Thread: Wrong

Hybrid View

Thanks

Wrong

im sure im not the only one who thinks this but i think its time i let people know. This forum section is really wrong and the MPGH Staff should take it off. There is nothing but flame going on and will be more flaming in the future. This forum shows the bad side of religions and is nothing but trouble. Reading forums from this section may change the believes and understanding of other culture due to the bais comments. This section should be removed.

PS; if you flame this post, your supporting my opinion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I believe MPGH just welcomes all people but I do agree some categories like that may provoke defacing debates much to often. I think the forums can remain as long as we moderate them well, it's a pretty neat and unique setup, to be fair.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-12-2009 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    I believe MPGH just welcomes all people but I do agree some categories like that may provoke defacing debates much to often. I think the forums can remain as long as we moderate them well, it's a pretty neat and unique setup, to be fair.
    I think to welcome a type of religion would be to make a section in which there is information on the religion not a battle between 2 groups. the section says Islam "Vs" the western world << this is wrong, its not much of a welcome yet more of a debate on which is better.
    Last edited by saad65; 04-12-2009 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by saad65 View Post
    I think to welcome a type of religion would be to make a section in which there is information on the religion not a battle between 2 groups. the section says Islame "Vs" the western world << this is wrong, its not much of a welcome yet more of a debate on which is better.
    genuis some one smart here also nabad u dnt rly no wats going on right now that flamer is gone but when l0lz iz back this forum is gonna be screwed
    I CUP YOU ALL >:O

Thanks
    Over here really we do not talk about islam vs western world really all we are doing is talking about islam so please look through the posts and check
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nabdab View Post
    Over here really we do not talk about islam vs western world really all we are doing is talking about islam so please look through the posts and check
    i have seen the posts and to tell you the truth some are very disturbing. They try to make fun of other religions and both sides just keep on flaming. I mean i can understand u saying that they talk about islam and some do, but you seem to not have seen through the posts correctly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    nabad ur the one whose not getting teased ur the one who we called "respected" most noobs kno when they mess wit the "Respected" they'll get pwned they kno the whole web will go aganist 'em to tell u the truth i have a hacking web im a mod really when a noob dsnt understand a hack they start flamin at me once everyone knows the whole web might gang on them i dnt act searouis here cuz no one really cares for me.... so nabad i think u should make a new acc and c how much rougher it is wit the new delquints on the web flaming,crusing,hurting feels,dnt geting wat the topic meanz. ummmm i think i have an example ummmmmm for example L0LZ he got a picture of a muslium a poor inisant muslium and made a girl body wit it and randomly appered in the inisant islam vs westeren world and says " the guy in my avtar is retarted" well since im a muslium i wanna stand up not voilently i say " dnt be rasict man ur runining ur own rep" asusally the delqueints wont listen to crap! so an aggrument appered! i feel bad for this place its time to change guys! its time!!!! I AM GONNA WORK ON THIS WEB IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO IM GONNA MAKE EVERYONE BUDS NO FRIGGING ENEMYS WHOSE WITH ME!!!! IF U ARE JUST QUOTE MY POST AND SAY "I AM" LETS DO IT FOR THE PEEPZ WHO NEED TO LEARN!!!!!
    I CUP YOU ALL >:O

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolmen5 View Post
    nabad ur the one whose not getting teased ur the one who we called "respected" most noobs kno when they mess wit the "Respected" they'll get pwned they kno the whole web will go aganist 'em to tell u the truth i have a hacking web im a mod really when a noob dsnt understand a hack they start flamin at me once everyone knows the whole web might gang on them i dnt act searouis here cuz no one really cares for me.... so nabad i think u should make a new acc and c how much rougher it is wit the new delquints on the web flaming,crusing,hurting feels,dnt geting wat the topic meanz. ummmm i think i have an example ummmmmm for example L0LZ he got a picture of a muslium a poor inisant muslium and made a girl body wit it and randomly appered in the inisant islam vs westeren world and says " the guy in my avtar is retarted" well since im a muslium i wanna stand up not voilently i say " dnt be rasict man ur runining ur own rep" asusally the delqueints wont listen to crap! so an aggrument appered! i feel bad for this place its time to change guys! its time!!!! I AM GONNA WORK ON THIS WEB IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO IM GONNA MAKE EVERYONE BUDS NO FRIGGING ENEMYS WHOSE WITH ME!!!! IF U ARE JUST QUOTE MY POST AND SAY "I AM" LETS DO IT FOR THE PEEPZ WHO NEED TO LEARN!!!!!
    i think your rite and i think that this section should be removed. The thing i am disappointed about is that no one has doen anything about this section yet.