Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You've got to be kidding me.

So is it not considered radical to impose Sharia Law in London?

Please Muslim people, I would love your take on this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

So is it not considered radical to impose Sharia Law in London?

Please Muslim people, I would love your take on this.
    If any of those fucking raghead try this here I swear im going to have a backpack of scratch offs while drinking forties and smoking pack upon pack of cigarettes. You'll be with me along with about twenty of my MMA buddies. God I want to go I fucking London and kick the shit out of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    but what if i'm a highly trained navy seal who has been on many covert missions and is trained in hand to hand combat, they can't touch me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

scotbud123 (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post
    but what if i'm a highly trained navy seal who has been on many covert missions and is trained in hand to hand combat, they can't touch me
    Remove them with force for me I can't get over there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The thing that really pisses me off about dumb shit like this, is that if we went to an Islamic republic and preached freedom,
    we'd probably be publicly executed or thrown into a cell to rot until a big enough stink was made back in the States about us.
    These people need to understand the concept of freedom, and if they DO in fact understand it, then they need to stop being intolerant cunts.

Thanks
    The thing that really pisses me off about dumb shit like this, is that if we went to an Islamic republic and preached freedom,
    we'd probably be publicly executed or thrown into a cell to rot until a big enough stink was made back in the States about us.
    These people need to understand the concept of freedom, and if they DO in fact understand it, then they need to stop being intolerant cunts.
    That'll never happen. What we need is either for them to all be executed, or for a new "Muhammad" to come forth and convince them to stop being fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    ......I don't mind them THINKING this is ok, as soon as they take action is JAIL TIME for these morons though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    ......I don't mind them THINKING this is ok, as soon as they take action is JAIL TIME for these morons though.
    Yep, then riot time for "Islamic persecution".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yep, then riot time for "Islamic persecution".
    Britain needs to stand up for themselves. In america this would never go through simply because of majority and of media coverage.

The british need to put an end to making everyone feel "comfortable" and lay down the law. Its sickening to see this bullshit and knowing the harm it will cause long-term.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Did anyone read the caption under the picture? Thousands of "Shari cops" on the streets? "aimed at both the Muslim and non-Muslim community"? They don't seriously think they can get away with this shit do they? I hope the population in the surrounding area retaliates, if a bunch of religious extremists came into my town and tried to TELL me what I am allowed and not allowed to do, they would have a fucking riot on their hands.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Did anyone read the caption under the picture? Thousands of "Shari cops" on the streets? "aimed at both the Muslim and non-Muslim community"? They don't seriously think they can get away with this shit do they? I hope the population in the surrounding area retaliates, if a bunch of religious extremists came into my town and tried to TELL me what I am allowed and not allowed to do, they would have a fucking riot on their hands.
    I'd turn my friends barn into a massive holding cell, beat the ragheads along with the rednecks who live around here, and keep them there until they starve. And I don't care how extreme that is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

If any of those fucking raghead try this here I swear im going to have a backpack of scratch offs while drinking forties and smoking pack upon pack of cigarettes. You'll be with me along with about twenty of my MMA buddies. God I want to go I fucking London and kick the shit out of them.
    Also feed them a shit ton of bacon.
    Show them the better things in life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Also feed them a shit ton of bacon.
    Show them the better things in life.
    I'll carve thousands of wooden pigs and throw them at them. Wait, better yet, let's just sick the NJ State Police on them, those are the grimiest pigs in the world.

Thanks
    Falling into a dictatorship is just too easy to pass up. That's why these islamic coups never bring democracy, just take away the back bone leader. They just like supporting their islamic views, and someone who instills propaganda into the young children controls them. How is a muslim child being brainwashed by songs of his god, compared to us saying the pledge of alligence?
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    Falling into a dictatorship is just too easy to pass up. That's why these islamic coups never bring democracy, just take away the back bone leader. They just like supporting their islamic views, and someone who instills propaganda into the young children controls them. How is a muslim child being brainwashed by songs of his god, compared to us saying the pledge of alligence?
    Well the difference is that Islam started out like this and has ALWAYS been this. Its caused much strife to muslims and non muslims alike.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast