Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Smile Euro adder hack + Injector garget.

Hi These are not my hacks... but i made an archive of it, sorry for my spelling.

Anyways, all you have to do is:
    Open the injector.
    Browse: PB-S Farmer - Copy - Copy.dll.
    Then PB-S Farmer Copy.
    Then PB-S Farmer.dll.

After you have done that, browse:
    PB-S Farmer2 - Copy - Copy.dll.
    Then PB-S Farmer2 - Copy.
    Then PB-S Farmer2.dll.

And there after you done all of that, open AVA, log into the game when it starts up (when you see the picture thing like you normally see of a NRF Solider), click on the AVA.exe, then press inject and you will hear a beep more than once.

After that, when the game is on go to co-op channel, make a surival prison break room. When the game starts kill yourself with a grenade and the game will freeze. Press Ctrl+Alt and Delete to open Task Manger.
    Go to processes and look for AVA.exe, and end the process.
    Re-login to the game and there you got about 700k-300k.

P.S, once again this isn't my hack. I'm just trying to help. Here is a link of the owner, give him big thanks on this hack guys . The link is here-----> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...uro-adder.html

P.S.S, Only do the part where he created the room. Don't change how many players and make sure you make it a private game. Also, do not press 5 to start the game, you have to press start and 5 together(thats how it worked for me), and you hear a beep. Then just do the rest of what i said previously, with the freeze and open task manager and then AVA.exe.

Virus Scans (Added by Lehsyrus)
    VirusTotal
    Jotti

Credits To------>@Jabberwo0ck<-----
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 10-16-2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: JUST HELPING. (Lehsyrus's fix's: Made the thread more easy on the eyes and easier to read, added virus scans)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DGD56 For This Useful Post:

00Matheus00 (10-16-2012),heyitskevinxo (10-16-2012),lol901 (10-16-2012),luisfran21 (10-16-2012),MxMoshi (10-16-2012),NARUTYCA (10-16-2012),power8905 (10-16-2012),pshoww (10-16-2012),WetNutz (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    nice, cant wait untll they aprove it and really 300k ? holy SH*T cant WAIT DDDDDD
    Last edited by lol901; 10-16-2012 at 08:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DGD56 View Post
    Hi These are not my hacks... but i made a achrive of it sorry for my spelling. anyways all you have to do is:"open injector,browes:PB-S Farmer - Copy - Copy.dll. Then PB-S Farmer Copy. Then PB-S Farmer.dll.After you have done that browes:PB-S Farmer2 - Copy - Copy.dll. Then PB-S Farmer2 - Copy. Then PB-S Farmer2.dll. And there after you done all of that.open AVA, log into the game when it starts up (when you see the picture thing like you normally see of a NRF Solider) click on the AVA.exe then press inject and you will hear a beep more than once.after that when the game is on go to co-op channel,make a surival perison break room.when the game starts kill yourself with a grenade and the game will freeze.Press Ctrl+Alt and Detele to open Task Manger. go to processes and look for AVA.exe and end the processes.relog into the game and there you got about 700k-300k P.S once again this isnt my hack. im just trying to help. here is a link of the onwer give him big thanks on this hack guys ...and i dont think i need scans cause it has them on the link here-----> https://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...uro-adder.html P.S Only do the part where he created the room dont change how many players and make sure you make it a private game and also pressed 5 when he started the game. You have to press start and 5 together(thats how it worked for me) and you hear a beep. and then you just do the rest of what i said. with the freeze and open task manger and the ava.exe.
    If you add the credits for each hack creator, I will update the thread to operate properly. Please put the creators names verbatim as their MPGH username shows, in such format: @Lehsyrus

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

lol901 (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Euro adder hack + Injector garget.

Is dat better??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

xD

Yepperz works great tested it myself here's a screen shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_121012_185024_00.jpg  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DGD56 For This Useful Post:

lol901 (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    if i dont have too much homework tomorrow i will do a tutorial {-with a video-} showing you people how to get 8 million in less than 15 seconds, and everytime time i do the euro adding service that how i do it and i get 8 million to 6 million every 15 and 10 seconds.

Thanks
    tys for the help

Thanks
    I am waiting on an Administrator to rip everything apart. My disassembler and the other six tools at my disposal would not de-obfuscate nor disassemble and scan the files in question.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    LOL Not aprobed yet??---

Thanks
    @DGD56 I apologize for the inconvenience but I can not approve this thread. The reason being is that this hack contains only two hacks that have been posted already, and copies of the hack have been added. So it is the same hack as already post, with an injector added to it, and copies of the hack libraries inside. What you can do instead of this, is post a tutorial in the tutorials section explaining what to do as you already did above, and then just add in the steps for copying the hack libraries and naming them.