Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Will Give 3 Million A.V.A. (E) Money "Euro's" For $1.00 Threw Paypal

For all the people who can't figure out how to add euro's to there account and don't wanna go threw all the hassle as to figuring it out, well... i'm here to do it for you

UPDATE ON PRIVATE MESSAGES:
    To be able to send e-mails to other users your post count must be 20 or greater on MPGH.
    For this reason i am adding my email to the public.

Email Me To Get Started!

Process Steps:
    1.)Email Me @ Jcfubu@gmail.com
    2.)Send Payment To My Paypal Email I Give You Threw Email Of $1.00 For 3 Million (E) Money "Euro's"
    3.)Then Give Me Your Account Login And Password In The Email Once Payment Is Confirmed
    4.)I Will Be Done Within 3-6 Minutes
    5.)I Will Then Email You It's Completed, You May Log Into Your Account Now
    6.)Change Your Aeria Password
    7.)Done

Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
    Does not really looks legit because you only have 2 posts and 0 thanks.. Why do u think people will trust you?
    Yeah i know its only €1,- but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by nate509 View Post
    People can trust me because why would i need someone else's account? I have all a.v.a. guns and have no intention of taking anybody else's account. I don't care about rank and just wanna have fun. I use to not know how to add euro's or anything like that but then i figured it out.

I was a guy willing to pay money for someone to do it for me as well but i didn't trust anybody hence this is a "hack forum". I am you, the average gamer willing to help others for a small fee to make my time worth it. You can tell in my post by the elegance that i am legit. Hope this helps with your decision.

My post count being low? well i'm new here but if you guys gave me a chance so i could become a established trusted member of mpgh i would not let you down.

That's all -Nate
    Quote Originally Posted by remcov View Post
    Some verry nice words here. ^^ Goodluck on your business !
    Last edited by nate509; 10-12-2012 at 08:10 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nate509 For This Useful Post:

kkkkkk7 (10-13-2012)

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Does not really looks legit because you only have 2 posts and 0 thanks.. Why do u think people will trust you?
    Yeah i know its only €1,- but still.

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People can trust me because why would i need someone else's account? I have all a.v.a. guns and have no intention of taking anybody else's account. I don't care about rank and just wanna have fun. I use to not know how to add euro's or anything like that but then i figured it out.

I was a guy willing to pay money for someone to do it for me as well but i didn't trust anybody hence this is a "hack forum". I am you, the average gamer willing to help others for a small fee to make my time worth it. You can tell in my post by the elegance that i am legit. Hope this helps with your decision.

My post count being low? well i'm new here but if you guys gave me a chance so i could become a established trusted member of mpgh i would not let you down.

That's all -Nate
    Last edited by nate509; 10-12-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

That's all -Nate
    Some verry nice words here. ^^ Goodluck on your business !

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to remcov For This Useful Post:

nate509 (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

That's all -Nate
    your "elegance" makes me trust you less..... lol sounds like your trying to sugar coat it tbh but goodluck man more power to you considering someone else already has a post like this and if you are using anyone else's hack like jabberwo0ck's or any other euro adder or farmer you need to 1. contact them and 2. give them credit just saying ive had my account stolen before so :/ yea thats y i come off as hostile sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well sorry about your account being stolen in the past, i'm not trying to make any real money or take this to serious but i just wanted to help. And guys, If you don't think you can trust me then just don't, i really just made a post of me saying hey i can do this and i saw others charging money so i figured what the hell, i'll charge a buck.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Also to get some legitimacy under my reputation i'd like to offer 3 people a free 3 million (E) Euro's each. I'd like to earn some trust within the community and would appreciate a few volunteers to participate, just go ahead and email me to get started.

Thanks
    Nice 1 i would like some, for free xdd

Thanks
    If you get more buyers and people to post about your services ill buy some

11. The Following User Says Thank You to junlgecamo For This Useful Post:

nate509 (10-13-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Nice 1 i would like some, for free xdd
    Email me your information guys to get started and i'll do it as soon as i check and see your email which is frequently. Thanks -Nate

Quote Originally Posted by junlgecamo View Post
    If you get more buyers and people to post about your services ill buy some
    Sounds good.

Thanks
    Thank you nate509, this guy is legit, he added 3 m. soo yes you can trust him guys.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kkkkkk7 For This Useful Post:

nate509 (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As soon as i get enough positive feedback from the users i help out i will be starting a new thread listing all my positive respondents and my personal testimony so i don't flood my own thread with none related information regarding me being legit. This will be displayed in my new official thread once i get more users to give me positive feedback.

So lets keep it moving! instead of 3 free users which i helped 1 already, i'll just keep helping users until i feel i have helped enough and have established myself good enough. Email me to get started with your information and i will add 3m Euro's to your account, please remember to give me feedback on this forum thread afterwards.

Thanks -Nate