see how long it would take to get banned ... it was a week
    Last edited by Slaytanic; 11-12-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaytanic View Post
    If Vac was going to delayed ban me for this it would have happened already I use it many hours a day almost every day. I have been using it since the very first release.

As for your post getting deleted for what other hacks you used, did you reference another site? I did not see that response.

Again if this was detected people would be flooding in here, vac does delay but it bans in waves. the initial ban can be a day to months since they detected the hack but once it is detected anyone running it will be banned within a few days. (so in this hacks case 10k+ people would be banned). I speak from experience i remember the great ESP banwave in mw2 in october/november shortly before bo came out.

You were a member of this site when insanes aimbot got detected and it had a much lower usage and it was still very clear people weree getting banned for it within a couple of hours not days/weeks, there is a thread in the discussion section where someone went using it knowing it was detected to see how long it would take to get banned ... it was a week
    yeah your right sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Makalon View Post
    yeah your right sorry
    also, if this were detected most all of the other external esp would be as the same person wrote the source for all the ones released here.

Thanks
    hey guys, this is the first time ive ever tried this nd for some reason i cant open the file says its unknown format or damaged. any ideas?

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast