Thread: Guidance

Thanks

Guidance

Hey guys

I'm not well aware of the forums very well because I am a brand new member and don't usually go on forums. So I've searched quite a while and waited for a couple days but I cannot seem to find any hacks for Vindictus EU. To my knowledge I've seen some posts that say "There are none, they are all patched, etc" but they seem to be for Vindictus NA. I'm guessing that a lot of people are going to say I'm an idiot and whatnot, so I'd like to apologize in advance and once again say, I'm very new to forums and not very familiar with hacking and I would appreciate it if you didn't flame me.

If anyone has any hacks at all for Vindictus EU or just Bots please let me know.

P.S. If it's not public and I have to pay, I'd still like some knowledge on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah Love View Post
    Hey guys

I'm not well aware of the forums very well because I am a brand new member and don't usually go on forums. So I've searched quite a while and waited for a couple days but I cannot seem to find any hacks for Vindictus EU. To my knowledge I've seen some posts that say "There are none, they are all patched, etc" but they seem to be for Vindictus NA. I'm guessing that a lot of people are going to say I'm an idiot and whatnot, so I'd like to apologize in advance and once again say, I'm very new to forums and not very familiar with hacking and I would appreciate it if you didn't flame me.

If anyone has any hacks at all for Vindictus EU or just Bots please let me know.

P.S. If it's not public and I have to pay, I'd still like some knowledge on it.
    Hi,
    Vindictus NA has been patched for some time and will most likely remain patched for a while. From experience, EU never really had many working hacks to begin with. EU hacks were usually just NA hacks that were made compatible with EU. As of right now, there are no public working EU hacks on this site.

Vindictus EU Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games - Vindictus EU Forum

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meta For This Useful Post:

Noah Love (10-16-2012)

Thanks
    Most of the NA hacks also worked for EU. On the main Vindi forum page, anything with the tag [EU] or [NA|EU] means it works/worked on EU as well, in addition to the EU server-specific sub-forum. Right now the main problem isn't being able to hack; it's being able to not get caught.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Noah Love (10-16-2012)