Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Can you make a killstreak hack and no flash and i have the same problem when i start the hack it will exit emy game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You know that's not actually NoSpread right? Besides, most of those functions crash the game now due to self-checks, so you'll need to find new addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    as much as I hate to say this but there are some "Tweaks" I like IE the Texture hacking due to me being color blind I cant see the people right until I found Cromematic but a 24/7 UAV,wall hack,aimbot,Anti flash anti,stun no recoil,No spreed God mode ( FFS please Really ) beggars that keep hitting the coders for hacks just make me fracking Sad,Learn to play you TWATS or better yet go back to Mind craft pretending its poor mans Logo making PEWPEW Lazer sounds,My hat does go off to you coders but I just want to BITCH SLAP THE WANKERS WITH A NI**ER PLEASE PADDLE Who keep begging for hacks that just kill Mw3 ( and its Free to play counterparts like 4D1,TecMW3 ) And people please don't bother contacting me with "Iz L33t Iz Gotz 3Kils" Crap when you have to run programs + dll just to keep up with someone like me ( who only use a Texture hack due to being Color blind at birth ) the only skills you show me is you know how to ether Pay for them or use a injector At best..you lazy Bastards.

Rant over as I said hats off to you coders keep up the Good work (with reason that is ) and never Give in to the little Brats who just post 1 word just to get to the downloads.
    its not my fault my bullet found your face..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocco For This Useful Post:

Geometrical (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    If I use this tool for the FOV, no fog & full brightness is there any risk of me being banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AryanXD View Post
    If I use this tool for the FOV, no fog & full brightness is there any risk of me being banned?
    FoV and thirdperson don't even do anything for me and laser crashes the game.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    as much as I hate to say this but there are some "Tweaks" I like IE the Texture hacking due to me being color blind I cant see the people right until I found Cromematic but a 24/7 UAV,wall hack,aimbot,Anti flash anti,stun no recoil,No spreed God mode ( FFS please Really ) beggars that keep hitting the coders for hacks just make me fracking Sad,Learn to play you TWATS or better yet go back to Mind craft pretending its poor mans Logo making PEWPEW Lazer sounds,My hat does go off to you coders but I just want to BITCH SLAP THE WANKERS WITH A NI**ER PLEASE PADDLE Who keep begging for hacks that just kill Mw3 ( and its Free to play counterparts like 4D1,TecMW3 ) And people please don't bother contacting me with "Iz L33t Iz Gotz 3Kils" Crap when you have to run programs + dll just to keep up with someone like me ( who only use a Texture hack due to being Color blind at birth ) the only skills you show me is you know how to ether Pay for them or use a injector At best..you lazy Bastards.

Rant over as I said hats off to you coders keep up the Good work (with reason that is ) and never Give in to the little Brats who just post 1 word just to get to the downloads.
    I agree with you that the coders really get a lot of stress and stuff on them because of everybody telling them the same exact thing and that people just stress them with updates and so on. I totally respect the coders and I'm learning C++ myself right now.

But to rage over people can't play without hacks and stuff (which is wrong because I get good scores without hacks but I think it's fun to hack) in a hack forum? That's not really what we do here. If you didn't know MPGH stands for Multplayer Game Hacking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SioThaMan For This Useful Post:

Geometrical (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Does the hack work now?

Thanks
    It just crashes when i click on speed etc..

In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    hell yeah awesome release!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ZReal For This Useful Post:

Geometrical (10-15-2012)

Thanks
    does it work now???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if you want to you can add my aug hbar, i have a list of working camos

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Looks good, testing right now. I like the simple design of your applications!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to GaySheep For This Useful Post:

Geometrical (10-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Is it for servers or multiplayer ??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12