Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Its ambiguous to you, so read the tafsir! Muhammad explination completes the Quran! God said that. the sunni completes the Quran and gods commands.
    God command us to pray in the Quran, and Muhammad PBUH showed and taught us how !
    and 100 way?? you stupid or what?

aircrafts in bible? big deal? post the verses I wanna see em.
    Revelation 9:7-10

It's EXACTLY the same way the Qur'an "predicts the future". It is full of analogies that people "interpret" to be predictions. Unless these books say word for word a prediction, it's ambiguous. It's not ME who is thinking they are ambiguous, it is FACT they are ambiguous. God damnit dude stop blindly defending your religion just because you believe in it and give us a debate based on FACTS not opinion.

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Revelation 9:7-10

It's EXACTLY the same way the Qur'an "predicts the future". It is full of analogies that people "interpret" to be predictions. Unless these books say word for word a prediction, it's ambiguous. It's not ME who is thinking they are ambiguous, it is FACT they are ambiguous. God damnit dude stop blindly defending your religion just because you believe in it and give us a debate based on FACTS not opinion.
    Man go study Arabic and read it. you will understand every single verse .
    maybe your having difficulty because its translated.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    why do muslims love muhammad?
    CAUSE ALLAH LICKS SATANS ASS.
    smoke bongs cause its my dayjob

Thanks
    answer the question, why didn't the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet use that excuse to prove Islam and Muhammad wrong?
    because it was normal.

Aisha was playing with dolls or what ever...
    how did you know that, and wheres your evidences?
    Muhammad was the most honest and reliable person in his tribe even before the message of Islam, Muhammad is on the top of Hart's list.
    so no one is going to be affected of what you and useless people like you think about Muhammad.
    I've already explained how initial disbelief turned into a full blown religion. Most of my creations aren't as dumb as you think.
    Muhammad is rotting in hell, and there is no devil. I deal with both sides.
    Every time a misguided soul like yours associates me with Muhammad, he gets raped by a child from his worst nightmare.
    You need to stop selectively reading, I gave you eyes and a brain so you can process your environment. I forgive you though, I'm aware that your surroundings has brain washed you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I've already explained how initial disbelief turned into a full blown religion. Most of my creations aren't as dumb as you think.
    Every time a misguided soul like yours associates me with Muhammad, he gets raped by a child from his worst nightmare.
    You need to stop selectively reading, I gave you eyes and a brain so you can process your environment. I forgive you though, I'm aware that your surroundings has brain washed you.

God gib moni pls or you is faggit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

God gib moni pls or you is faggit.
    you will have to pray much harder then that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    answer the question, why didn't the disbelievers at the time of the Prophet use that excuse to prove Islam and Muhammad wrong?
    because it was normal.

Aisha was playing with dolls or what ever...
    how did you know that, and wheres your evidences?
    Muhammad was the most honest and reliable person in his tribe even before the message of Islam, Muhammad is on the top of Hart's list.
    so no one is going to be affected of what you and useless people like you think about Muhammad.
    They did. Which again, you seem to know jack regarding history.
    -Including Aisha.

:/
    How do i know that she was playing with dolls? Because she said so? Do you know nothing of your religion?
    --------------
    I'm sorry, but influential vs. moral is entirely different. Hitler for instance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

They did. Which again, you seem to know jack regarding history.
    -Including Aisha.

How do i know that she was playing with dolls? Because she said so? Do you know nothing of your religion?
    --------------
    I'm sorry, but influential vs. moral is entirely different. Hitler for instance.
    Yep. Aisha playing with dolls is recorded in the Haddith.
    Hey he knows so much about his own holy books that he can quote and judge the validity of others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yep. Aisha playing with dolls is recorded in the Haddith.
    Hey he knows so much about his own holy books that he can quote and judge the validity of others.
    HEY THOSE WOMEN ARE WEARING SKIRTS
    *BEATS WIFE*
    THATS WRONG!!!

-*sigh*

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

HEY THOSE WOMEN ARE WEARING SKIRTS
    *BEATS WIFE*
    THATS WRONG!!!

-*sigh*
    you stupid, aren't you?
    why would a straight Muslim marry a women who know nothing about her? I mean before marriage, you get to know her parents and everything about your future wife.
    Simply just take a pure and religious women or take a wife for sex if you want, no 1 care...
    that is the job of the parents, to raise their children on good and right, its not the husband job.
    I doubt anyone hit his wife nowadays, because if they do they might end up in jail;

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    your making fun now, but you have my word you'll regret it soon, you and everyone else.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    you stupid, aren't you?
    why would a straight Muslim marry a women who know nothing about her? I mean before marriage, you get to know her parents and everything about your future wife.
    Simply just take a pure and religious women or take a wife for sex if you want, no 1 care...
    that is the job of the parents, to raise their children on good and right, its not the husband job.
    I doubt anyone hit his wife nowadays, because if they do they might end up in jail;

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 AM ----------

your making fun now, but you have my word you'll regret it soon, you and everyone else.
    If anything, I'll be going to heaven and you'll be rotting in hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    you stupid, aren't you?

I don't know how to reach you anymore. Basic shit which is ok in Islam(child marriages to much older men and having the men fuck them), doesn't phase you.

Women's rights don't exist to you.
    ---------

Oh stop with the threats, no one is going to be scared of some stupid muslim kid on the internet.
    ---------------------------

:/ Muslims love muhammed because they love sin. End of story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Most people of USA Are Christians
    "إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ" [آل عمران:19]. "وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ" [آل عمران:85].
    "The religion of Allah is Islam" [Al-Imran: 19]. "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam will not accept it" [Al-Imran: 85].

(وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَن شَاء فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاء فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَاراً أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاء كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءتْ مُرْتَفَقاً)(الكهف29)
    (Tell truth from your Lord it is willing to let him believe Whosoever will, let him disbelieve Verily We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire metastasizing Sradgaha them though Istgathoa Agathoa water like molten brass faces grilling evil drink and worsened Mrtfaqa) (Cave 29)

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ .[36]

[Google Translate]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam
    Last edited by Frought; 10-25-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Most people of USA Are Christians
    "إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ" [آل عمران:19]. "وَمَنْ يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَنْ يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ" [آل عمران:85].
    "The religion of Allah is Islam" [Al-Imran: 19]. "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam will not accept it" [Al-Imran: 85].

(وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ فَمَن شَاء فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاء فَلْيَكْفُرْ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَاراً أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاء كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءتْ مُرْتَفَقاً)(الكهف29)
    (Tell truth from your Lord it is willing to let him believe Whosoever will, let him disbelieve Verily We have prepared for the wrongdoers a fire metastasizing Sradgaha them though Istgathoa Agathoa water like molten brass faces grilling evil drink and worsened Mrtfaqa) (Cave 29)

إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَا التَّوْرَاةَ فِيهَا هُدًى وَنُورٌ يَحْكُمُ بِهَا النَّبِيُّونَ الَّذِينَ أَسْلَمُواْ لِلَّذِينَ هَادُواْ وَالرَّبَّانِيُّونَ وَالأَحْبَارُ بِمَا اسْتُحْفِظُواْ مِن كِتَابِ اللّهِ وَكَانُواْ عَلَيْهِ شُهَدَاء فَلاَ تَخْشَوُاْ النَّاسَ وَاخْشَوْنِ وَلاَ تَشْتَرُواْ بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلاً وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ وَكَتَبْنَا عَلَيْهِمْ فِيهَا أَنَّ النَّفْسَ بِالنَّفْسِ وَالْعَيْنَ بِالْعَيْنِ وَالأَنفَ بِالأَنفِ وَالأُذُنَ بِالأُذُنِ وَالسِّنَّ بِالسِّنِّ وَالْجُرُوحَ قِصَاصٌ فَمَن تَصَدَّقَ بِهِ فَهُوَ كَفَّارَةٌ لَّهُ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آثَارِهِم بِعَيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الإِنجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ وَلْيَحْكُمْ أَهْلُ الإِنجِيلِ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فِيهِ وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ فَأُوْلَـئِكَ هُمُ الْفَاسِقُونَ وَأَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ بِالْحَقِّ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَمُهَيْمِنًا عَلَيْهِ فَاحْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ وَلاَ تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءهُمْ عَمَّا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْحَقِّ لِكُلٍّ جَعَلْنَا مِنكُمْ شِرْعَةً وَمِنْهَاجًا وَلَوْ شَاء اللّهُ لَجَعَلَكُمْ أُمَّةً وَاحِدَةً وَلَـكِن لِّيَبْلُوَكُمْ فِي مَآ آتَاكُم فَاسْتَبِقُوا الخَيْرَاتِ إِلَى الله مَرْجِعُكُمْ جَمِيعًا فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ .[36]

[Google Translate]
    Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That's not how the forum works. We are an English speaking forum, it is YOUR job to translate that text into English, not ours.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Viktor (10-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's not how the forum works. We are an English speaking forum, it is YOUR job to translate that text into English, not ours.
    ÇäÊÑÌåÉ åæ Google

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast