Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    It's because you're 14. Still young. There are gentlemen out there who wouldn't think of that at first too, but that doesn't mean hormones and natural desires won't kick in later.
    I never heard of this girl, don't watch/read the news so that explains it. Anyways, on the note of her. Shit happens, worst place for it to happen is online because in the history of humanity... We've created the strongest shield, the strongest armor that can puncture another person while protecting the attacker. It's available to anybody who has the technology to access it, it makes a child a tyrant. That weapon, is the internet. Shame she did all she did, I've noticed in the past few years internet literacy among preteens has been booming up, and even children are making computer usage a second nature. Tough life out there, just gotta suck it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
    This girl received a big bowl of the real world for breakfast that day. She couldn't take it; it's a mean place out there, and not all of us can bare it. Either way, why is it that when a no-life nerd with abusive parents and a hundred bullies in school kills himself he barely gets any attention, but when a bleach-drinking exhibitionist drug-addict girl does it it's all over the news? Don't get me wrong- suicide is a tragedy by definition, but perhaps people should take a look at the bigger picture.
    lolwut? In the US, there's always anti-bullying ads that portray these no-life nerds as victims of bullying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This is just Darwin's theory of natural selection at work. It's unfortunate, but something that won't ever stop.

What really disgusts me is this:
    "She would not address the girl's specific case but said the district had a detailed system in place to protect victims."

That is absolute horseshit. Unless you can fully prove that someone posing as a stranger said anything about you on the internet, you're shit out of luck with school rules. The school districts try to pose as an innocent third party, when in reality, they just take the path of least resistance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I wouldn't call her a slut or anything at first, i'd probably said "I'd tap that" as well.

But, it was her own fault for doing such a negative thing..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I don't feel bad for her, but holy fuck is that guy one giant psychopathic loser.
    LOL That girl is such an asshole, scarred him for life.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    The bully is just a really fucking desperate loser, but she was pretty dumb imo.
    I'd say shes the loser. Instead of a eye for a eye
    she escalates it and traumatizes him with suicide LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    RIP Amanda Todd

Thanks
    Am I the only person who didn't find her attractive?

Anyways, it's her own fucking fault. First of all, she fucked up, and she took the easy way out. Now her family and friends are fucking suffering for it.

Second of all, who the fuck cares. So the fuck what if she killed herself? I certainly don't give two fucking shits. One less bitch in the world.

Suicide rates are raising every year, I know someone that has committed suicide, it's nothing fucking special. They killed themselves. End of story. Bullying? What of it? Oh that's right, suicide rates are rising even though we have "anti-bullying laws". You know what these fucking laws have done? Caused depression. Caused anxiety. Students can't even punch their friends on the arm anymore in my old highschool without getting suspended. Just let the fucking kids beat the snot out of each other by the flag pole after school and let bygones be bygones.

If you honestly feel upset over her killing herself, just kill yourself as well, because you're one of the fucking morons who actually cares about a pussy who took the easy way out and is now making others suffer. I'd rather feel sorry for the innocent people in other countries who actually HAVE IT FUCKING TOUGH and STILL HAVE A SMILE ON THEIR FACE.

Fuck this shit.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (10-14-2012),[MPGH]Time (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Am I the only person who didn't find her attractive?

Anyways, it's her own fucking fault. First of all, she fucked up, and she took the easy way out. Now her family and friends are fucking suffering for it.

Second of all, who the fuck cares. So the fuck what if she killed herself? I certainly don't give two fucking shits. One less bitch in the world.

Suicide rates are raising every year, I know someone that has committed suicide, it's nothing fucking special. They killed themselves. End of story. Bullying? What of it? Oh that's right, suicide rates are rising even though we have "anti-bullying laws". You know what these fucking laws have done? Caused depression. Caused anxiety. Students can't even punch their friends on the arm anymore in my old highschool without getting suspended. Just let the fucking kids beat the snot out of each other by the flag pole after school and let bygones be bygones.

If you honestly feel upset over her killing herself, just kill yourself as well, because you're one of the fucking morons who actually cares about a pussy who took the easy way out and is now making others suffer. I'd rather feel sorry for the innocent people in other countries who actually HAVE IT FUCKING TOUGH and STILL HAVE A SMILE ON THEIR FACE.

Fuck this shit.
    Thought she looked like horse manure TBH.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

Thought she looked like horse manure TBH.
    A-fucking-men to that.

Family of Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Naked Texts Receives $154k From School | KSEE 24 News - Central Valley's News Station: Fresno-Visalia - News, Sports, Weather | Local News

Now that's one hot bitch who committed suicide. Let's talk about her tits instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Looking at my earlier post, I see I worded it too softly. A summarized version of what my post should have conveyed is below.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who commits suicide. I find it the most pathetic way to face your problems. Anyone who actually kills themselves was just a waste to society in the first place and just took up the rest of our air.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who commits suicide. I find it the most pathetic way to face your problems. Anyone who actually kills themselves was just a waste to society in the first place and just took up the rest of our air.
    I hate suicide because it causes more misery to more people than the issues the person killed themselves had. It 's disgusting how people put others through that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Maybe if she seen things like this she would have realized this type of trivial drama was miniscule.

(Warning there are some very graphic pictures in here, click at your own risk)

Pics or it didn't happen | spaceghetto

That is what real suffering is.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-14-2012 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm glad she ended her life. G.L.A.D

Imagine if she remained so immature, so weak, so pathetic, so incapable and then went on to mother a child. That child would be brought up in a world of irresponsibility and incompetence. Thanks to her no such thing will happen. She posted something on the internet. She copped flak over it. She wussed out, then an hero'd her way out. Natural selection of the 21st century.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Not bad...dont like the face though
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast